Fan Fictions

Sirf Tum...hamesha...(RN)pt.13&Epilogue,pg.75(14/4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 78

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
PART 2      

"Umm'tum hamare store room mein kya kar rahe the?"

Rajveer looked at her and then he turned away and ran into his house, leaving the little girl staring after him.

'Arre?Yeh bhaag kyun gaya?' Naina thought.

"Aye! I'll never understand boys!" she screamed out loud. She was watching Rajveer as he ran into the house next door.

"What don't you understand sweetie?" her grandpa asked as he came out the front porch to look for her.
" Kuch nahi daadu."
" Yaha aao bachche."
He waved for Naina to come sit with him on the porch swing. She walked over to him and sat on his lap.
"Ji Daadu?"
"Beta tum ....tum yahaan khush toh ho naa?Tumhe yahaan achcha lagta hai na?"

She nodded her head. But she was teary.

" Kya hua Naina? "

"Ah huh. Kuch nahi. Mujhe aapke saath rehna bahot achcha lagta hai....parr...main...main maa baba se....Huh! Main bahooot gussa hoon unse...Woh toh chale gaye naa US ....mujhe chod ke chale gaye...huh! Main unse kabhi baat nahi karungi!" She frowned and crossed her arms.

Her grandpa let out a little laugh. "Pagli!!! Unka
jaana jaroori tha beta....Job hain....aur phir unka job aisa hain ki they have to travel around the world. Agar woh har jagah tumhe apne saath legaye toh tumhari School ka kya hoga? Hmmmm? Aur woh toh tumhare liye dherrrrrrr saare presents bhejenge....aur chocolates bhi!!! Aur yaha hum Pizza khayenge,park me jayenge aur Ice cream bhi!!!!"

Naina's eyes got wide with excitement.

"Presents?Pizza? ICE CREAM???? Daadu
SACHCHI?????"

"Muchchi!!!", he tickled her while she laughed.

She clapped her hands. "Yaaaaay!"

Back at home Rajveer buried his face into his pillow and cried.

Then he heard a knock on his door.

"Veeru beta?"
Rajveer quickly wiped his nose on his sleeve.

"Haan Maa? Boliye! Andar aao naa!"

Then his mother came in.

"Kya hua bachche? Tum Ro kyu rahe ho? kisine kuch kaha mere veeru se??"
He shook his head.

"Oh! Kuch nahi maa...bass aise hi..."

" Jhooth mat bolo...tumhari aankhein..."

" Offo maa....aankhon mein kuch chala gaya hai..."

" Sach?"

" Much!"

Then His mom looked around his room.

" Veeru tumhare friends kahaa hai?"

Rajveer tried his best not to cry.

"Woh'.Woh ghar chale gaye Maa. "

His Mom hugged him. "Oh, Issliye mera beta udaas hai?hmmm?"

Rajveer held onto his mom tighter and didn't answer.

His mom thought for a while.

"Hey tumhe pata hai? A new family just moved in next door. Ek dadaji hai aur ek chotisi pyaaarisi bachchi.You can go play with her. Do you want to?"

"Okay maa."

~Ding dong~

Naina stopped putting her toys away and looked up at the front door.

'Hmm'Pata nahi kaun hai? theekh se khelne bhi nahi dete...huh!'

"Naina! Darwaza kholo beti!!!"

"Okay daadu!!"

When she opened the door she saw a pretty lady and the boy she helped earlier.

" Namaste Aunty."

" Namaste Beta!"

"Hi!" She grabbed Rajveer's hand, "Tum theekh ho? Tum tab bhaag kyun gaye? Ruke kyun nahi?"

Rajveer just looked at her and didn't answer.

"Oh you two already met?"
"Not really. I don't even know his name."
"I see. Mera naam Gayatri hai aur yeh mera beta, Rajveer. Kya tumhare Dadaji gharmein hai?"

"Jee. Mera naam Naina hai... Please andar aayiye."
Naina closed the door behind them.

Then she ran upstairs to get her grandpa.

Then the grandpa told her, "Why don't you and Rajveer go outside while Gayatriji and I have a talk?"

"Okay Daadu. Chalo Rajveer," she said as she pulled him out of the house with her.

When they got outside Naina felt a hard shove behind her back. She fell on the grass but something there cut her leg and made her bleed. She looked up and saw Rajveer glaring at her with the coldest eyes she has ever seen.

