Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey imane..i loved the new concept of joint family...the first part was GREAT as usuall..loved the first part..RM interaction was sooo CUTE..also loved AR and AN...Nikki the filmi girl..lol..well i m reallly ecited to read more parts...please continue soon and thank u sooo much for the pm
VM_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soooooooooooo cuttttttttte of rm
its awwesem
pm me
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey ver nice intro !!!!
plz pm me wen u cont!!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hey i jst watched the teaser it was sooooo cute! wow it sounds interesting btw that scene when he was running behind her obviously it was RM right??? who was it?? lolz will read the Character sketch now!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dost I just read it yaar! First I watched the trailer, which I must say, was absolutely ENCHANTING! What music yaar! Beautiful!

The part, I love how you wrote it in scenes like a tv show almost. Nice concept yaar! Bholoo and Mithu how cute! lol

I'm really looking forward to how the RM story is going to develop, especially considering how old fashioned this Abba ji character is. Dude needs to CHILLAX big time.

Nikki toh sounds like Nupur from MJHT. ROFL! And Armaan seems like that one guy from that show Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag. Varun I think.

You already know how much i love your writing! Update as soon as you get the time! Sadly, you'll be on break and finally more active, and I'll be leaving for Punjab on Christmas until January 22nd. *sigh*

Love you!

komz

rapi_c thumbnail

hey imane,

a new FF from u is always a happy news.. 😃 and if it's fun-filled, light-hearted & full of comical situations then dunno what more i could ask for!
😳

d family dinner scene was best.. got to know abt everyone even rahul who wasn't physically present there.. 😛

and so was RM first meet.. chirpy muskaan was so cute.. 😳

erm, i again
find armaan quite interesting character in ur FF.. a nerdy wannabe rebel who refuses to grow up!! awkward combination yet somehow quite likeable in character.. can't imagine karan in d role.. but interesting anyway.. umm, i know it's RM story and actually that's why m reading it, yet can't help..😆

looking forward to more..

paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow .... IMANE
me is loving da fanfic .......
accountband thumbnail
Reply TIME...LOL

@ Shilpa: Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL RM reminded you of HAHK, althouigh it was not intentional but i have to say now that i think about it you are absolutely right. There are a lot of cute interactions coming up in the plot and given the nicknames of the man characters Mukaan as "Mithu" and Rahul as "Bholo" i think those interactions will be well suited! Once Gain Shilpa you are THE BEST! and Thanks for commenting...! Love ya!

@ Komal
my DOST!!!
Yaar I'll miss you! but going to Punjab in WINTER should be GREAT! I mean it's the perfect time of the year to travel! I am a big WINTER person and i just love it, It's been snowing in Rhode Island all day today and i am loving it...Although at times people think i am CRAZY for loving the ridiculous SNOW STORMS... I am going to try and post up all the written parts that are done soon, i actually started working on this a month a go so i have written down updates in adavance, i just edit it a bit before posting...LOL...I am so glad you liked this concept, it's a bit different. AND yes ABBAJI is a big dude who is all about conservative traditions and customs but he'll bring some really fnny situations in the plot so that's why is character is not so "CHILLAX". As for Armaan's Character, i just wanted to experiment with his "SURI" look in DMG, when he became was in Sharukh avtar from Rub Ne Bana Di Jodi, i just thought it would be nice to do something unordinary with his cool dude type character in the show. Nikki is a filmy girl, idk about MJHT or Nupur but she is like a "DESI FILMY GIRL" lol. Thanks SOO MUCH for the lovely comment and i hope to keep you entertained! LOVE YA LOADS! dost! (hey that rhymes) LOL...! See Ya...

@Radhika Thanks sweetie! i hope you are enjoying the storyline... will PM you when i update next which is VERY SOON....

@princessuma
Hi! Thanks for liking my story...i am sorry for not including AA, i'll see what i can do with them, if there is need for them i'll surely include them...But i hope you enjoy this even if it is without AA..sorry...and Thank You!

@Cezzuprerna Thanks for commenting back! I know that a lot of people love the "COOL DUDE" Armaan but i am just trying to experiment with his srk avtar from RNBDJ, i just thought he was hilarious when he was like that in DMG to impress Shashank. LOL. Hope i don't dissapoint you and you still love Armaan regardless of his character change in this story! I'll keep uou posted a si update! THANKS once again for commenting!

