Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Lion_Priya

Hiii All

Mana thoda bz hai...aur out of station hai...isiliye us k aane k baad hi voh apne dono fics ko cont kar payegi...!!!

tc

Thanks pri....😊

ooops !!! Actually No thanks !! πŸ˜‰

Main hamari deal ke baaremein bhool hi gayi !πŸ˜› Sorry !!!😊

Originally posted by: princessyogitha

Hiii Mana  😊  😊 

Welcome back dear  πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Ab itne pyaar se kahogi toh karna hi padega na !πŸ˜ƒ

Part Four:

"Thanks Aalekh.Har roz woh Rajveer aur uske namune dost mere saath baithte hai...taaki mera mazak uda sake aur mujhe torture kar sake... But now that you're here, they can't do it anymore."
"It's nothing," said Aalekh, "I'll try my best to stop him from torturing you."

~Ring~

It was the last bell of the day.

"Come on,Aalekh! Time for martial Arts!"

Naina and Aalekh walked to the gym together.

When they looked up they saw an electrician fixing the ceiling fan.

Naina walked up to him. "Rahim chacha, aap kya kar rahe ho?"

"Kuch nahi Naina beta...bass yuhi, kuch fan fit karne the.", he smiled.

" Oh...achcha."

" Par beta, sambhalke jaao yahase...woh kya hai na, loose fitting hai abhi aur bahot hi tez dhaar hai inki...agar kuch hogaya toh, tum samajh rahi ho na beta?"

" Jee chacha, main baaki sabko bhi batadungi!"

Naina and Aalekh went to the locker room to change for their class.

Rajveer sat down on the mat and waited for Naina to come out, but she was nowhere seen. Naveen sat down next to him while Abhi had another class to go to.

"So you gonna kick the crap outta the new guy, Veer?"

"Yeah. That'll teach him to mess with me."

Naveen scratched his head.

"Dude, I don't get it. The only thing he did was sit next to Naina. So why you tripping for? You in love with her or something?"

Rajveer glared at him.

"Hell no! I don't like her !!! Naina...aur meri girlfriend???!!!! Pagal hogaye ho tum??? I just don't want anyone messing with my stuff alright?"

"Okay okay. Chill. Hey here they come."

Aalekh found a place to sit on the mat while Naina sat next to him.

A guy from their class named Yudi shouted out,

"Hey Naina! You dumped Rajveer for the new guy?"

She yelled back, "Shut up you ra***l!"

Everyone in class, including Aalekh and Rajveer stared at her.

Naina just looked away and pretended not to notice.

Then she leaned over and whispered in Aalekh's ear.

" Chodna mat usse Aalekh! Aaj toh uss Rajveer ko sabak sikhake hi rehna!"

Rajveer looked at Naina leaning near Aalekh.

'Damn you Naina. Is it so terrible to be known as my girlfriend?' he thought fuming.

'You're going down pretty boy.', He glared at Aalekh who was also glaring back at him.

~TWEET~

The whistle blew and class began. Instructor Nair called roll and made everyone sat down.

"Alright now you spineless wimps. Let's see what you've learned these past few weeks. Class will begin with a match. Who are my volunteers?"

Rajveer raised his hand. "I will Sir."

"Ah…Rajveer, my number one student. Who else?Hmm…how about Naina?", nair asked.

Naina shook her head so hard that her hair fell out of her ponytail. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rajveer rolled his eyes.

"Not today Sir. How about Aalekh?",he suggested.

"Aalekh?"

Nair looked at Aalekh.

"Are you the new boy Aalekh Sharma?"

"Yes Sir," answered Aalekh.

Nair rubbed his chin.

"Hmm…I don't know Rajveer. It might not be fair for Aalekh to fight against an advanced student like you."

Aalekh stood up.

"It's okay. I learned martial arts back at my old school too."

"Really?" asked Nair, "Then this should be a good match.Alright everybody. In your places."

Aalekh and Rajveer got in their fighting stances.

'I'm going to wipe that smile off your face,' thought Aalekh.

'Ab tujhe dikhata hoon saale!,' Rajveer thought back.

"Fight!"

Rajveer moved forward.

'I'm going to punch him so hardβ€”' but before he knew it, he had fallen down on his back. He was surprised.

"How? What?"

Aalekh had sweep kicked him and made Rajveer fall.

"Winner Aalekh Sharma!"

"Yay!" shouted Naina.

She ran up and hugged Aalekh.

"You were great! You took him down in less than five seconds!",she gushed.

"Wait a second!" yelled Rajveer.

"There are three rounds in a match. It ain't over yet!"

"Oh yeah," said Nair.

"Hold on everyone. We have two more rounds left."

Rajveer looked over at where Naina was sitting. She was massaging Aalekh's shoulders.

