Fan Fictions

Sirf Tum...hamesha...(RN)pt.13&Epilogue,pg.75(14/4 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 78

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Manali  Hi di !!

How r u??? kaisi lag rahi hoon? Dekho toh....Big smile !!

This title is really cute n romantic... Thank you !!

Update was cute..Raj n Naina r kids..Raj must b so cute na..   ** getting excited****    Yeah..... !!! verrrry cute !!!         *** grinning broadly ****

Raj has no friends n stupid Huda n Shantunu r teasing him..Poor chap!!! Hmm....but maine kisiko toh bhej diya hai Raj keliye ! Tongue

Naina saved him but he is fighting with her..I think he is scared of making friends.. True....coz he became friends with those two jerks and faced the consequences...So,he is bit scared and there is something more to it !Wink

he is teasing Naina n even she is fighting him back..

But I think gradually they'll become best of friends...Dosti ki shuruat ladai swehi hoti haiSmileTongue Arey nahi Di...!!! Yaha dushmani hai !! Par yeh dushmani kya rang layegi, yeh toh waqt hi batayega!!

U made me nostalgic...bachpan ke din yaad aa gaye...SmileSmile Thanks again... Hold on !!! Aapka bhi koi Raj jaisa neighbour tha kya? Shocked Aur aapse issitarah ladta tha???  Tongue

Continue soon

Bye   Byeeee!!!

Edited by manatated - 02 January 2010 at 6:46am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sirf Tum...hamesha...(RN)pt.13&Epilogue,pg.75(14/4 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Wonderful part.But,iye kaya rajveer aur naina ka dosti ke wajay war suru hogaya.
But ,I loved this part.
Continue soon dear.

Thank you so much Rakhi, for liking the Update !

Aur haan...yaha dosti nahi War hai Wink
par yeh war kya rang lata hai, yeh toh waqt hi batayega!Tongue

Edited by manatated - 09 January 2010 at 1:02am

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vvdn

wonderful update....SO  the war is began...WinkLOL

luved it...plzzzzzzz continue soon

Thanks dear! Smile

may i know your name??

Edited by manatated - 09 January 2010 at 1:03am

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu088

Hi Mana, Hi guglu!

Hmmm..... Not fair. I mean Raj taking out everything on Naina. Naina ne to usse bachaya tha yaar. Aur Raj ne usi se jhagda kar liya Naina se. Naina ne kitne ache se baat ki thi usse aur usne Shantanu aur Huda ka badla Naina par nikal liya. hmmm...I know it's not fair...but yeh Raj hai...kuch hatke hi karega na?? Wink par lagta hai iss baar yeh khud hi poora 'hatt' gaya hai...LOL Ab kya kare, mere dimaag ki idea hai...kuch toh ulta pulta hona hi hai! LOL LOL LOL

But then kisi par to gussa nikalega hi. Being the best is difficult-either you have chamchas around you ar else enemies. I can understand his condition. After allhe is only a child. Aur ab to Naina bhi badla lene wali hai. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part.  Arey waah ! Saare ke saare Raj ko kitnaaaaaaaaa achchese samajhte hai! Woh  100 gunaah kare toh bhi maaf ! Uske gussa nikalne ke chakkar mein bechari Naina ko chot lagi yeh kisine nahi dekha na?LOL Ab Naina badla leti hai ya nahi woh toh agle UD mein pata chalega na?

Update soon.

Love
Guglu.

Luv,
mana.Smile

Edited by manatated - 09 January 2010 at 1:09am

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Heloo guys!!!! yeh kya aap sab gussa ho, ke UD ko late hogaya??? Actually aap sab ki POPULAR demand pe Raj ko jaldi bada karna tha! Ab bada karne mein itna waqt toh lagta hai na???

Well...but aap sab dosti ki umeed kar rahe the...woh hogi ya nahi, I can't guarantee now....

Anyways....enjoy!!!

Part 3 

Few years later'

During these years Rajveer and Naina went to school together everyday. Naina was the target of Rajveer's tortures every single day. He would call her names and hit her. He would push her around in school but in front of adults, he would act like he was her best friend. It was a nightmare for Naina because Rajveer requested to sit besides her everyday even in every single extra class and he was her partner in every single project. What's worse was Rajveer became the most popular boy in school so she couldn't get anyone on her side to help her avoid him. Also during this time, Rajveer met Naveen and Abhimanyu. It took them a while before Rajveer would trust them. Eventually they became Rajveer's best friends as they hang out together more often. He let them in on the fun of teasing Naina but he would never let them physically harm her.