@Saba! First of all loving your Profile pic! is that you! it's so PRETTY!
Thanks SOO SOO SOO MUCH for comenting an dliking the story so far. I just wanted to come up with something fresh and new and as i got some time from Med School i decided to post this up for you guys...i am glad you are liking the characters, LOVED your ANALYSIS in your comment about each character, it makes me happy to know that people are getting what i am trying to show in the story...! Will definitely keep you POSTED on thsi fiction as always and ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU for your wonderful comment...!

@lovebapu
Thanks DEAR! weill defintely continue soon and let you know. Take Care!

@Pari
Hello Dear! YOU so SWEET! Thanks for replying so SWEETLY! i am really gals you found RM cute and funny. This fiction has a lot of comedy and i hope to keep you smiling as the story progresses! Love ya and take care...Will defintely PM you when i update next!

@Love_RM_MAYUR:
Thanks HONEY! I am as excited as you are for starting this and since i got SUCH A WONDERFUL response from everyone, i don't think i'll be discontinuing this so hold on for the comical ride of "Tera He Pyaar" and i hope you like this as much as you liked my other work! i worked hard on the teaser and i am SO GLAD to knwoyou enjoyed it! Take care and thanks for everything!

@i-love-dr-rahul

Hey SWEETIE! thank you for the praise and appreciation. I LOVE RM almost a smuch a syou do and thsi FF will not dissapoint you as it's filled with them and their cuteness. Will keep you posted with the updates! Love, Imane

@RM_Lover Thansk hon! Ofcourse i'll continue and PM you...

@mohit_aggerwal
He! it's my first time seeing you, add me to you buddy lista nd will PM you when i update! i WELCOEM you to my fiction and hope to see you more OFTEN aorund here! Thanks for commenting and liking my work!

@nadz_j Hey you! i know that the vid is not all RM, it's actually a music video of another song taht i incorporated in to the teaser. I just felt it was PERFECT to describe Muskaan a.k.a "Mithu" and Rahul a.k.a "Bholo" of the fiction and their feelings! it's a romantic comedy and i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy you various FICTIONS.! love, Imane

@rapi_c
Heyyyyyy! Thanks for the feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the story and it's comical characters. Armaan's nery srk avtar is suppose to resemble RNBDJ's Suri LOL. I just wanted to protray him a bit differently, he is ALWAYS the cool dude so i decided to turn the tables around for him! Lol...RM are cute and i am glad people are getting my point through my writing, AN have a lot go through as they are COMPLETE opposites who are in an arrange marriage! I hope you keep upa nd keep hearing back from you! THANKS once again for teh wonderful FEEDBACK!

@paki_angel

i am so glad you are loving the fic as it's a new cocnept and i am just trying to adjust in to it as well. Thanks for the FEEDBACK and i will surely continue if you continue to support my wiriting and work! Thanks Once again...! Love, Imane

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: imane568

Reply TIME...LOL

@Saba! First of all loving your Profile pic! is that you! it's so PRETTY!
Thanks SOO SOO SOO MUCH for comenting an dliking the story so far. I just wanted to come up with something fresh and new and as i got some time from Med School i decided to post this up for you guys...i am glad you are liking the characters, LOVED your ANALYSIS in your comment about each character, it makes me happy to know that people are getting what i am trying to show in the story...! Will definitely keep you POSTED on thsi fiction as always and ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU for your wonderful comment...!

aww, thanks Imane!! yeah thats me!!  my name's sabreena aka sab btw. not saba, hehe. its ok
the story deff is very fresh and new! ''liked the characters'' I loveddd them!!
thank you for responding to the comments!!
looking forward to the next part!! continue soon please!!  =)
Edited by Sab93 - 14 years ago
accountband thumbnail

Part 2

Scene One

~Rahul is at his friend's wedding avenue and is searching for Muskaan as he had lost her in the crowd after the Joota Chuppai ceremony which ultimately gave the girls full advantage as he was spell bounded by Muskaan's at first sight…he is looking around as the song "Mauja he Mauja" palys loudly in the background. He comes outside searching for her and notices a cage that held a little parakeet, he decides to go towards it as he figured that from where the cage is he can easily see who is going in and out and if Muskaan was to go he'll surely catch her here. Till then he starts talking to the parakeet to pass some time… ~

Rahul: tssk..shh..tskk..Mithu..Mithu ko bhook lagi hain…(he spins the cage watching the parakeet fly around) Mithu ko bhook lagi hain…Main…main khilado apnay haatoon se…Mithu… (as he is busy feeding the Parakeet a thiki mirchi that was in the cage, he hears someone coming in his direction. He turns around and sees it's the same Ms. Gumnaam standing in front of him but he is very angry at the moment) Arey aap?