He opened his mouth in shock.

'That traitor!', he thought to himself, 'She's on the enemy's side!'

His images of choking Naina was interrupted by Naveen calling him.

"Hey Veer!."

"Kya hai Naveen?", he asked irritated.

"The new guy Aalekh is pretty good but by the way he fights,I know you can beat him. Just don't underestimate him and don't let your guard down.You can win."

Rajveer slapped Naveen on the back. "Thanks yaar. I was kind of spacing out there."

Naveen nodded and understood.

'You'll see that I'm the better guy Naina,' Rajveer mentally tried to tell her.

"You were great buddy!" Naina said excitedly.

"Thanks. Umm…Naina?"

"Yeah?"

"You sure Rajveer is the best fighter here? He didn't seem to last very long."

Naina nodded her head. "He is the best fighter here. I think he didn't last long because you're so much better than him.

"Maybe," said Aalekh with doubt.

"Okay Round Two!" yelled Nair as he pulled his arm down.

"Fight!"

Rajveer and Aalekh got into their positions. Aalekh let out a punch but Rajveer caught his arm and flipped him over.

During that time Rajveer whispered in aalekh's ear, " MERI Naina se dur raho!"

Aalekh fell down ,surprised at what he had just heard.

"Winner Rajveer Singh Shekhawat!" yelled Nair as he held up Rajveer's arm.

Naina opened her mouth in shock.

'That jerk Rajveer won!' She began to tear away at her nails with her teeth.

Rajveer saw her looking at him.

He crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

'That jerk is so immature!', thought Naina.

"Wait sir!" she yelled. "Three rounds remember? One more to go!"

Nair called for attention.

"Okay you losers watching on the sidelines. We have one more round."

Rajveer walked up to Naina.

"Don't worry about it. Get ready to kiss my feet when I win, Nain."

"Just SHUT UP !!! Don't call me NAIN !! Aur tum pakka haaroge! samjhe???"

Rajveer flashed her one of his trademark smiles and went back to take his place.

Then he heard Naina yell out to Aalekh,

"You can do it buddy!"

'Buddy?' thought Rajveer,. 'She never called me buddy!' 

Rajveer knew that he couldn't lose his concentration or he'll lose for sure.

'Win the match first and deal with it later."

'Wow...!!' , thought Aalekh, 'Rajveer is good. Hmm…I wonder if he'll be my friend if he does end up beating me. He don't hate Naina. I think he might even be in love with her! Heh heh…well well..Mr. Tough Guy must be thinking about me and Naina a couple..'

He let out a laugh.

'Besides, I haven't met a good match like this in a long time.', Aalekh looked at Rajveer admiringly.

"Round Three. Fight!"

This time Rajveer let out a punch and Aalekh caught his arm. He flipped Rajveer over but he didn't fall down. Rajveer twisted his body back so he fell upright. He sent out a round house kick and knocked Aalekh down and he won!

'Finally !! jeetna toh mujhe tha hi !! Baat Naina ki jo thi....' , Rajveer smiled.

"Winner is Rajveer Singh Shekhawat!" yelled Nair.

"You were excellent too Aalekh!" he said as he helped Aalekh up.

Aalekh looked at Rajveer and smiled.

"You were great. You should show me your moves sometimes."

Rajveer looked at Aalekh surprised.

He didn't expect Aalekh to say that.

Aalekh extended out his hand.

"Friends? Sirf meri behen Naina ko tang mat karna !! okay???"

"BEHEN????", Rajveer said loudly.

Aalekh smiled.

'That means there's nothing going on between them. I guess this Aalekh ain't so bad after all.' , Rajveer thought.

He shook Aalekh's hand.

"Friends."

Naina couldn't believe her eyes. Both of them are shaking hands and acting like each other's buddy! She ran up to Aalekh's side.

"Why are you being friends with this jock strap?"

Aalekh placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on Naina. Let's all be friends."

Then Naveen had to add his 'bakwaas' in.

"Yeah. Isn't that's why you came up here Bhabhiji? To give Veer his victory kiss?"

She looked over at Rajveer who was giving her this stupid smile and he was shaking his eyebrows up and down.

She brushed off Aalekh's hand.

"No, you jerk! And I hate you too Aalekh!"

Then she stomped off.

Done !!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Heylo frenz !!!  πŸ˜ƒ 

first of all a very HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY !! πŸ₯³  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I thought of writing an OS on womens day...but then changed my mind on Dhara's insistence and decided to update this fic before yogi ( jo abtak mujhe sweetly hi dhamki deti hai) makes Raj or Naina to hold me on their gunpoint ! πŸ˜†

So finally i have updated Sirf tum...hamesha.
And since i'm updating after almost 2 months toh maine itnaaaaaaaaa longupdate kiya ! ( Priya iss baaremein aapke opinion ki zaroorat nahi hai ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

But not everytime UDs will be this big...πŸ˜›

Well actually i want to thank all my readers who were bugging me to update this....this only shows your love for this fic....

