Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Studying abroad can be a fun, learning experience. I sure want to do it, but I don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon. Something like France, Italy, or Spain would be beautiful, but don't know how much studying I'd get done there. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Go to Study Abroad? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Studying abroad can be a fun, learning experience. I sure want to do it, but I don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon. Something like France, Italy, or Spain would be beautiful, but don't know how much studying I'd get done there. LOL
Don't ever go to France to study unless you took French in school.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfBeyond_the_Veil

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged
This is a nice one Centurions...

I'll tell you why for me:

Because I have no other choice AT ALL! We have one medical college round here, one Dentistry college, and one local University which encompasses all other fields from Law to Engineering, most of them affiliated with universities from abroad because some of the courses don't go further than 4 years for some fields. Pretty bad shape hun? Ok, perhaps am being a bit harsh, but if almost 45% of our students go abroad for tertiary studies, analyze it for yourself! The rest are either too poor to afford it, or try out at post graduation level! 

If I want quality education, and perhaps hope of some great job opportunities someday, I've got to try for abroad education. It's not like as if I have another choice dear! And when you know you are good enough, there are so many out here who actually are and excel when they go abroad, you can't help dreaming about Trinity or Princeton!

On the other hand, I seriously don't understand why students from India etc... want to go abroad. Here I am hoping so often that I could get a seat in one of those really best universities in India and then you have some shunning them. I guess it's true that the grass always looks greener on the other side ultimately!

..RamKiJanaki..

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Anju.... French system is super difficult girl. Because they have a "concours" at the end of the first year, which takes out the hell of almost any student, no matter how bright he/she is. Actually it is not the study that is tough as much as the French Grammar is: "Comment allez-vous?"... Damn, I prefer "How are you?" anyday... LOL

It comes down to likes and dislikes frankly though, a few friends I know have also loved France afterwards. Some settled there itself. It sure is a lovely place, especially Venice it seems. Wink

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Okay you guys took me seriously. I told you if I'm in France, God knows I ain't going to get any studying done. Plus who goes abroad to actually study? Wink

-Sneha

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

British education is the best standard in the whole world. Mostly British and Irish qualifications are offered mostly worldwideEmbarrassed

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by centurions89

British education is the best standard in the whole world. Mostly British and Irish qualifications are offered mostly worldwideEmbarrassed

What i dont understand is they teach In  british standards but come out with american accents? In private schools I mean. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top