Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I love it when Salman says that last dialogue.

Zarine is so pretty!Love the hug of Sal n Zarine in the end.
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Yes i never thought zarine would be so pretty in the indian outfits with sindoor n all she's so beautiful i hope the love track is powerful its been a while since we saw a good love track !
rhea_6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

Yes i never thought zarine would be so pretty in the indian outfits with sindoor n all she's so beautiful i hope the love track is powerful its been a while since we saw a good love track !

Yeah,she's so beautiful.Salman has a good eye in spotting beauty coz I never thought she was very pretty before from the few pics that I'd seen.

-Divyaa- thumbnail
yes he does lol and also when she gave a interview on aaj tak some time back she din't look good n all but now she just took me by surprise!
rhea_6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

yes he does lol and also when she gave a interview on aaj tak some time back she din't look good n all but now she just took me by surprise!

Are you sure?She's never come in front of the media still,let alone give an interview.

She is going to be under wraps for some time now.
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhea_6

Are you sure?She's never come in front of the media still,let alone give an interview.

She is going to be under wraps for some time now.

Im sur i saw her on aaj tak thats what aaj tak told but it was before long back i can't even remember how she looked then but aaj tak people said this is zareen who's kat's look alike n will debut opposite salman in veer n they were talking about a prank salman played on her in the sets
rhea_6 thumbnail

Ok.I am 100 % sure it was not an interview or video.There are only a few pics of her available.Maybe they used that and made it into a special show.

Aaj Tak is the most funniest channel.Almost 50 % shows are based on Salman.They're over-exaggerated stories with a creepy voice-over.😆
-Divyaa- thumbnail
I know rhea everyday on movie masala they ahve news on salman they should actually change the show's name into salman masala 😆
but i swear i saw a girl talking i saw the interview
rhea_6 thumbnail

^Oh k..Coz from what I know she is still under wraps.Anyway thanks for info.

Aaj Tak is a comedy channel.It's a great stress buster😆.Just now they were showing a half an hour special on Salman not attending Shilpa's wedding.Turned off.Couldn't stand the freaky voice-over!
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
-Aladin- thumbnail
Divya ji, please post the link.  I don't believe I have seen it.