''Don't pretend you want to be my friend,'' said Rajveer.

He was going to make Naina pay for what Huda and Shantanu did to him.
"Why did you push me?"
"I hate ugly girls! And you are really damn oogly!"
Naina opened her mouth in shock. She began to cry.

Rajveer felt bad but he was still mad at what those guys did to him so he wasn't going to stop.
"What? Oh, are you crying? Rotlu kahiki!", he mocked.

That made Naina instantly stop. She stood up.

"Main Rotlu nahi hoon!",she shouted.

"Yes you are!" He yelled back.
Then he yanked on one of her braids and pulled the ivory ribbon out.

"Ow!" She yanked back her hair and then replied, "Main nahi tum Rotlu ho! Who was crying inside my store room huh?"

That made Rajveer really mad. He pushed her hard.

She fell down and cried really loud. Her grandpa and Gayatri ji ran out.
"Kya hua Naina?"
Naina pointed her finger at Rajveer.

She began to sob again. "Isne'isne'"

"I accidentally made her fall," cut in Rajveer.
Naina looked up at Rajveer in shock.

'Jhootha kahin ka!' she thought.

"I'm sorry," said Rajveer as she began to bawl. He looked at Naina with his puppyish eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you fall."
Gayatri held Rajveer. "I know tumne yeh jaan boojhke nahi kiya beta."
Then her grandpa asked, "Are you okay Naina?"
Naina looked up and saw Rajveer's lips move.

"Rotlu," he said loud enough just for her to hear.

Naina bit her lip.

"Main theek hoon daadu.woh...woh...isne galtise....parr....ab main theek...."

Gayatri caressed her head affectionately. She brought her inside and dressed her wound.

" Beta ab kuch der aaram karlo, theek hai? Koi masti nahi..."

She nodded her head and smiled, " Okay Aunty."

Gayatri smiled and patted her cheek, " bahot hi pyaari bachchi hai."

While Rajveer made a face.

" Hum ab chalte hai. Aap logose milkar achcha laga.", Gayatri touched grandpa's feet ," Bye Naina beta."

She again caressed her face affectionately.

"Bye," said Rajveer and he gave Naina a wave. Naina watched them as they left.

Then she saw Rajveer turn around and give her a little smirk.

She glared back at him.

'It's war. I'm going to hurt you one of these days Rajveer ', she promised herself.
This was the beginning of a NOT so beautiful friendship'

Edited by manatated - 09 December 2009 at 7:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssree12psrnsweetangel_25fanatic 21Sur_10golu_1677PrincessFlavia-Yaz-esha143-.Aphrodite.-monikasethMahak SinhaKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sirf Tum...hamesha...(RN)pt.13&Epilogue,pg.75(14/4 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
 Okay guys!
 Done with the update!!
 that's all for today....
 waiting eagerly for your comments...
 byeeeeeeeeeeeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psrn

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Naina is wondering Raj bhaag kyun gaya and said she will never understand boys!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well she needs to understand only one boy!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina lives with her Daadu and she is missing her parents!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

She likes it here but she is angry at her parents for leaving her and going to US!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Her grandpa promised that her parents will send her lots of presents and she was happy!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajveer hid his tears from his mom and did not tell her anything!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Naina is ready to become Raj's friend!!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj shoved Naina and she cut herself!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchPoor Naina!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Naina ne toh usse bachaya tha aur Raj uske saath aise kar raha hai!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Yeh usne bilkul accha nahi kiya and he is behaving really very rudely with her!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Woh Huda aur Shantanu ka badla Naina se le raha hai!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Usne Naina ko ugly kaise kaha??Confused Confused Confused ConfusedShe is such a sweet and well mannered child!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina was shocked and began to cry!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Rajveer felt bad but still did not stop and teased her!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

He pulled her hair and pushed her hard making her cry really loud!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Raj is now lying that he accidentally made her fall!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Naina is so sweet that even she is saying Raj ne galti se kiya when she knows ke Raj ne yeh jaan bujhke kiya!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Gayatri really likes Naina and wants Raj and Naina to be friends so that they can play together!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

But her liking Naina is going to make Raj even more angry!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Even Naina likes Gayatri but she is very angry with Raj!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Naina swore that she is going to hurt Raj and answer him!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

This was the beginning of a not so beautiful friendship but I am sure one day it will become the most beautiful relationship in the world!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Edited by Shaina_b - 19 December 2009 at 9:39pm

