jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Armaan makes a strange confession to Raj. What is it?

I say...Armaan tells Raj that he swings both ways.   πŸ˜ˆ Edited by jprasad - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lols jprasad.

i say he tells raj, "DAMN, i came so close to fooling jassi...and was so good at it, i fell for it myself...wt can i say?...i am too good yaar."

Rumi thumbnail
 I THINK RAJ WILL TELL HIM  'DON'T FOOL ME , ADMIT THAT U R MORE UPSET WITH THE FACT THAT NANDU IS TAKING AWAY UR JASSI, NOT WITH THE FACT THAT NANDU IS USING GULMOHUR'S MONEY AND THE CAR'. THEN ARMAN WILL ADMIT THIS. HE WILL ADMIT THAT ACTUALLY HE IS JEALOUS OF NANDU!!!!
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jprasad!

Yay! that means they will show that Armaan Raj confrontation scene posted by me! Good good good they are following BLF EXACTLY. Better late than never!
queenbee thumbnail
So... after today Raj will be the only person besides Armaan to know his guilty secret (even Jassi dosnt believe Apu 😭) ... can't wait to watch his reaction (D-UH!?!? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

queenbee thumbnail
GOD.. have been watching the Jassi videos whenever I had time to spare... i don't know how my heart 'n nerves are going to withstand this torture any more...!!!! Armaan ko iss haalat mein dekhke.. i feel like crying ... but then I think, this was tooooo important, cos otherwise he wudve just gone and married mallika 2 days after the board meeting.. hell, NO!!!

I think Armaan is a total dreamboat ... the way he grits his teeth and looks piercingly into her eyes and the desperation in his voice... hai mein jassi hoti toh marr hi jaati 🀒
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhagwaan tumhe zinda rakhna chaahte the so tumhe jassi nahi,queenbee banaaya............πŸ˜‰

jprasad.........another such post & we are going to split into two laughingπŸ˜†

smita24 thumbnail
I think he'll tell Raj that he is in love with Jassi.
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhagwaan tumhe zinda rakhna chaahte the so tumhe jassi nahi,queenbee banaaya............πŸ˜‰

jprasad.........another such post & we are going to split into two laughingπŸ˜†

haan yaar.. jassi is an iron lady πŸ‘πŸΌ ... margaret thatcher ki maa hai
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

haan yaar.. jassi is an iron lady πŸ‘πŸΌ ... margaret thatcher ki maa
hai

good comparison!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†