Whom should I mention specially?? Almost everyone was behind me for updating this fic...
So thank u pals!

hope you like this update and keeping loving this fic like always...

Waiting for your comments....

Silent readers please press "like" button...but i'll be glad if you
drop a line or two πŸ˜ƒ.

well lots of thanks to

for hitting the like button.

chalo...bubye the!!!

luv,
mana 😊
Edited by Revolutionbreez - 14 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Yeh ceiling fan ka kya chakkar hai??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Yeh kispe girayegi tu??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Naina ko kuch nahi hona chahiye!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj is angry at Aalekh and wants to beat him in class today!!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Naveen suggested Raj being in love with Naina but Raj denied it!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Raj said he doesn't want anyone messing with his stuff!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠRaj ko aisa lagta hai ke Naina uski personal property!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina was very angry by what Yudi said!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Everyone in class stared at her including Raj and Aalekh!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Naina wants Aalekh to teach Raj a lesson!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raj is thinking ke kya uski girlfriend keh laye jaana itni buri baat hai!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Yeh toh gaya!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Nair is their martial arts instructor and for a change he likes Raj!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is thinking ab tujhe dikhata hoon saale!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠWell gusse mein bhi Raj ne sahi bola as Aalekh will be his saala!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj got overconfident and Aalekh won the first round!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina was so happy and ran upto Aalekh and hugged him!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Raj thinks of choking Naina!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”Yeh kaisa pyaar hai uska??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Naveen relaxed Raj and told him not to let his guard down and then he can win!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raj wants to show Naina that he is the better guy!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠAgar yehi dikhana hai toh usse tang karna bandh kyun nahi karta??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

In the second round Raj flipped Aalekh over aur usse kaha ke meri Naina se dur raho!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Meri Naina Raj ke muh se kitna accha lagta hai!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina is right that Raj is so immature!!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Aalekh bahut samajhdaar hai and realised that Raj may be in love with Naina!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Finally Raj won aur usse toh jeetna hi tha na!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aalekh complimented Raj and they shook hands and became friends!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Par Aalekh ne Raj ko kaha ke uski behen ko tang na kare!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is dumbfounded and very happy to know that Naina is like a sister to Aalekh!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Naina is very upset and angry to see that Raj and Aalekh being friends!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Yeh Navin ko apna muh kholna zaroori hai kya??😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Naina will probably not be friends with Aalekh anymore!!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Umm....firstly....I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad u updated this fic.....I mean I just love Rajveer here....😳😳....and yeah....meri usual shuruyat ho gayi hai....so secondly I'll say....HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And then of course....thnx to Dhara Dii....aapne ek bahut achhi advice dii hai....coz more than anything I love this fic n this very Rajveer!!😳😳 And Yogi....thnx to u too....aise hi nek kaam karte rehna aap dono....πŸ˜‰

Ab fic ki length ki baat karte hai.....I didnt find it veryyyy long sweetheart......kyunki font kaafi bada tha na.....πŸ˜†....ya phir I donno....Raj ko imagine karte karte....mujhe kuch aur pata hi nahi chala hoga.....but still bahut kuch nahi tha iss part me yaar....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I mean....only that match of Raj n Aalekh....jisme mujhe pata tha....tum Rajveer ko hara hi nahi sakti....I loved it whole Mana!!!

At first Rajveer got overconfident....which of course doesnt bring out anything gud!! But then Naveen ne ek hi achha kaam kiya.....usse relax mode pe laya....and then who can stop my sweetoo???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The thoughts they were having were even more interesting.....when Raj said MERI NAINA....it was very cute....and Raj ko apni akar aur gusse me (which is really very sweet n cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) dikhayi de ya na de.....apne Aalekh mahashay ko dikhayi de gaya....that he might be in love wid her....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....btw....Raj gusse me bhi sahi bola tha....'saale'....πŸ˜†

And then they shook hands n became frnds....πŸ˜ƒ.....lovely!!! My Raj needs frnds yaar!!πŸ˜‰

But ye fan wala chakkar tum iss part me kyun nahi layi?? Aur kispe girane ka irada hai??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways....wo sab tum to abhi mujhe batane wali ho nahi....in fact.....kuch hoga ya nahi....ye tak nahi bataya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....aur main hi baki jaa rahi hu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....lekin ab karu bhi to kya.....tumne part end jo kar diya....pata nahi....ab kaunse sadi me UD karogi?πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahh....dekho mujhse ye patient behaviour nahi ho raha hai....jaldi UD karo....samjhi!!!

