Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

Congrats mitesh Ji u hv Finally opened ur Gallery πŸ˜›

How come you never use the "ji" with others? Since I got promoted as a mod I have become a ji.πŸ˜† I rather get domoted if that is the case.πŸ˜›

Jokes apart, thanks for dropping in. Yes, fiiinnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have a gallery after many years of saying "soon".πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

HELLO MITESH THIZ IS RA!!!

WHAT IS THIZ??...IT A NUCLEAR BOMB!! !!!..SUCHI!!!!..I'M JUS DREAMING!!!...UR CREATIONS ARE ARE WOOOOOOOWWW AWEOSME!! DIVINEEEEEEEEE!!! LOVELY!!!

SPREME QUALITLY OF CREATIVIYYYY!!!! WELL..AVIS ARE MIND BOWINGG....!!.T.HE SIGGIES ARE TOTALLLYYYYYY OUT OF WORLD!!!!!!!...EACH SIGGIES IS MADE IN A DIFFERENT WAY & IT'S LOVELY!! THE STYLE IS TOTALLYV AWEOSE!!!!!....MAR JAWA YAAR....LOVE IT!!L IKE CRAZYYY!!!!!...IT TAKE A FEW OF MINUTES TO LAOD THE PAGE BUTTTTTT..THIZ IS NOTHHING COMPARED WID UR CREATIONSS!!!!!!

AISA LAG RAHA HAI JAISEEE KOI SAPNA HAII!!..I MEANDS I LVOE GRAPHIC!! BUT UR CREATIONS SEND ME DIRECTLY TO D PARADISE!!!!!

I MEANS WHERE WAS YOU BEORE??....YOU HAVE A LOT OF JANAM'S EXPERIENCE!!! :-PπŸ˜†

SUCHI MUCHI YAAR!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH UR CREATIONSS!! WILL LIKE TO USETHEM RIGHT NOW BUT THERE IS OSME PROBLEM WID D SIGGY BOX & NOW I'M USING A REQ!..SO U CAN UNDERSTAND I MUST HAVE TO USE!!! TO RESPECT THE MAKER!!!!

BUTTTTTT..TUMNE TO COMPLETALY MAR DALA!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!

-RA

Thanks RA. I am glad you liked my mix bag of creations.πŸ˜›I dont know where I was before.. like I always keep saying, better late the never.πŸ˜†

Damn.. nearly forgot to add you onto the list. Okay let me finish off the replies and will add you on.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

omg Mitesh this is what's keeping you busyπŸ˜²πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.

But wow you have made sooo many creations, it's unbelievable, and yes the page takes forever to loadπŸ˜†. And your creations are sooo nice, I have gone through each of them, obviously u made a lot for sonyπŸ˜†. But some of them are sooo different in design, I have never seen those kind on IF before, looking really good.

Put the agle agale janam member awards siggy as well in your gallery, they were really nice as well.

Well I don't have any specific request for you, but whenever you have time, make one siggy of Shekhar and Laali in Nepal once those episodes come😳.

Your surprise visits always scare me Gur.πŸ˜† Well yesh, I did lived off Sony shows before so.. but the Agle Janam sigs are getting there.πŸ˜†

Gur I didnt add the awards ones and labels for Agle Janam on purpose so I can use them as an "update" but you spotted it,πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Will add them in a min..

I will make more Shali avis.. I know there are going to be some good scenes in Nepal for sure. Minu, forgot to add keep visiting for Shali avis as this is where they will be coming first then the Jannat.πŸ˜† (Advertising is important!πŸ˜›)

Thanks Gur for coming by.. yeah I will try to keep the designs up.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Mitesh!!!!!! 😲 So u are here already..........

Welcome Shelcome yaar......πŸ€—
I wish u have a wonderful time here....πŸ˜ƒ
Though we don't get to meet in AJMBHK forum hoping we'll be more in contact here😳
And may u open more shops.......πŸ˜ƒ

But am very angry with u....😑😑 Why u didn't pm me???😈
Now i lost my spot to leave a request... There are already more than 5 people before me....

My request won't be accepted now.....😭😭  πŸ₯Ί
"T'es very mechant"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, heartiest congratulation to u.......πŸ€—
OMG!!!!!😭 I didn't know u have such a huge creations....
 All the creations are fantastic.....πŸ‘ Wonderful...πŸ‘ Amazing....πŸ‘
Superb....πŸ‘ Mind blowing.... πŸ‘Fabulous......πŸ‘Gorgeous.......πŸ‘
Hats off to u buddy.....

Am happy that i got the golden opportunity to use the Deepika sig made by u......

