Celebrity Fan Clubs

Diva's Of The Week - Bips, Genelia, Katrina, PC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Faiirytale x3

IF-Sizzlerz

Faiirytale x3

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Okayy well i thought i would come support my favorite.. hehe
GENELIA for suree Smile

shes my fav because she is so down to earth and i love her attitude along with her talent! she is such a cute,bubbly girl with so much potential Smile shes going to rock in bollywood! Smile

best work.
south movie: bommarillu
and in bolly i would say Jaane Tu.. but i dont know fro how long cuz CPD is comingggg!! <33

i would like to see her with many people.
paired with shaid and imran and sidd she rocks! i want them to do mor movie togetherr Smile and in new people i wasnt to see her in a movie with Neil, Farhan maybe and  SRK.. idk she looks great with anyone! hehe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diva's Of The Week - Bips, Genelia, Katrina, PC (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Whom is your favourite and why? Kat and Priyanks becoz they are gorgoues and hard working
The best work your favourite has done?Kat in DDD and Namastey London and Priyanka in Fashion and Kkrish
Who would you like to see your favourite star with?
Priyanka and Kat with Hrithik
Priyanka with Ranbir
Kat with John

-Parm-

contingency

IF-Rockerz

contingency

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Whom is your favourite and why?
I consider Bipasha Basu to be one of my favorite actresses and celebrities. I differentiate between the two because acting is about your work and being a celebrity is more to do with how you present yourself to the world. Initially I loved Bipasha because she was just so dang pretty! I love her skin tone and she just has one of the prettiest smile ever. But then soon after I started reading and watching her interviews and that made me a bigger fan even more. She comes across as one of the most genuine person in Bollywood. She is confident in her abilities and doesn't need a man to help. Although it is sweet that John and her are so much in love. She considers movies her work and treats it as such. She is liberal, spunky and simply dang amazing.

The best work your favourite has done?
I would Bachna Ae Haseeno where she took the character with the least potential and stood out. Her ability to evoke in the audience tears for Radhika is amazing. I would like to watch Lamhe as I heard she was marvelous in it.

Who would you like to see your favourite star with?
I don't believe in pairings because I want her to work with movies that have tight script. I would definitely love to see her with Farhan Akhtar in a hopefully periodical but anything with awesome script would do.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top