And so it begins'Junior college'

"Heads up!"

Naina glanced up and saw a blurry object headed her way. Before she could block it, it hit her right smack on the head and gave her a bruise.

"Aahhhhh!" she yelled and began to rub the spot where it hit her head. Rajveer began to walk towards her. He was the one who threw the football.

" oh ! Nain...", he said faking concern.

" Shut up! Don't call me by that name!"

"Aww'tumhe lagi toh nahi,Nain?"

Naina glared at him but he just smiled at her.

She clenched her teeth and answered, "NO!!"

Right behind Rajveer were Naveen and Abhi.

They were laughing.

"Yeh kya veeru? aapne aaj phir inhe rula diya?" , Abhi asked.

" Aree nahi Abhi....her head has too many bones in it!", Naveen added laughing.

"Maybe that's why they call her 'BoneHead!'" yelled Rajveer.

All three of them bursted out laughing and gave each other high-fives.

Naina stood up.

"You idiots! There are no bones in the head!
You don't know anything! No wonder all of you are so dumb to make that stupid joke.
I hope all three of you fail and junior college me hi sadte raho!"

" Arey Bhabhijee aap mazak kar rahi hai....hai na?" , Abhi asked slyly.

" Bilkul Abhi....warna yeh pehle graduate ho jayegi...", Naveen added.

" Aur tum apne Veeru ko kaise peeche chod sakti ho? You don't want to leave your Rajveer,do you?", Abhi said smirking.

Naina's face turned red.

"Shut up Abhi! Rajveer mera koi nahi lagta!"

She points a finger at rajveer,. " Aur tum ! Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna....I hate you!"

Rajveer just gave her a smile and said, "No , you don't."

"Ahhh!" she screamed and then stomped off to class.

' Those jerks,' Naina thought. 'Damn you Rajveer. Acting like you're King of the school. I hope you get kicked off your throne, Your Majesty!'

She began to imagine herself choking Rajveer and she wasn't watching where she was going. Then she felt herself bump into someone.

"Ow!" said a voice.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going.Here let me help you up."

Naina bent down to help the guy up. She noticed he had a long neck and really beautiful eyes. Then she cursed herself for staring at him. He was cute!

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay."

He gave her a really sweet smile. "By the way, my name is Aalekh Sharma. And you are?"

"I'm Naina....Naina Singh. Nice to meet you Aalekh.
Are you new here?"

"Yeah. First day.Aur pata hai apunko apunke saare projects bhi de diye gaye hain....infact woh start ho chuke hai, ab apunko apunke project partners ko dhundna hai..."

"Let me see your schedule.Tumne kaunse subjects liye hain? And don't you worry buddy...main hoon na? I'll help you find your project partners."

Naina looked at the list Aalekh gave her.

" Hey , tum bhi Martial arts ki special class me ho?"

"Yeah. I was the Junior Champion back at my school.So do we have any projects or classes together?"

"Really? That's great! Hmm'we have four classes together. And you are my partner in 3 projects..."

'He has four out of six classes with me,' she thought,'Damn !!! And that monster Rajveer....huh...us shaitaan ke saath toh poora din bitana padhta hai...Saare ke saare mere subjects liye hai!! Maybe Aalekh will be the only guy here who won't listen to Rajveer and help me. Who knows? He might even kick Rajveer during Martial Arts class!' Just the thought of Rajveer getting beat up made Naina yell out, "Yay!"

Aalekh looked at her surprised. "Why are you so happy? Yedi hogayi hai kya?"

"Oh nothing. Come on buddy,Let me take you to your first class with me."

Rajveer tapped his foot impatiently against his desk and was constantly drumming his fingers.

'Where the hell is Naina?' , he thought.

He looked at his watch and the door umpteenth number of time.

Abhi and Naveen, very well knowing the situation, began singing,

" Aaja aaja...main hoon pyaar tera, allah allah.."

Rajveer gave them a look and they stopped instantly.

" Jaao jaake dekho Naina kaha hai?"

" Okay boss! " they said in unison and left.

" Yeh Naina kaha reh gayi?" , Raj said now getting utterly impatient , " Usse toh mere aur baaki sab ke pehle yaha hona chahiye tha!"

It was a long time he sent Abhi and Naveen to go out and find her. Now he was scared.... but then he heard Naina's voice. He watched her talking to a strange guy. They both sat down in a corner and then that guy handed Naina back her back pack.

'Yeh Naina ke saath kaun hai?This does not look good,' thought Rajveer.

Naina looked over Aalekh's shoulder and saw Rajveer looking at them.

