Arnav-ASR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys,

do u know how one can become an actor??there's auditions and so on....advice please thanks..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You mean how to become a good actor or just how to join films?

To become a good actor, you should take some classes that help out with expressions and how to express yourself on screen and how to project youself.  Other than that, it's inherent.  If you like doing it, you'll be good at it.

As far as how to join Bollywood?  Well, I think there are screen tests for most of the movies, depends if the director has a cast in mind.  If they have they'll automatically go to that actor, if not they hold screen tests for everyone to come and and do a scene and then they pick on that basis.

If you live in Mumbai, you'll get to hear a lot about it.

Good luck!

-Mahi
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just watch Luck By Chance and you'll know 😉

Arnav-ASR thumbnail
ok guys....thnks for advice.
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you should go around to various acting schools or theater departments and try out for a role, you just need to get you're name out there
love_vs_hate thumbnail
👍🏼 best of luck!
My dear, if your aim is to get into bollywood then you must really be VERY MUCH eligible in terms of height, weight, looks etc. I would suggest you to participate in a pageant contest which would make your entry to films easy otherwise approaching directors & producers or taking courses in acting schools will be a waste of money & time. If you want to get into soaps, simply get your portfolio pictures shot by a professional photographers & mail them to the desired production offices. If your lucky enough then you will definetly get a chance.