Debate Mansion

Laptop vs. desktop- Which changes your life ??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

God!,

Its been forever since i last spoke to you ! LOL....i am good sweetie, how are you?HugHug

@ Red....When i am in rush and have to check important emails then i do take my lappy to the bathroom Embarrassed my mum  hates it and is against this habit of mines so dont do it that often lolz!LOL...You should try sometimes, its fun. Tongue

Xoxo

You said it girl... It's been forever... LOL I miss those long PMs about likes and dislikes... Seems someone is too busy these days hun? LOL

The thing is sweetheart, the day I have my lappy, I'll do that! Tongue Till then, it's bit difficult to actually take my desktop over there you see, so I like tell my mails to wait for a few seconds... LOL But yeah, on your recommendation, I'll sure try it as soon as I get one, and yeah, when mum is not at home, 'coz why am I so sure she'll hate that... ? LOL

Let me know when you are free, we'll have PM chat... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laptop vs. desktop- Which changes your life ??? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top