'Ab tumhe batati hoon Rajveer !Ab tu mujhe tang karna toh dur mere aas paas bhi nahi bhatak sakte!'

Aalekh had been so sweet to her.

'Kash mera koi Aalekh jaisa bhaai hota,' she thought, ' toh woh mujhe uss junglee jaanwar Rajveer se jaroor bachata...woh shaitaan mere aas paas aane ki himmat bhi nahi karta phir !'

And just then Rajveer walked up to them.

"Hi. I'm Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, the G.S. And you are?"

He looked at Aalekh.

Aalekh started to analyze Rajveer.

'Toh yeh saala Naina ko pareshaan kar raha hai....Junior college mein hokar bhi G.S.??? baat toh hai saale mein !'

Then Naina's words came back to him.

FLASHBACK

Naina sighed quiet audibly.

Aalekh looked at her.

" what's the sigh for?" ,he asked.

Naina looked at him quite amused. When he speaks Hindi, mostly his lingo is Tapori kinds...and then he speaks such a fluent english! This boy is somewhat...different !

She looked down at the floor.

"Kuch nahi."

"Come on Naina. If you called me buddy, that means you can tell me anything."

"Well'I'm afraid I'm going to get beaten up today."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Naina lifted up the sleeve of her Tee.

"Take a look at this."

Aalekh glanced at her arms. Both of them had dark purple bruises.

"And this too," she added and pointed to her head. There was also a dark purple bruise there.

Aalekh looked at her in shock.

"Who did this to you?"

"A psycho... by the name of Rajveer Singh Shekhawat."

"Why? Doesn't he know guys aren't supposed to hit girls?"

Naina glanced up at Aalekh.

"Human guys don't hit girls. Rajveer is a...", she paused not finding appropriate word, " is a...is a...MONSTER !!!"

She sighed again.

"But it's okay'I'm used to it by now."

Aalekh squeezed her shoulder

"Well stop getting use to it. This torture is going to end today."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm going to teach this Rajveer a lesson."

Naina grabbed and hugged him immediately.

"Really?", she asked quite unsure....

He nodded.

"Yess!" she screamed," Thank you, thank u thank u soooooo much Aalekh ! Tum nahi jaante tum mujhpar kitna bada ehsaan kar rahe ho!"

" Naina, agar tune phir aisi baat kahi toh,teri meri dosti khatam!"

"Oh Sorry! Well tum uss Rajveer ko martial arts ke class mein sabak sikha sakte ho! His Highness is the champion here but not anymore now that you're here buddy.."

Aalekh gave her a smile and nodded.

"Let's get to class before we're late."

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aalekh looked at Rajveer who had just approached him.

"Apun Aalekh Sharma. And I know who you are."

Rajveer looked at Naina.

'Must have told him about me,' he thought.

Rajveer shrugged his shoulders, "Fame spreads."

Aalekh looked at him.

'Naina sahi bol rahi thi....saala kameena!"

Rajveer let out a fake cough.

"Ahem ahem....Excuse me, Mr. Sharma. I believe you're in my seat."

Aalekh gave him a look.

"I don't think so."

Rajveer gave Aalekh a glare that could freeze an entire ocean.

Just then Abhi and Naveen came in.

Rajveer waved for them to come over.

"Hey guys come over here and meet my new friend."

and as they come,"Hey guys," said Rajveer, "This is Aalekh Sharma. Apparently, he doesn't know where he's sitting."

Abhimanyu gave a little smirk. "Bechara naya hai Rajveer. He don't know that he's sitting in your place."

Naveen nodded and told Aalekh, "You better move boy.Tum meri bhabhijee ke saath kaise baith sakte ho? yaha toh Rajveer hi baithega...You're sitting with my friend's wife."

Naina opened her mouth in shock. "Chup karo tum dono!"

Aalekh looked at all of them. He turned around to face Rajveer.

"No I don't want to move. I like sitting here."

Rajveer was ticked but didn't say anything.

He had to stop his both friends from confronting Aalekh.

Rajveer just gave a tight smile and said, "I'll see how long you will like sitting there."

Then he and the boys left.

Naina let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Aalekh.Har roz woh Rajveer aur uske namune dost mere saath baithte hai...taaki mera mazak uda sake aur mujhe torture kar sake... But now that you're here, they can't do it anymore."

"It's nothing," said Aalekh, "I'll try my best to stop him from torturing you."

Edited by manatated - 27 December 2009 at 5:38am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssree12sweetangel_25hinal60psrnsweet_shonafanatic 21Sur_10-serenity-backyEnchantressDhara_sPrincessFlavia-Yaz-Sweet-LionessSumi_162710esha143Mahak Sinha-Priti11--.Aphrodite.-Krishna_Sourav

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hi guys.