Muskaan: Batameez! Lafangay!! Badmaash!!

Rahul : (Shocked then turns around thinking she must be talking to someone else)

Muskaan: Aye! Idhar udhar kya dekh rahay ho tumse baat kar rahi hoon main…!

Rahul: Lakin main toh…

Muskaan: Mujhse zayaada Baqwaas na karna… Aik daath (tooth) nahi puri ki puri bateesi (jaw) haath mein rakh deyti hoon.. samjhay!

Rahul: (running out of words to explain himself, he tries to run away but Muskaan follows him) Dekhay please aap scene kyun create kar rahi hain…shaadi ka gahr hain sub loog hain yaahan…(he tries to calm her down but in vain)

Muskaan: Haan toh honay do logoon ko jamah…pata toh chalay aisay bholay shakal waalay kya cheez hotay hain ander se! Hmmph!

Rahul: (angered and regretting his decision of ever wanting to talk to this girl) Aap abb no reason mujh per ghussa kar rahi hain…!

Muskaan: Kya matlab main ghussa kar rahi hoon, besharam tumhay sharam nahi aati mujh per ilzaam lagatay huye! Huh?

Rahul: Acha aur aap jo mujh per ilzaam pe ilzaam lagai jarahi hain voh…

Muskaan: Ilzaam nahi jotey laganay chiyay hain tumhay… Jotey! (the commotion caused Rahul's friend Sanjay to come over, he also knew Muskaan from before.)

Sanjay: Oye Mithu! Kya kar rahi hain tu? (he comes running)

Rahul: (confused as Sanjay just called this "unnamed" girl as Mithu. That was Muskaan's nickname but who knew it would start WW3.)

Mithu: yeh lafanga Badmaash mujhay ched raha hain?! (she informs Sanjay loudly)

Rahul: Main ched raha hoon?!

Muskaan: Kyun? Abhi vahaan tum kharay ho kar keh nahi rahay thay "tsk..tsk…Mithu… main khilado apnay haatoon se…Mithu…" yeh offers kuan kar raha tha ullo de phatte huh? (she imitates him and misunderstanding is now officially blown out of proportion)

Rahul: (turns to Sanjay and tries to explain) yaar main toh voh..parake…

Muskaan: Jhoot mat bolo varna aik thappar maro ge!

Rahul: Demaag kharaab hogaya hain tumhara! (he looks over at Sanjay one last time as he didn't defend him and then walks away from a very angry Muskaan, Sanjay just looks on.)

~Later on in the wedding Rahul ends up meeting one of Abbaji's family friends who was interested in getting their daughter married to Rahul… After the formalities they decided to leave the kids alone to "talk"…Muskaan was observing this from a distance and decides to eavesdrop on Rahul's conversation as she had already jumped to the conclusion of Rahul being a Flirt and all. Rahul, on the other hands was going to use a big lie to make sure the girl doesn't agree to marry him and tells her that he was already interested in someone but she died 2 months ago due to the fact that Abbaji refused her and he is still upset over her death and what not. He was playing the moping lover role as he was very good at it and Muskaan a.k.a Mithu heard everything and started to feel horrible for yelling at him and abusing him with her sharp words, she decides to consult Sanjay who knew Rahul. Rahul was happy that the girl agreed to make sure his parents don't think of him as her match but little did he know, someone else was actually sorry about his "Sonia" who died a horrible death and her loss is preventing him to move on in his sad…sad.. LIFE.~

Muskaan: Sanjay Bhiyaa voh…

Sanjay: Oye Mithu bus kar aur mujhse baat na kar…

Muskaan: Kyun?!

Sanjay: Tunay Rahul kay saath acha nahi kiya… Abb usko kya pata tha kay tujhay sub pyaar mein "Mithu" bolatey hain varna Parakeets aur Birds ko he "mithu" kehtay hain…

Muskaan: Arey bhiyaa ussi kay baarey mein toh baat karni thi…

Sanjay: Acha voh kya?

