India-Forums

Written Update 24th November

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Bandini 24th November

Hey guys,

I am here with the update today as Uma's comp is having some issues, it is fairly short and brief. Anyways here it is without further ado.

The episode starts with SanRaj. Santo comes to DM's room and he starts coughing, he has some water and then a real mosqituo, comes he hits and there are flashbacks of their previous scenes. Santo makes her bed on the floor. She falls asleep on the floor and when she wakes up DM is not there. She goes out to go and find him , he is in the living room. Santo says he doesn't want to stay with me that's why he has left the room.

Taru's room, Maulik comes there. Maulik calls her Ma, they hug and is telling her not to go and he will go with her, he tells her she has done so much for this house, this is too big of a punishment. Taru explains to him that she has to go and that he will stay here because if he leaves DM will think he has stopped supporting him Maulik tells her that he can't live without her. Taru tells him that she can't see Naanka unhappy and also cause of her DM doesn't have a child anymore. She tells him never to leave DM's side.

Next day DM is in his room looking at files when Santo comes out of the bathroom and bumps into him, they look at her feet because she isn't wearing payal. Santo walks away.

In the hall Ba is preparing for Taru's Vidaai. DM asks her what is happening. Ba says your sister is leaving you can't left her go without anything. She tells Champa to call Taru.

Taru is doing the Pooja, Champa is telling her to let Benba go. Ba is surprised Champa is telling her all on this. Champa is like I know she abuses me but without her this house is incomplete, she lets Ba to tell DM to not let her go. Taru is listening to all of this. Ba refuses saying DM's feelings have been hurt so I can't stop his decision.

Maulik is coming down the stairs with Taru's suitcase. Taru refuses to accept the things, saying this is a punishment, I don't want to start a life with Kanji after his betrayal I am only going cause my brother wants me to go. Taru hugs Ba and takes Bapuji's ashiward. Then goes to Hiten and he is crying and asks about Kaddu. She is in her room, crying. Hiten takes her blessings. They hug and Taru tells him to look after them. Taru sees Santo she puts her hands together asking for forgiveness but Taru leaves. Taru turns to DM and tells her your punishment is not for me but for my child I don't know how he will live without me. I am leaving my child with you I know that he will be safe here, you will always love him like a father I know that the only thing I am sad about is that I have to stay away from my child. Maulik holds her hand and kisses it. Taru says I am doing this for you Naanka. Maulik is helping her with her suitcase when Taru says no and takes it herself she is leaving when Dm goes hold on. DM says you have forgotten your duties as a sister but I haven't as a brother. He takes her suitcase and walks out.

Outside DM performs all the duties of a brother doing his sister's Vidaai, he opens the car door for her and then pushes it from the back as well. Everyone comes out as well and is watching Taru is crying. Hiten is supporting Maulik. SanRaj have an eyelock for a moment and then DM walks away.

Kanji is cleaning is gun when he hears a car and thinks who is it. He goes out and sees it is Taru. Kanji to himself Taru and here. She walks up to him and  they have a stare off. Taru looks away and Kanji moves out the way letting her in, she walks in and looks around she sees the gun and Kanji comes in and takes it and then they have a stare off again and he leaves. Taru closes the door.

Episode ends

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsakireiiMC4821ritakayb1nduahcirchhedasoujik27loop118akshtha19swarajgirkmhaaSwiss Mallus3chaudhpritijoshi***Anu***rita7482mahalaxmikArsha85crazyballsp87singh008ahuta-Jiya-Gauri22yhmmylifeabi71sihubookbrain007cherrypansyicy_devilpunjabi#1soap-criticpaljaysigridcheezeneela226anu rulzrpmenonanna44RoarkammoosDew-dropstranger2rose-aditi-

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update

I think DM did have (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai) feeling when santu bumped to him with her wet hair ...

Edited by anna44 - 24 November 2009 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update Niki ..
Cant w8 to see Sanraj scenes ...
Glad dat Taru is out of the house ..!!

nikita_88

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

todays episode was very good Approve

nikita_88

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki for covering me....Hug

Cant wait to see the epi...Cry

Taru is out Santu can sigh for a moment.

Champu is going to miss benbaaLOL oh she is so sweet, she will deinitely cry for her benbaa

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@Uma No worries! Oh you will get to watch it soon!
soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita for the update. It was a nice episode and it belonged to Rasikaji. She was great. As we have seen till date, her dialogue delivery is fabulous but today she was equally eloquent with her eyes and no words in her scene with DM when she sits in the car and later on with Kanji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44nikita_88

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Thank you Nikita for the update. It was a nice episode and it belonged to Rasikaji. She was great. As we have seen till date, her dialogue delivery is fabulous but today she was equally eloquent with her eyes and no words in her scene with DM when she sits in the car and later on with Kanji.
Clap I totally concur. Rasikaji was superlative both with dialogues and body language. She brought out the helplessness that Motiben felt when she had to leave so well.
There is so much pathos in the parting from the family that loves her despite her waspish tongue and mean behaviour (born out of insecurity). It made me feel sad for Motiben actually and goes on to affirm that a daughter is one of the most vulnerable members of any family as if it is an unwritten law that she is born to leave her parents' house to recreate her roots. Really hard the transition i must admit.
Ok! feminists dont pick up stones to hit me. Its just that sometimes the truth hits you hard!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mana_indiaanna44nikita_88

Go to top