But still am angry yaar😑 as well as sad also😭 πŸ˜†..... If this time u don't let me know that your shop is open then "je vais te tuer"πŸ˜†

Hope i'll have a req made by u soon.......πŸ˜ƒ For the meantime i wish u all the best with those reqs which are awating for u... but there is still not a single place for my req... Kuch karo na plzzzzzzz

Thanks Soni for coming by. Yea I am finally here.πŸ˜† Took a long four years.. You didn't come to the AJMBHK section so brought some of them here.πŸ˜†

Really I wanted to pm everyone but it looks like one of those spam pms so I didn't.. and then I didn't know who to pm and who not to so I just left my work to do the job.πŸ˜†

I really like the picture messages you leave. They are very well chosen... and always colorful.πŸ˜› I have edited the "notice board" to make room for more members. Your on the list now.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

omg omg

killing killling
love all siggs..
icons r dashing
avis r dammmm killling
my fvrt

these two avis r best in all ur work....
Gurdeep is tooo gorgeous...
if possible then plz make more....
awesome work..
love ur creations shoo much..
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe
your work as that is superb rocking all the time.
really buddy hats off to you
 keep rocking
πŸ€—πŸ€—

senorita

Yes I really like those avis. Spent some time getting the effects look good. I will try to make more... any ideas on which actor/actress you would like to see?

...and yes thanks for the compliments.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: naughtyash

heya mitesh
i have enver been to ur gal before i missed a lot if u say the front page is reallly stunning soo beautiful and colourful loved itt. ur creations are simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ‘ reallly rocking and i love ur ani stuffs its amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggπŸ‘the aish signy are awsome if i have to pick from ur old creation ur new creation is rocking with perfect blening of pix with designs makes it look awsomeπŸ‘ hattss off to uuuuuuuu...
and the text usage is adorable n stunning
totally ur work is stunning awsome amazing speechless
do make more stuffss will be visiitng oftenπŸ˜†-

My gallery is new so many haven't visited before.πŸ˜† I am glad you liked my work... yeah I am an old fan of Aish. Loved her work in films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

I will try to keep updating... I look forward to seeing you again.πŸ˜›

-------------------------------------

oh Lord replying takes a lot of effort.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Update coming soon.

Edited by magnificent me - 14 years ago
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Thanks RA. I am glad you liked my mix bag of creations.πŸ˜›I dont know where I was before.. like I always keep saying, better late the never.πŸ˜† ( exactly!!!!!!!!:::::::::::late hi si tumare darshan to hue!!)

Damn.. nearly forgot to add you onto the list. Okay let me finish off the replies and will add you on.πŸ˜›

-----------------------------------thank you!!!

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mitesh edited my spot on page 2!
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

first of all what a gorgeous shop!!!seriously i love ur creations & if ur still open im so reserving

Thanks a lot.πŸ˜› At the moment the top 5 requests are full but I will add you to the waiting list so you will be next after these five.😊

Originally posted by: -Neelam-

Mitesh edited my spot on page 2!

Alright Neelam. Thanks for the pics.πŸ˜›

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ur welcome yaaraa
sugg is Romit-Shilpa aka Jeet-Soni from Maayka
Shahid-Kareena..
keeep rocking

senorita
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Okay friends, a few more sigs/titles that I need to add onto the first page... these are not new. After these, the next update will be requests.

Random Avi: πŸ˜†

Recent Shali Avis:

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo related animations:

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Media Centre Titles:

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Members' Award Sigs:

Radha Ki Betiyaan related Animations:

Avatar & Sig Shop Halloween Contest Winners:

Pati Patni Aur Woh Banner Contest Winners:

Like I said above.. the next update will be requests. The creations above were the odd few which I couldn't get round to uploading orignally.

Mitesh.
Edited by magnificent me - 14 years ago
AS.. thumbnail

omg omg

killing killling
love all siggs..
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe
your work as that is superb rocking all the time.
really buddy hats off to you
 keep rocking
πŸ€—πŸ€—

senorita

Edited by aisha_1992 - 14 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
ur shop is open for reqs?

senorita
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

ur shop is open for reqs?

senorita

Well not open exactly.. urmm have a look at this:

1] Neelam
2] Nishtha
3] Fatima
4] Areena
5]
MAYURfanatic

FULL

Important note: Places have been reserved. I will be pming members in an numerical order if they don't leave behind pics and texts. If members refuse to use their allocated reserve then the following will be given a chance:

Waiting list-

6] love.223
7] ...

So those numbered 1 to 5 are on the request list. I said I will be taking 5 requests to celebrate the opening of my gallery.

Numbers 6 and onwards are the waiting list so when I decide to take requests again I will give priority to those on the waiting list first.

..and thanks for dropping by again and leaving your lovely comments.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
AS.. thumbnail
😊 ur welcome yaaara
ooooooo acha...
so gooood luck with all reqs
if posssible then add me in waiting list...

senorita