Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Scooter ride Hilarious!!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG!!!Scooter ride was🤣

Jetha deliberately picked up scooter from Iyer's side🤣then hand shaking n making him get up Iyer bhi naa🤣🤣🤣then goes n sits
🤣🤣🤣

Jetha in side,Abdul in front,Sodhi,Bhide n Popat together🤣🤣🤣

Precap-Jetha naa🤣🤣🤣

Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was damm hilarious man..... and in between the ride popat's umbrella.... oh god..... and then abdul went on scooter with Bread..... and jetha ka kahena.... " yaha hum picnic par jaa rahe hai kyaaa" 🤣 the whole situation was damm funny..... 🤣 i havent seen the precap but seen one promo jaha daya said "jab tak gogi nahi milta main aur tapu ke papa chappal nahi pahenge....  🤣 jetha get scared and when babita praise he was happy to do it and throw his chappal to some one.....😆 i hope woh aiyer na ho......😆

but very good eppisode.....👏
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hehehehe yeah lol. Everyone riding on Bhide's scooter was hilarious !!! 🤣. Jetha purposely lift the scooter from Iyyer's side to scare him !!! 😆 And then asked him to get down and he himself sat in there !!! 🤣 🤣 Gosh I think Jethalal aur Iyyer ki Janam Janam ki dushmani hai !!!. Also Popatlal was hilarious. The way he sat on the scooter and opened his umbrella !!! 🤣

And above all of this Bhide's Khatara was even more hilarious !!! 🤣 🤣 It needed someone to push the scooter so that it starts up !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Even the precap was hilarious !!! Where Daya is taking an oath of not wearing Chappals till Gogi is found !!! 🤣 The way she throws her Chappals is hilarious !!! 🤣 Awesome episode in short !!! 😆
Iriss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: binie

it was damm hilarious man..... and in between the ride popat's umbrella.... oh god..... and then abdul went on scooter with Bread..... and jetha ka kahena.... " yaha hum picnic par jaa rahe hai kyaaa" 🤣 the whole situation was damm funny..... 🤣 i havent seen the precap but seen one promo jaha daya said "jab tak gogi nahi milta main aur tapu ke papa chappal nahi pahenge....  🤣 jetha get scared and when babita praise he was happy to do it and throw his chappal to some one.....😆 i hope woh aiyer na ho......😆🤣🤣🤣🤣Binie i was  on laughter attack yesh Popat n his umbrella🤣🤣🤣🤣Jetha never missed an opportunity to give it back to Bhide haan🤣🤣🤣

but very good eppisode.....👏agree with u👏👏

Iriss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishan.k

hehehehe yeah lol. Everyone riding on Bhide's scooter was hilarious !!! 🤣. Jetha purposely lift the scooter from Iyyer's side to scare him !!! 😆 And then asked him to get down and he himself sat in there !!! 🤣 🤣 Gosh I think Jethalal aur Iyyer ki Janam Janam ki dushmani hai !!!. Also Popatlal was hilarious. The way he sat on the scooter and opened his umbrella !!! 🤣DITTO on this Ishan🤣🤣🤣🤣

And above all of this Bhide's Khatara was even more hilarious !!! 🤣 🤣 It needed someone to push the scooter so that it starts up !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣yesh his khatara hamesha ruk ruk kr chalti hai kitne kicks marey the
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even the precap was hilarious !!! Where Daya is taking an oath of not wearing Chappals till Gogi is found !!! 🤣 The way she throws her Chappals is hilarious !!! 🤣 Awesome episode in short !!! yesh Daya bhi naa😆