Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys! There is a really wonderful post, by Mahi, which I loved, asking who our fave minor character(s) were. & I usually my fave are the underdogs, so I loved that topic.

With major/minor characters, there is also major minor couples...

& I know these books are tiring bcz they are always taking all the attn, but I'm using them as an example bcz I lot of people have/or are reading them; Twilight & HP

In Twilight - Everyone loves the major couple Ed/Bella or Jake/Bella
In HP - its Harry/Ginny or Ron/Her.

So I'll ask do who is your fave(s) minor couple (any books) & did they have more importance to you than the major? Explain if you feel the need to...

-Dhruvi (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.Anhdara13..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Minor Couples?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Umm..good question..Tongue
i would like to mention that most people are here are going to talk about either twilight or Harry potter...Tongue
So...From twilight...I loved carlisle and esme...Carlisle being my favorite and esme being the perfect match for him.
From Hp...It is fred and angelina...[:/] or was it george..LOL
I would have loved to know more about them...though there was very brief relevance to their topic...:)
I liked Seema and ajit from right fit wrong shoe too...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Ahahaha funny you say that on FB there was a quiz, for which Twi couple are you. I got C/E, I also think they are cute, caring, and adorable<3

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged

hmm well I think for this question only Twilight/HP come to mind

in Harry Potter

(even though they're not officially a couple)Harry-Hermione..I always wanted them to end up together(I Love Ginny and Ron with them as well) but I dont know something about them..I just wanted them together...lol

also George-Angelina...I think it was sweet

Lupin-Tonks- I loved their relationship as well.. I wish JKR had developed their story a bit more but it would have been a bit more on the reading

in Twilight

Rosalie Hale-Emmett Cullen just stole my heart...I just love everything about them ...her fiesty jerky attitude and his funny adorable remarks.....I wish SM had developed them more.......that's why I love to read fanfic on them..to see how everyone has a different story for their background like how their relationship developed and such....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurlArushi.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Erm def Alice and Jasper!..Alice on her own stole my heart..but she stole Jasper's heart too who was so serious and sophisticated..cute!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.-dhruvi

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
in HP...i guess i srta wishd fr harry n luna to be together lol

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

well in twilight it is afcourse emmet and rose.. they had a thing about them which was very appealing..

then in P.S. I Love you.. there was this couple john and sharon.. i really loved them..
nice topic

Edited by arss - 14 December 2009 at 12:52am

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Anybody ever wanted Harry & Hermonie?

Arushi.

Post Reply New Post