written updates of 25 nov neded

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mayur_fan1

Groupbie

mayur_fan1

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
please

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written updates of 25 nov neded" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
dear do wait Zaara is trying her best.

here is simple info:

Avi tells sameer to sit outside on the floor while she goes in the room to sleep on the bed. Sameer is pissed as he says "its my house and i will show her who is boss"

Next Varun and  roshini have moment..where rosh says she feels sad avni di left and damini di will leave soon. she says if i leave mom will feel bad. then varun says k. roshini says to varun i am talking about our shaadi di baat. he is taken a back.

( i forgot the middle)

then prida dance. and see at end avni is crying in bed.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@ the abpove member: u are not supposted to post updates sweety as updaters will do..:)

@ the topic starter have told you several times, not to open such threads and again you opening it?

Topic CloseD!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

Post Reply New Post

Go to top