Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

Scooter ride Hilarious!!

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
OMG!!!Scooter ride wasROFL

Jetha deliberately picked up scooter from Iyer's sideROFLthen hand shaking n making him get up Iyer bhi naaROFLROFLROFLthen goes n sits
ROFLROFLROFL

Jetha in side,Abdul in front,Sodhi,Bhide n Popat togetherROFLROFLROFL

Precap-Jetha naaROFLROFLROFL

Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binie

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
it was damm hilarious man..... and in between the ride popat's umbrella.... oh god..... and then abdul went on scooter with Bread..... and jetha ka kahena.... " yaha hum picnic par jaa rahe hai kyaaa" ROFL the whole situation was damm funny..... ROFL i havent seen the precap but seen one promo jaha daya said "jab tak gogi nahi milta main aur tapu ke papa chappal nahi pahenge....  ROFL jetha get scared and when babita praise he was happy to do it and throw his chappal to some one.....LOL i hope woh aiyer na ho......LOL

but very good eppisode.....Clap
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hehehehe yeah lol. Everyone riding on Bhide's scooter was hilarious !!! ROFL. Jetha purposely lift the scooter from Iyyer's side to scare him !!! LOL And then asked him to get down and he himself sat in there !!! ROFL ROFL Gosh I think Jethalal aur Iyyer ki Janam Janam ki dushmani hai !!!. Also Popatlal was hilarious. The way he sat on the scooter and opened his umbrella !!! ROFL

And above all of this Bhide's Khatara was even more hilarious !!! ROFL ROFL It needed someone to push the scooter so that it starts up !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Even the precap was hilarious !!! Where Daya is taking an oath of not wearing Chappals till Gogi is found !!! ROFL The way she throws her Chappals is hilarious !!! ROFL Awesome episode in short !!! LOL
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

it was damm hilarious man..... and in between the ride popat's umbrella.... oh god..... and then abdul went on scooter with Bread..... and jetha ka kahena.... " yaha hum picnic par jaa rahe hai kyaaa" ROFL the whole situation was damm funny..... ROFL i havent seen the precap but seen one promo jaha daya said "jab tak gogi nahi milta main aur tapu ke papa chappal nahi pahenge....  ROFL jetha get scared and when babita praise he was happy to do it and throw his chappal to some one.....LOL i hope woh aiyer na ho......LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLBinie i was  on laughter attack yesh Popat n his umbrellaROFLROFLROFLROFLJetha never missed an opportunity to give it back to Bhide haanROFLROFLROFL

but very good eppisode.....Clapagree with uClapClap
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

hehehehe yeah lol. Everyone riding on Bhide's scooter was hilarious !!! ROFL. Jetha purposely lift the scooter from Iyyer's side to scare him !!! LOL And then asked him to get down and he himself sat in there !!! ROFL ROFL Gosh I think Jethalal aur Iyyer ki Janam Janam ki dushmani hai !!!. Also Popatlal was hilarious. The way he sat on the scooter and opened his umbrella !!! ROFLDITTO on this IshanROFLROFLROFLROFL

And above all of this Bhide's Khatara was even more hilarious !!! ROFL ROFL It needed someone to push the scooter so that it starts up !!! ROFL ROFL ROFLyesh his khatara hamesha ruk ruk kr chalti hai kitne kicks marey the
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Even the precap was hilarious !!! Where Daya is taking an oath of not wearing Chappals till Gogi is found !!! ROFL The way she throws her Chappals is hilarious !!! ROFL Awesome episode in short !!! yesh Daya bhi naaLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top