Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Alina_

Alina_

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
superb drama

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun10.

M a bit disappointed by the story.....

I have read da novel before,bt fr Drama....They hv changed infact modified it alot..those charactrs r introduced...wich nt even had da name in novel.....

They hv made it somewat boring.........n m very sad...

Coz i luved dis novel extremely...aftr Peer-Kamil(S.A.W.W)

Could you possibly provide a synopsis for this? Smile

Originally posted by a_jalpari

Also someone who might have read the novel, if they don't mind can they share a bit about the story, and how its different

Yes, please? :)

Edited by ftm_ca - 20 March 2010 at 11:29am

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Basically the story begins something like this...

Saba dies in the 1st episode, her daughter sara comes to Arfeen's house with a letter saying that this is her daughter and she only wants arfeen to take care of her. So sara is livving with Arfeen and his son Haider.
Arfeen asks his son to marry saba's daughter, and he agrees.
After their nikkah before the ruksatti : Sara goes missing (which i think she's forced to run by her khala)

But the story behind Saba is ...
Arfeen used to love Saba.. but no one in Arfeen's family liked her, because she most educated out of all the girls in their family also because she would talk to girls.
On the other hand Adil also liked saba, but his mom refused to accept saba as daughter in law. But Arfeen forces his parents allow him to marry Saba.
After the nikkah, Arfeen goes to America, there is also another there who likes him.

Months later Afreen comes back for the wedding.
In one of the wedding functions Arfeen's mother tricks Saba and Adil to go to a room and she locks the door from outside.
She brings everyone else and criticizes Saba's character. At the time Arfeen is out of town.
Arfeen's beats saba. Adil's mom tells him to run away.

Arfeen comes back, but does not believe all that happened. He comes to a decision that he'll make saba and his mother take the oath on Quraan. Even though his mom is lying she takes a fake oath. Saba refuses to take oath.

Arfeen goes back to US. Saba gets married to this old man who is a father of 4 children and very poor. Arfeen also purposes the girl who used to like him.

This is the story so far... if there is anything i left out let me know.. I tried not to go so much into details

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingUsman.

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_jalpari

Basically the story begins something like this...

Saba dies in the 1st episode, her daughter sara comes to Arfeen's house with a letter saying that this is her daughter and she only wants arfeen to take care of her. So sara is livving with Arfeen and his son Haider.
Arfeen asks his son to marry saba's daughter, and he agrees.
After their nikkah before the ruksatti : Sara goes missing (which i think she's forced to run by her khala)

But the story behind Saba is ...
Arfeen used to love Saba.. but no one in Arfeen's family liked her, because she most educated out of all the girls in their family also because she would talk to girls.
On the other hand Adil also liked saba, but his mom refused to accept saba as daughter in law. But Arfeen forces his parents allow him to marry Saba.
After the nikkah, Arfeen goes to America, there is also another there who likes him.

Months later Afreen comes back for the wedding.
In one of the wedding functions Arfeen's mother tricks Saba and Adil to go to a room and she locks the door from outside.
She brings everyone else and criticizes Saba's character. At the time Arfeen is out of town.
Arfeen's beats saba. Adil's mom tells him to run away.

Arfeen comes back, but does not believe all that happened. He comes to a decision that he'll make saba and his mother take the oath on Quraan. Even though his mom is lying she takes a fake oath. Saba refuses to take oath.

Arfeen goes back to US. Saba gets married to this old man who is a father of 4 children and very poor. Arfeen also purposes the girl who used to like him.

This is the story so far... if there is anything i left out let me know.. I tried not to go so much into details
@ red......arfeens dad.....who is also saba's uncle beats her not arfeen.....the story is amazing and a must watch play.......everything from the dialogues to direction is superb......people who like watching serious and real life dramas should watch this

shopgirl1

Goldie

shopgirl1

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
awesome drama so far...i jst strtd 2 watch y/day...n by now i  hv catched up  on all the 15 episodes...amazing one after doraha...!!!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i read the whole novel... it was awesome.. there are few changes made in the narrative.. but i think it ws fr good...

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey, Whats the meaning of this title?

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hey, Whats the meaning of this title?

The meaning is my status / cast a little clueless... I don't know...
it easier to explain it to someone face to face and in urdu.

So maybe somewhat like this... mera wajood jiss ka koi naam nahi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top