Fan Fictions

Sirf Tum...hamesha...(RN)pt.13&Epilogue,pg.75(14/4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 78

dazzling_glory

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_glory

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
I was very surprised to read that raj behaved so rudely with naina. He believes that naina is just like huda and his friends.
I am sure that naina will give her a proper answer.

Raj's mom likes naina very much and wants raj to be her friend so that they can play together. Even naina likes Gayatri....but she is very angry with raj.

waiting to know what happens next. please continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sirf Tum...hamesha...(RN)pt.13&Epilogue,pg.75(14/4 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna1

IF-Sizzlerz

prerna1

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
that was really good
but why Raj is behaving like this with Naina
plz continue soon

-serenity-

Goldie

-serenity-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Hiiiiii Mana,

Lovely update  Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap

Naina   apne dadu ke saath rehthi hain….n she miss her parents…..u know some thing this  reminded me of  my child hood…..i also used to live with my grand parents(  long time  for two years) the reasons also same…..n they used to pamper me sooo much......but afsoas ki baat ye hain ki  raj jaisa cute ladkha  mera  neighbour nahi hain  jiske saath main jaghda  karsaku

Naina to bahut well mannered child hain ….she is ready to become a friend of raj …..parrrrrrr raj to is baat ke liye tayyar nahi hain…..usne naina ko ugly kaisa kaha yaar…

naina kitni sweet hain……usne kaha ki raj galthi se gira diya.jab asal mein wo jaanthi hain ki raj ne ye jaan bhoochke kiya…….n u know what…….i loved this type of  beginning of  a  not so beautiful friend ship……kyunki i know baadh mein  this will turn in to the most wonderful n beautiful relation ship........I am not all disappointed with this…..mujhe to ab in donon ke bichmein  cute fights dekhna hain………n raj naina ko jaldi bada kardo yaar

I really liked this update but ek baath mujhe bilkul accha nahi laga…..wo hain tumhari update ki length……don't u think ye bahutttttttttttt short hain

The update is  awesome………n plz try to update fast n that too long one

Edited by Sanskruthi - 09 December 2009 at 7:20pm

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hi Manali
How r u???
This title is really cute n romantic...
Update was cute..Raj n Naina r kids..Raj must b so cute na..
Raj has no friends n stupid Huda n Shantunu r teasing him..Poor chap!!!
Naina saved him but he is fighting with her..I think he is scared of making friends..
he is teasing Naina n even she is fighting him back..
But I think gradually they'll become best of friends...Dosti ki shuruat ladai swehi hoti haiSmileTongue
U made me nostalgic...bachpan ke din yaad aa gaye...SmileSmile

Continue soon
Bye

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wonderful part.But,iye kaya rajveer aur naina ka dosti ke wajay war suru hogaya.
But ,I loved this part.
Continue soon dear.

vvdn

vvdn

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
wonderful update....SO  the war is began...WinkLOL

luved it...plzzzzzzz continue soon

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi Mana,

Hmmm..... Not fair. I mean Raj taking out everything on Naina. Naina ne to usse bachaya tha yaar. Aur Raj ne usi se jhagda kar liya Naina se. Naina ne kitne ache se baat ki thi usse aur usne Shantanu aur Huda ka badla Naina par nikal liya.

But then kisi par to gussa nikalega hi. Being the best is difficult-either you have chamchas around you ar else enemies. I can understand his condition. After allhe is only a child. Aur ab to Naina bhi badla lene wali hai. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part.

Update soon.

Love
Guglu.

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!! Thanks!Smile

Naina is wondering Raj bhaag kyun gaya and said she will never understand boys!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLWell no one can....can we???Wink

Well she needs to understand only one boy!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smileoh yaa!!Wink

Naina lives with her Daadu and she is missing her parents!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

She likes it here but she is angry at her parents for leaving her and going to US!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry shez a kid! and well however grownup we r, we definitely won't like our parents leaving us!!

Her grandpa promised that her parents will send her lots of presents and she was happy!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajveer hid his tears from his mom and did not tell her anything!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Naina is ready to become Raj's friend!!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smileshe is a sweet gal! Smile

Raj shoved Naina and she cut herself!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchPoor Naina!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Naina ne toh usse bachaya tha aur Raj uske saath aise kar raha hai!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Yeh usne bilkul accha nahi kiya and he is behaving really very rudely with her!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry hez is taking out his frustration on her....

Woh Huda aur Shantanu ka badla Naina se le raha hai!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Usne Naina ko ugly kaise kaha??Confused Confused Confused ConfusedShe is such a sweet and well mannered child!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smileya she is...par Rajveer toh Rajveer hai! LOL

Naina was shocked and began to cry!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Rajveer felt bad but still did not stop and teased her!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

He pulled her hair and pushed her hard making her cry really loud!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Raj is now lying that he accidentally made her fall!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Naina is so sweet that even she is saying Raj ne galti se kiya when she knows ke Raj ne yeh jaan bujhke kiya!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Gayatri really likes Naina and wants Raj and Naina to be friends so that they can play together!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

But her liking Naina is going to make Raj even more angry!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouchyeah!! LOL

Even Naina likes Gayatri but she is very angry with Raj!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Naina swore that she is going to hurt Raj and answer him!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

This was the beginning of a not so beautiful friendship but I am sure one day it will become the most beautiful relationship in the world!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smilethat ...it will be....for sure!!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top