Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I am doing this fanfic on Yuvi/Naina, Sid/Tamana & Suhani/Adhiraj. Hope u guys like it.

The introduction:
This is a story about 6 people those who are completely opposite each other come across each other and how they fall in love. This is a story of 6 different people and how thier hatred turns into love and it is about whether they will become one or will the heartache of seperation tear them apart.

I will soon post the character sketch:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.sups2222...anshu...searchoffriendsAntaresruky786Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Dill Miley {YuNa, SidTam, SuRaj}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
The characters are:

Dr.Yuvraj Malik:
He is 25 years old and is an intern in Sanjeevani. Hates Dr.Shashank for some reason and has come to Sanjeevani just to take revenge from Dr.Shashank. Doesn't get along with Dr.Naina but later they will fall in love. Best mates with Adhiraj. He is a cool dude. Not really mates with Dr.Sid but will become friends afterwards which will then turn into enemity later on.
Dr.Naina Shergill:
She is 23 years old and is also an intern in Sanjeevani. She is best mates with Suhaani, Adhiraj, Sid & Tamana but later on she will start to hate Tamana and Sid. Even though she don't like Dr.Yuvraj but still finds him everytime near her. Maybe that's what is called Love. She will be the only one whom Yuvi will trust with eyes closed.
Dr.Siddhant Modi:
He is 25 years old and is an intern in Sanjeevani. He is also the cool dude and is best mates with Tamana and everyone else except Yuvi but ater on will become friends for little while and then turn into enemies. Has feelings towards Tamana.
Dr.Tamana Gupta:
She is 24 years old. Best mates with Naina and Suhaani. Likes Yuvi and is friends with him as well. Has got somekind of feelings towards Sid but can't figure out what they are. Starts to hate Naina later on.
Dr.Suhaani Malik:
She is 22 years old and is sister of Yuvraaj. They both have got a dark past and they both hate Dr.Shashank. Loves Adhiraj and knows that his brother knows him well and is very close to Naina whom she considers his sister-in-law from her heart. Is also an intern in Sanjeevani.
Dr.Adhiraj Shergill:
He is 25 years old and is the brother of Dr.Naina. He knows that Naina loves Yuvi so he and Suhaani are on a mission to make both of them realize their love. He knows that Yuvraj will keep Naina happy. He knows why Suhaani and Yuvraaj are in Sanjeevani and he knows their past as well.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92zainab.ALiza.srihari_phoenixcuteangelgirl95sups2222...anshu...searchoffriendsAntaresSoulmate_SanaNadz_YuNalover

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
heyaa hi
sorry you didn't mentioned you name,

well just read about your intro , soo you gonna start an ff on new dmg gang , good , that will be nice to read .

soo congrats for this ff of yours ,
your intor seems interesting , lots of up's and down in there lifes well actually  i have not seen dmg after ar left soo noo idea about his new gang, but still would love to read your story , hope to read about some interesting characters , it will be good to have an ff on them ,

will be waiting for you too start  , please doo update with this one soon ,

take care and please doo add me in your pm list
lots of love
simi

Blushhhh

Blushhhh

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
hey.
sounds interesting.cont soon.

luv
oochita

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
wow nice intro
plz continue soon dear
pm me too when ever u will update

love
sana

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I cant believe i missed this! :D

LRC92

Groupbie

LRC92

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
heeeelllo!!

interesting....I WANT TO KNOW MORE!! =D

please, please, please, please, please (x100) do write the main story quickly ASAP!!

=LRC=

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hey

charcters sound interesting
can u plz add me 2 ur pm list

nd update soon
anshu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top