*NEW Mitesh's Magnificent Gallery: Update Pg 9* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged

congrats foe ur nee shop

glad too see ur shop
keeep rocking

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitesh.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*NEW Mitesh's Magnificent Gallery: Update Pg 9* (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged

omg omg

killing killling
love all siggs..
icons r dashing
avis r dammmm killling
my fvrt

these two avis r best in all ur work....
Gurdeep is tooo gorgeous...
if possible then plz make more....
awesome work..
love ur creations shoo much..
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe
your work as that is superb rocking all the time.
really buddy hats off to you
 keep rocking
HugHug

senorita

Mitesh.P

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
heya mitesh
i have enver been to ur gal before i missed a lot if u say the front page is reallly stunning soo beautiful and colourful loved itt. ur creations are simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClap reallly rocking and i love ur ani stuffs its amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggClapthe aish signy are awsome if i have to pick from ur old creation ur new creation is rocking with perfect blening of pix with designs makes it look awsomeClap hattss off to uuuuuuuu...
and the text usage is adorable n stunning
totally ur work is stunning awsome amazing speechless
do make more stuffss will be visiitng oftenLOL-

Edited by naughtyash - 27 November 2009 at 7:18am

Mitesh.P

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rida_ranbir

Awesome creationzzZzZ!
Jst loveddd ur worrrk!!!
Fab update!=)

Originally posted by -fsn-

hey congratz on urs gallery
urs work is awesome
harry potter stuff is amazing
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
edit add:u r open so can i req?

Originally posted by xx-ReenO-xx

wowwww!!!!! yayy u already OPEN?? kool!   well, nxt spot reserved fr mee!!

Originally posted by love.223

Stunning creationss<33

&& reservedd xD

Originally posted by aisha_1992

congrats foe ur nee shop

glad too see ur shop
keeep rocking

senorita

Thank you everyone for dropping in and leaving your comments.SmileTongue I have tried to be flexible with requests and have edited the first page... please check it as painful as it might be to load.LOL

I will be pming members if they dont leave texts/pics behind and it will be done in a numerical order. If when I pm you and you decide not to take up your request then you will lose your reserve (only fair) Ouch

Thank you once again - I really really appreciate it.Tongue

Ambrosia

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged

first of all what a gorgeous shop!!!seriously i love ur creations & if ur still open im so reserving

Edited by noha450 - 27 November 2009 at 10:44am

Mitesh.P

Ra92

IF-Sizzlerz

Ra92

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thank you miteshhh....i m going to edit my req pg 3!!..i think!!!...thank yuuouououououoouu

Mitesh.P

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiNaKsHiii

Congrats mitesh Ji u hv Finally opened ur Gallery Tongue

How come you never use the "ji" with others?Ouch Since I got promoted as a mod I have become a ji.OuchLOL I rather get domoted if that is the case.Tongue

Jokes apart, thanks for dropping in. Yes, fiiinnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have a gallery after many years of saying "soon".LOLTongue

Originally posted by MAYURfanatic

HELLO MITESH THIZ IS RA!!!

WHAT IS THIZ??...IT A NUCLEAR BOMB!! !!!..SUCHI!!!!..I'M JUS DREAMING!!!...UR CREATIONS ARE ARE WOOOOOOOWWW AWEOSME!! DIVINEEEEEEEEE!!! LOVELY!!!

SPREME QUALITLY OF CREATIVIYYYY!!!! WELL..AVIS ARE MIND BOWINGG....!!.T.HE SIGGIES ARE TOTALLLYYYYYY OUT OF WORLD!!!!!!!...EACH SIGGIES IS MADE IN A DIFFERENT WAY & IT'S LOVELY!! THE STYLE IS TOTALLYV AWEOSE!!!!!....MAR JAWA YAAR....LOVE IT!!L IKE CRAZYYY!!!!!...IT TAKE A FEW OF MINUTES TO LAOD THE PAGE BUTTTTTT..THIZ IS NOTHHING COMPARED WID UR CREATIONSS!!!!!!

AISA LAG RAHA HAI JAISEEE KOI SAPNA HAII!!..I MEANDS I LVOE GRAPHIC!! BUT UR CREATIONS SEND ME DIRECTLY TO D PARADISE!!!!!

I MEANS WHERE WAS YOU BEORE??....YOU HAVE A LOT OF JANAM'S EXPERIENCE!!! :-PLOL

SUCHI MUCHI YAAR!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH UR CREATIONSS!! WILL LIKE TO USETHEM RIGHT NOW BUT THERE IS OSME PROBLEM WID D SIGGY BOX & NOW I'M USING A REQ!..SO U CAN UNDERSTAND I MUST HAVE TO USE!!! TO RESPECT THE MAKER!!!!

BUTTTTTT..TUMNE TO COMPLETALY MAR DALA!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!