Muskaan: Main suna hain voh jissay pyaar karta tha ussay usnay kohdiya?

Sanjay: (smile's and thinks that maybe Rahul told her his "story" so that Muskaan can empathize with him and so he decides to add "details" to help out his friend) Haaaaaan, haan yaar bus mat pooch bahut sad story hain…

Muskaan: Toh bataye na…(she makes him sit down at a table nearby and he begins to spin his story thinking he is helping the "poor" Rahul)

~Scene Two~

~ It's a great morning and Abbaji is busy with his favorite pastime of gardening in the luscious lawn when Armaan comes outside, dressed in his usual nerdy attire, ready for work.~

Abbaji: (talking to his little rose plant) Arey bachay kub bara hoga toh…tujhay toh subse acha waala fertilizer bhi deta hoon, aur rooz paani bhi…kya baat hain…huh…?

Armaan: (from behind) Abbaji!

Abbaji: (startled, gets up quickly) Armi…! Tujhay kitni daafa kaha hain kay peechay se akay mujhay yun na daraya kar…!

Armaan: Haan Abbaji, aur main app se kutni dafa request kar chukka hoon kay mujhay "Armi" na bulaya karay…

Abbaji:  uff oh…(he gets back to talking to his palnts) Toh kaha tha main bachay…

Armaan: Abbaji voh  Samarpur waali factory loss main jarahi hain, vahaan kay workers strike band he nahi kar rahay hain…kya karay uss factory ka business loss mein jaraha hain…?

Abbaji: (Still talking to plants) Kya karo main itna time teray saath bitata hoon phir bhi toh bara nahi hota, paani ki kami hain ya roshni ki…?

Armaan: Abbaji main app se baat kar raha hoon?

Abbaji: Aur main apnay podoon se baat kar raha hoon, kitni baar kaha hain kay jub main apnay poodoon aur trees kay saath hoon toh mujhay disturb nahi kiya karo…! Hmmph…tujhse achi toh meri bahu hain jo mujhay paanch saloon mein itni achi tarah se jaan gaye hain, aik toh hain jo pechlay 30 saloon se mujhay galat waqt per preshaan karta rehta hain…

Armaan: (rolls his eyes, and then notices that Nikki is in the lawn trying to pluck Abbaji's precious flower, something that is a "BIG NO NO "in the Garewal house)

Abbaji: (while lecturing Armaan, he glances around the garden and catches Nikki in the act of crime) Oh! Eh! Areey…(he rushes to her) Kya kar rahi hoon? Sharam nahi aati phool tortey huye?

Nikki: (startled then innocently replies) Sharam? Phool tortey huye sharmatey bhi hain…sorry aabaji abb se main Sharma Sharma kay phool toro gee..(she tries to pluck another one when Abbaji hold her hand back)

Abbaji: Khabardaar jo tumne phool toray yahaan se, phooloon ko tortey nahi hain samjhi…(Armaan shook his head watching the scene as Abbaji rushed away from Nikki with the broken flower in his hand, he was going to put it back somehow. Armaan makes his way to Nikki who was standing there with a sad face, pouting like a kid.)

Armaan: Kyun sher kay moo main haath daal rahi hoon? Huh?

Nikita: Sher kay moo mein bhi phool hotey hain kya? (she asked with widened eyes)

Armaan: (laughs lightly) Kya karnay hain phool?

Nikita: Voh jagra bana na hain, juray per lagana hain..(she said touching her hair lightly and shying away)

Armaan: Oooh…Toh Abhi se mangwalo…

Nikita: Jagra mangwatey tohri hain, yeh toh pyaar se lakay denay waali cheez hain… pata hain Armaan Bahi main aaj Abhi kay saath honeymoon per jarahi toh usi ki taiyaari kar rahi thi, per Abbaji bhi na…

Armaan: Tum flowers bahir se mangwalo aur apnay liye Jagra banalo…kissi ko pata nahi chalay ga…

Nikita: (Smiles) Yeh toh appnay bahut acha idea diya hain! Thank you Armaan bahi…main abhi jaati hoon flowers order karnay!