Luv,
Sumi.πŸ˜›

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 14 years ago
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar... mai kya kahun... jo kuch kehna tha Sumi ne keh diya... khair mai repeat telecast kar deti hun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sabse pehle to thanks a lot ki tumne iss fic ko update kiya... badi jaldi yaad aayi tumhe iss fic ki...😑😑😑

AB Raj se shuru karte hain... (obvious hai na...) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  This part had Raj winning in the karate match... usse koi hara sakta hai kya...??? Least of all tum, ya mai ya as for that matter any other RN fan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo chalo... shuru se comment karte hain... Naina aur Aalekh ek saath gym me gaye... but ye ceiling fan ka kya chakkar hai... wo fan gira kis par??? yudi Naina ko chidane laga... and she was highly irritated. Aur humare Raj jahapanah soch rahe hain hai ki "KYA USKI GIRL FRIEND KEHLAYA JANA ITNI BURI BAAT HAI"...πŸ˜† Gaya beta Raj tu to... Fir jab Naveen ne yahi gf wali baat chedi to mana kyun kiya...??? πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›

Aalekh won in the first round but after that in the second round raj pushed AAlekh down aur saath hi saath ye bhi kaha ki meri Naina se dur raho... Aalekh baba samajh gaye ki ye pyaar ka mamla hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even after losing, Aalekh made friends with him par saath hi saath Raj se ye bhi kaha ki meri behen ko tang mat karna... Raj sure was dumbfounded.😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Par Naina gussa ho gayi... 😑 😑 😑Wajib hai... Aur ussi wakt Naveen ka comment... yaar mujhe lag raha hai mai naveen ka khun kar dun...

Ab aage kya hoga wo to next update me pata chalega... isliye update soon...

Aur haan Mana... length ki baat mat karna... fonts bahut bade the... isse lengthy to LHOO ka last update tha...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Chal madam... ab jaldi update kar...

Love
Guglu
Edited by guglu088 - 14 years ago
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all I ll say that this Mana is very chalak...!!! Usne mujhe bataya hi nahi that she was planning an OS for WOMEN'S DAY....Not that I didnt want this update..!!!! Aur kahin pe aisa rule hai kya ke agar aap OS post karte ho toh you cannot update your regular fic...????

ANyways....

So Naveen and Raj going for Martial Arts and Abhi to some other class...chalo ek namun aoth kam hua...!!!

And Naveen actually asked Raj whether he loved Naina...??? I thot abhi isko padi...!!! And what was that ' my stuff...' Beta Raj, from when did Naina become your stuff...??? And asking Naina whether it was terrible to be known as his girlfriend...??? Poor thing...all that she suffers because of you...!!!!

This Nair is sooo horrible...actually thats his middle name...!!!

'Ab tujhe dikhata hoon saale!,' Thats the right word sweety...!!!

Oh...Aalekh took Raj down in I guess less than 5 secs....wow...Hehe Rajveer...time to be confident...not over confident...!!!!

MERI Naina se dur raho!I wonder he realised what he said...???

So Raj had to win...baat akhir Naina ki jo hai...!!! And now Aalekh is going to be friends with him...Wonder how Naina will deal with Aalekh...!!!

And now you better post the next part soon or you know what I ll do...!!!! And also try and get that OS out here...!!!
Edited by Dhara_s - 14 years ago
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mana
Pata hai, tumhare sare fics me ye mera fav hai! batau kyu?
1.)isme Raj aur Naina chote bachche hai aur Raj ka character bhi bahut diff hai...not that usual sweet and caring
2.)this is the only one which I have completed. Mai roz koi na koi fic start karti hu, puri ho nahi pati, and then i end up forgetting the names! tumhari sari fics k sath aisa hi hua :(
anyways I will try 2 finish them asap
Coming to this one again, part was great, totally loved it!
Aalekh kafi samajhdar hai...Raj aur Naina dono ko pata lia..Im sure wo bhi maan jayegi.
Raj ko to aisa lagta hai k Naina uski personal property hai...aksar ladke aise hi behave karte hai- i cud never understand why though
gr8 work
ab plz jaldiiiiiiiiiiii ud karna
Love
Sur
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi manali
How r u??
How were your exams dear??

Update was really cool.
I really like dis young Raj who is so possesive of Naina inspite of hating herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Naveen is really too much...they all tease Naina too much..
Nair is their instructer..I thought he wud b hating Raj but its not so...
The match between Raj n Alekh was interesting..
Alekh realized dat May b Raj is in love with Naina..Yeh bacche bhi naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† school mein hain par romance ka poora knowledge hai..

Finally Alekh lost but he didn't even try to win against Raj...
Naina was fumimg to see Alekh getting friendly with Raj...Even Raj was so much better after haering dat Alekh treats Naina as a sister...

Continue soon
Bye