Written Update - November 25

Posted: 14 years ago

I am filling in for Nupur. Have never done an update before so please bear with me and excuse any mistakes.

Here we go..........

DM is missing Taru and goes to her room. He looks at the photos of the 2 of them and becomes sad. He takes out the  house keys and there is a flashback scene of how he handed he keys over to her after Subhadra died and had asked to take on the responsibilities of the house and the kids Santo is passing by and she sees DM sitting in the chair and vey depressed. She comes forward to comfort him but remembers her 'dand' and how DM had asked her to stay away from him.  She runs to Baa's room and asks her to talk to DM. At first Baa says no but when Santu tells him how DM is sitting in Taru's room and is all sad she goes with Santu.

Baa comes to Taru's room and comforts DM. He tells her that he realizes the value of Motiben after she has gone and that she has always been with him and was his strength after Subhadra died. He says he wishes Santu would never have told him about Motiben being married and everything would have been OK. Santu hears this and runs to their room and sprawls on the bed sobbing away.

Change of scenario to Kanji's mud house where Moti cannot sleep because of the mosquitos. She tosses and turns and finally give up. She goes outside and breaks a matka loudly to wake Kanji up. She tells him about the mosquitoes and he give 'dhuan' in the room to get rid of the mosquitos.

DM enters his room and sees Santu sprawled on the bed and crying.. DM looks at her morosely and goes and sits in his chair without saying a word.  Santu goes and sits down at his feet and begs him to forgive her and that everything is her fault. DM looks like he is about to say something to her but stops short and gets up and sits in his reclining chair. Santu runs out of the room sobbing and runs down the stairs to the living room. Champu is sleeping there and she gets up when she hears Santu. She aks Santu to have faith that everything will be allright and Santu says this dand is very difficult for her and that she can bear everything but not Maalik being distant.

The next morning Ba, Bapuji and Hiten are at the table for breakfast. Maulik comes but hestitates to sit down. Bapuji asks him to sit down. Maulik looks at Moti's empty seat and plate and flashbacks to how Moti used to feed him at the table.  DM comes and sits down and Santu brings his tea. Without looking at her he asks Champu to go get his tea. Champu is reluctant and seeing this DM shouts at her to get his tea. Santu is hurt and goes away from there. Hiten is very sad seeing this.  

Saumilbhai calls DM to talk about Hiten-Toral wedding date. Ba tells DM that Moti has done all the preparations and that she should be asked to attend the wedding. Maulik very excitedly says that his Maa should come. DM looks at him and says that not only his Maa but his Bapuji will also come which makes Maulik very happy. Then DM says that she will come only for the day and will return back as soon as the wedding is over. Maulik is angry and says that there is a limit to false pride and ego.

Maulik goes to his room and Santu follows him and tries to console him. Maulik gets very angry and lets of a verbal barrage on her about choti jaati and how she is responsible for his Maa having to leave the mansion and go live in a mud house.  Hiten who is passing by hears and sees all this and explains to Maulik that it is Santu who has lost everything. That DM will not look at her or acknowledge her, will not eat or drink anything touched by her. How can he call her Maalkin under these circumstances. Hiten tells Maulik that it is because of Santu that he is reformed from his alcohol addiction and that Santu has done so much for the house. Maulik retaliates that even his mother has done so much and yet when she left no one stopped her. Hiten tells him it is not so and that Moti has always been like a mother. Maulik says that is the difference 'maa hona aur maa jaisi hona'. Today he has realized who is 'apna' and who is 'paraya'. Hiten is enraged and gives Maulik a well-deserved tight slap.

Thank you for wonderful update..

SO Disaappointed in DM ...can kill him right now
thanks for the update.......
mauli  deserves the slap..........................feeling sorry for santo, without any fault of hers she is being punished
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

thanks for the update.......
mauli  deserves the slap..........................feeling sorry for santo, without any fault of hers she is being punished
''

Santu's fault is that she has a loving and care heart....no one appreciates
thanks for the update
I dont get creatives what was all the crap then about darker the color of mehandi more the life partner loves you.
I do not see any love from DM here
Thanks for the update Hema!

Kanji and Moti scene was the best of today's episode, but I am worried at what effect Hiten's slap will have on Maulik, it was well deserved but either it is going to send Maulik into a bigger rampage or it will make him apolgise!
Thanks Hema... you have done it beautifully..
thansk for the update

i really dont understand dm, and i thought it was hard to understand women...lol

Originally posted by crazy4amrit

thansk for the update

i really dont understand dm, and i thought it was hard to understand women...lol

😆😆😆 I know tell me about it 😆😆😆
Thanx 4 the update ...!!

Maulik very well deserved the slap ...should hav gotten it much b4 ...!!