Armaan: (Smiles and watches Nikki leave then sighs) Karlo enjoy Nikki, abhi jitna karna hain karlo phir na jaane kub yeh din aaye…Chalo Armaan tum yahaan kyun kharey apna mood kharab kar rahay hoon, office he chala jaata hoon…kuch kaaam he hojaye ga…

Scene Three

~Rahul is staying over at Sanjay's as it's the wedding house and he wanted to help out, Muskaan is also staying in the same wedding house to help out. After Sanjay told her about Rahul's tragic past which left him no closure she came up with a plan to help Rahul. Her plan was to call him and pretend to be "Sonia" tell him that he needs to move on with his life and also to convince him that holding on to dead people is not healthy.  As she is putting up decorations, she notices that Rahul is in the balcony all alone, looking out in space and Muskaan being the innocent "Mithu" that she is pronounces Rahul depressed and rushes to grab her cell phone so she can give him a call as "Sonia".  She had begged Sanjay to give her Rahul's number last night as she needed to "Apologize" but little did Sanjay knew it was for her  "make-depressed- Rahul- happy" plan~

Tring…Tring…

Rahul: (looks at his cell as it flashes "unkown caller") Unkown caller? Yeh kuan hain…(he asked himself then picks up the phone)  Hello?

Muskaan: (fakes her voice over the phone)  Hello…Rahul?

Rahul: Jee… kuan?

Muskaan: Main Sonia…tumhari Sonia…

Rahul: Kuan  Sonia?

Muskaan: (surprised) Dekho main jaanti hoon main marr gaye ho per yeh drama meray saath na karo, main jaanti hoon tum meray marnay se bahut upset ho…

Rahul: (in a very confused expression, tries to figure out what's the deal, then a flashbulb lights on his head and he remembers having a conversation about the dead "Sonia" last night. He now knows it's a prank by that girl who he rejected or someone like her. He decides to play the gamethat this "Sonia" was playing) Haan Sonia…haan main toh tumhari yaad mein kub se udhaas hoon…

Muskaan: (smiles thinking her plan is working) Rahul tum mujhay bhool jao…zindagi bahut lambi hain Rahul, main nahi toh koi aur sahi…

Rahul: Nahi Sonia, tumhay aik baar…aik baar vapis ana hoga…meray liye…please… (his acting was convincing, after all his minor in college was theater)  

Muskaan: Per Rahul…

Rahul: Nahi, main jaanta hoon tum jahaan ho vahaan se tum sub kuch jaan sakti hoon, kay main kahaan ho ,kaisa hoon, meray cell phone ka number kya hain… sub kuch…toh aaj raat main jis ghar mein hoon ussi ghar kay garden main mein tumhara intezaar karoonga…sirf aik baar Sonia…

Muskaan: (nervous) Huh? tum kya…intezaar..aaj raat…(She gulps)

Rahul: Haan aik baar mujhay dikh jao main promise karta hoon apni zindagi mein agay bhar jaoga…tumhari yaadon se durr chala jao ga…

Muskaan: Promise?

Rahul: Haan.. pakka promise…Aaj raat dus bajaay garden main…intezaar karo ga…(he hangs up quickly after setting the time and condition. Then talks to himself and laughs an evil laugh) Abb pata chalay ga iss "Sonia"  ko kay Rahul kis bhoot ka naam hain..~

~On the other hand Muskaan is worried and shares her concern with her friends~

Naina: Abb tu kya karay ge?

Muskaan: (biting her nails) Pata nahi Yaar, main toh uss becharay ki help kar rahi thi aur voh hain kay…

Tania: Kaha tha maine mat kar kissi ki help per toh bhi na…

Muskaan: Are yaar Mithu toh hain he help karnay kay liye, koi meray saamnay itna dukhi raha yeh main kaisay bardaasht karlo…

Naina: Haan toh hain he Mother Theresa…

Muskaan: Nahi yaar main kisko bhuka, dukhi, aur majboor nahi dekh sakti…jaanti hoon kal maine aik cute se puppy ko apna pura burger day diya kya karo meray peechay peechay araha tha beechara kyunki bhooka tha…main ho he aisi…

Tania: Kahir voh toh humay bhi pata hain kay humari "Mithu" hain he aisi, per tu aaj raat ko kranay kya waali hain? Kaisay jaaye ge "Sonia" ban kay…

Muskaan: (Thinks for a while) Idea! (She jumps up and smiles michiviously) Safeed Sari hain na teray pass Naina?

Naina: Haan hain…

Muskaan: hmmm theek hain, ussay nikal kay press kar layna, mujhay aaj sham zaroorat parnay waaali hain…!

**************End of Part 2************