Revolutionbreez

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged

lagta hai is baar dhamkiyon ka asar ho gayaLOL...matlab ud toh chota tha aur  font bhiLOL...(kya karun....aadat se majburLOL)

ud thoda HATKE tha...matlab kitna HATKE tha pata nahi ...par tha...matlab CUTE tha...aur kuch nahi kahungi...kyoun ki mera dimag ab bhi baht garam hai...

main toh yeh soch rahi thi ki rajveer ko naina ne bachaya hai...isiliye dono me frndship ho jayegi...!!! par doctor ki soch ne pani pher diya...!!! mujhe yaad aayaa...'center-fresh ka add' back ground music me teen docs operation table par ek aadmi ko sula kar kuch disscuss kar rahe the...!!! pahle toh aisa lagta hai ki jaise voh is case k bare me discuss kar rahe hain....par jaise hi background music off hoti hai...tab pata chalta hai ki voh kisi zameen ka 3-4 hissa kar rahe the...aur senior doc nadiwale hisse ki demand kar raha tha kyuon ki voh senior hai'...!!! in sare pravachan se yeh pata chalta hai ki doc ki soch kab kya hota hai kuch bhi samajh me nahi aata...!!!LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

maine naina ko le kar kuch guesses kiye hain...par main yahaan voh nahi likhungi...!!! kyoun ki by chance agar mera khayal sahi sabit hua toh tum mujhe sach me OT me bhej dogi...!!!Tongue  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Huda aur Shantani ke bare me main kuch nahi kahungi...kyoun ki main un dono gadhon se kuch xpect karti bhi nahi hun...voh sirf peetne k kabil hain...Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

phil-hal raj galat nahi hai...jo bhi huda n shantanu ne kiya...kam se kam u k baad voh itni asani se kaise kisi par yakeen kar sakta hai...??? toh in dono ki dosti ki suruwat dushmani k sath hui...!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

par yaar Raj ne sach me naina k sath kuch achha nahi kiya...!!! naina ne bhi raj se challenge kar hi li...!!!Ouch  Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch 

vaise yeh dono bade kab honge...??? ek idea hai.........hero bachpan me bhaagta hai aur bridge k upar se niche kudta hai train par...aur train par kudte hi bada ho jata hai...vaise hi tum bhi raj ko kahin se jump kara kar bada kar do...varna  hamara kya hoga...!!! kyoun ki is raj ko dekh kar mujhe sirf lollypop ka khayal aata hai...amul choc (jis ka jingle hota tha 'gift for someone u love') ka khayal nahi aata...!!! serouslly mat le...main mazak kar rahi hun... story line ek dam mast hai...aur tu aise hi lihti ja...main becousule ki do packs bhejti hun...taki tujhe vitamins kami na ho...aur tu iase hi mast ud post karti rahe...!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

chal ab kya cont soon kahna padega...jaldi se next ud post kar...!!!Big smile Angry

Edited by Lion_Priya - 09 December 2009 at 10:26am

Revolutionbreez

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
damn cool;
awesome
superb
update soon.............

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hehe.....wat hav u done yaar? I thought Raj n Naina r going to be frnds......but u knw wat.....I definitely luv war more than frndship....LOLLOL....I sooooooo loved it.

I really felt bad for Raj.....not having frnds is sumthing too painful.....after all every relation has its own importance n none can suffice for the other....Ouch.Ouch...and I understand Raj's situation also (I always do that onlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed).....being just a kid....he may hav taken all children as those jerks Huda n Shantanu....and that has started off a NOT so beautiful realtionship which I'm sure is going to turn into one of the most beautiful relationships....wat say?WinkWink

And Mana......abhi tumhari pareeksha hai.....tumhe jald se jald ye fic continue karna hai.....Raj ko bara karo yaar.....I need to fall for him all over again....(chhote bacche pe kitne din line marungiLOLLOL)....plsssssss try to continue soon.Big smileBig smile

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 09 December 2009 at 8:15am

Revolutionbreez

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
awsome update
plz continue soon
plz send me a PM

Revolutionbreez

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Aww...how cute is that...???
Poor Rajveer...taking out everything on Naina...!!!
His mom liking Naina is going to make him all the more angry...!!!
Bina wajah Naina ko chot lagi...!!!!

This is one of the cutest RN fics, I have come across...!!! Continue soon...!!!

Revolutionbreez

Post Reply New Post

Go to top