-RA

Thanks RA. I am glad you liked my mix bag of creations.TongueI dont know where I was before.. like I always keep saying, better late the never.LOL

Damn.. nearly forgot to add you onto the list. Okay let me finish off the replies and will add you on.Tongue

Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

omg Mitesh this is what's keeping you busyShockedEvil SmileLOL.

But wow you have made sooo many creations, it's unbelievable, and yes the page takes forever to loadLOL. And your creations are sooo nice, I have gone through each of them, obviously u made a lot for sonyLOL. But some of them are sooo different in design, I have never seen those kind on IF before, looking really good.

Put the agle agale janam member awards siggy as well in your gallery, they were really nice as well.

Well I don't have any specific request for you, but whenever you have time, make one siggy of Shekhar and Laali in Nepal once those episodes comeEmbarrassed.

Your surprise visits always scare me Gur.LOL Well yesh, I did lived off Sony shows before so.. but the Agle Janam sigs are getting there.LOL

Gur I didnt add the awards ones and labels for Agle Janam on purpose so I can use them as an "update" but you spotted it,LOLTongue Will add them in a min..

I will make more Shali avis.. I know there are going to be some good scenes in Nepal for sure. Minu, forgot to add keep visiting for Shali avis as this is where they will be coming first then the Jannat.LOL (Advertising is important!Tongue)

Thanks Gur for coming by.. yeah I will try to keep the designs up.Big smile

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Mitesh!!!!!! Shocked So u are here already..........
Welcome Shelcome yaar......Hug
I wish u have a wonderful time here....Big smile
Though we don't get to meet in AJMBHK forum hoping we'll be more in contact hereEmbarrassed
And may u open more shops.......Big smile

But am very angry with u....AngryAngry Why u didn't pm me???Evil Smile
Now i lost my spot to leave a request... There are already more than 5 people before me....

My request won't be accepted now.....CryCry  Broken Heart
"T'es very mechant"LOLLOL

Anyways, heartiest congratulation to u.......Hug
OMG!!!!!Cry I didn't know u have such a huge creations....
 All the creations are fantastic.....Clap Wonderful...Clap Amazing....Clap
Superb....Clap Mind blowing.... ClapFabulous......ClapGorgeous.......Clap
Hats off to u buddy.....

Am happy that i got the golden opportunity to use the Deepika sig made by u......

But still am angry yaarAngry as well as sad alsoCry LOL..... If this time u don't let me know that your shop is open then "je vais te tuer"LOL

Hope i'll have a req made by u soon.......Big smile For the meantime i wish u all the best with those reqs which are awating for u... but there is still not a single place for my req... Kuch karo na plzzzzzzz

Thanks Soni for coming by. Yea I am finally here.LOL Took a long four years..Ouch You didn't come to the AJMBHK section so brought some of them here.LOL

Really I wanted to pm everyone but it looks like one of those spam pms so I didn't..Ouch and then I didn't know who to pm and who not to so I just left my work to do the job.LOL

I really like the picture messages you leave. They are very well chosen... and always colorful.Tongue I have edited the "notice board" to make room for more members. Your on the list now.LOL

Originally posted by aisha_1992

omg omg

killing killling
love all siggs..
icons r dashing
avis r dammmm killling
my fvrt

these two avis r best in all ur work....
Gurdeep is tooo gorgeous...
if possible then plz make more....
awesome work..
love ur creations shoo much..
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe
your work as that is superb rocking all the time.
really buddy hats off to you
 keep rocking
HugHug

senorita

Yes I really like those avis. Spent some time getting the effects look good. I will try to make more... any ideas on which actor/actress you would like to see?

...and yes thanks for the compliments.Tongue

Originally posted by naughtyash

heya mitesh
i have enver been to ur gal before i missed a lot if u say the front page is reallly stunning soo beautiful and colourful loved itt. ur creations are simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClap reallly rocking and i love ur ani stuffs its amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggClapthe aish signy are awsome if i have to pick from ur old creation ur new creation is rocking with perfect blening of pix with designs makes it look awsomeClap hattss off to uuuuuuuu...
and the text usage is adorable n stunning
totally ur work is stunning awsome amazing speechless
do make more stuffss will be visiitng oftenLOL-

My gallery is new so many haven't visited before.LOL I am glad you liked my work... yeah I am an old fan of Aish. Loved her work in films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

I will try to keep updating... I look forward to seeing you again.Tongue

-------------------------------------

oh Lord replying takes a lot of effort.TongueLOL Update coming soon.

Edited by magnificent me - 27 November 2009 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosia-Mink-Ra92Gur.N.cool

Ra92

IF-Sizzlerz

Ra92

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnificent me

Thanks RA. I am glad you liked my mix bag of creations.TongueI dont know where I was before.. like I always keep saying, better late the never.LOL ( exactly!!!!!!!!:::::::::::late hi si tumare darshan to hue!!)

Damn.. nearly forgot to add you onto the list. Okay let me finish off the replies and will add you on.Tongue

-----------------------------------thank you!!!

Mitesh.P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top