I know, maine kuch comments pe reply nahi kiya. Actually, I decided to do that first and then post UD...but mujhe dhamkiya milni shuru hogayi thi LOL LOL , so I decided to post UD first and then continue with replyn comments....I hope you wont mind.( Jinki comment pe reply karna baaki hai, I'm sorry aur main jald hi kar dungi...)

so guys...

Here you go!!!

I'm done with UD!!!

Now it's your turn....please read and give your comments...

And silent readers, please press "like" button!

Edited by manatated - 27 December 2009 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psrn

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Awesum!!! Raj doesnt blv in Naina sumhow....but am glad he cud place his trust on Naveen n Abhi....n got sum frnds in them.

Actually Mana....main kya kahu....mujhe na ye bahut interesting lagi.....they r in junior college....and I luv this youthful thing!!! (Raaz ki baat ye hai meri next fic bhi touthful hai...LOLLOL)....Raj always annoys Naina....but he is equaly concerned abt her.....thats the sweetest thing!!!TongueTongueTongue

And yes....tum meri ore se nishchint raho.....mujhe to ye war hi pasand hai....jab tak takrar na ho....pyaar me maza nahi ata na...LOLLOLLOL

And Aalekh's entry is gud....I always luv him if he is like Naina's bro...LOLLOLLOL....and he also admits....Raj me baat hai...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....usme sirf baat hi nai aur bhi bahut kuch hai...Embarrassed....

Waise main line marna yehi stop karti hu....lekin haan....mujhe janna hai Raj aisa kya karega jisse Aalekh wil not like sitting there till long...LOLLOL....

And yes....Mana....tumhe pata hona chahiye na....mere paas itna dimag nahi hai...that I take offense n mind karu....LOLLOLLOL

Chalo....abhi jaldi se UD karo....mujeh ye fic padne me bahuuuuuuuuuut maza aa raha hai....Big smileBig smileBig smile....pls continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Raj Naina ko kitna torture karta hai magar in front of the adults he acts as her best friend!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyKitna bada nautanki hai yeh!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj met Naveen and Abhimanyu and became best friends with them!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileThats good!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Raj allowed them to have the fun of teasing Naina but never lets them physically harm her!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Chalo kam se kam itni parwaah toh karta hai Naina ki!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They are now in junior college!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj ne Naina ko football phek ke maara and gave her a bruise on her heard!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchThats very bad of him!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

So Raj also has a name for Naina which only he calls her and that is Naina!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ab yeh 3 idiots milkar Naina ka mazak uda rahe hai aur usse pareshan kar rahe hai!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Naveen aur Abhi Naina ko bhabhiji bulate hai and Raj does not have any problem with that!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileHow sweet!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Lagta hai yeh dono abhi se practise kar rahe hai, akhir aage chalke Raj aur Naina ki shaadi toh honi hi hai na!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina gussa ho gayi and said I hate you to Raj but Raj smiled and said she doesn't!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina is hoping Raj who acts like he is the King of the school gets kicked off his throne!!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

She is imagining herself strangling Raj!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLBechari aur kar bhi kya sakti hai??Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

She should have changed her school jab Raj ne usse tang karna shuru kiya tha!!!!!Ermm Ermm Ermm Ermm

Naina bumped into Aalekh who was new there and thought he was cute!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Aalekh was Junior Martial Arts Champion at his school!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileThats great!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Naina is happy to see Aalekh has four classes with her and is hoping Aalekh will kick Raj during Martial Arts!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj is becoming impatient when Naina is late in coming to class!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

His friends are singing to tease him!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLHe ordered them ke jaao jaake dekho Naina kaha hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

He is scared also when it was a long time before Naina came!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Aalekh is very sweet to Naina and she thinks of him as her brother!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Aalekh ne sahi kahake Raj mein baat toh hai aur Junior college mein hokar bhi G.S.!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina had shown Aalekh her bruises!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchWakai how can Raj hit her like that??Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Naina is right Raj is a Monster!!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Aalekh promised Naina that he will protect her from Raj and Naina is confident that he will teach Raj a lesson!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naveen actually told Aalekh to move as he is sitting with his friend Raj's wife!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Raj doesn't want Aalekh to sit with Naina and challenged Aalekh he will see how long Aalekh likes sitting there!!!!Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

Aalekh promised that he will do his best to stop Raj from torturing Naina!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Edited by Shaina_b - 30 December 2009 at 10:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top