Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Usne_Kaha_Tha

forget about double standards, people have multiple standards. Boss ke saath ek standard, naukar ke saath doosra, hasinas ke saath teesra, public ke saath ek aur, teacher ke saath ek... , aur phir standard 1 se standard 12... Standards hee standards๐Ÿ˜†

I laughed for a good five mins reading this...Soooo true!

Your post made my day....Thanku! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

XOxo

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angie.4u

we r always quick to condemn others for their wrong doings but do we apply the same standards when our near & dear ones R involved ? eg underage driving, littering streets, eloping etc

angie i think its not a good thing to criticise others by condemning wrong doings of others
but it happens everyday, its a negative part of human nature one shud look at ones self n correct there own wrong doings before criticising anothers wrong doings

having said that, i can understand when parents wud wanna hide wrong doings of there there kids coz they love there kids and wanna avoid society criticising them as parents

also simple fact is human beings are such that they wud criticize others, so as to hide there own wrong doings at the same time, equating to double standards as u originally posted
Edited by baz786 - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Sometimes, emotions get in the way of logic. Despite this being a 'flaw' in human characteristics, I think it makes us who we are. If everyone logically rationalized everything, what good would this world be? We need a little bit of crazy to keep us going, right?

Very Well put WA similar to what i wanted to say only better explained ๐Ÿ‘
baz786 thumbnail

forget about double standards, people have multiple standards. Boss ke saath ek standard, naukar ke saath doosra, hasinas ke saath teesra, public ke saath ek aur, teacher ke saath ek... , aur phir standard 1 se standard 12... Standards hee standards๐Ÿ˜†

Very Funny ๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed everyone uses different standards depending on different situations
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† toooo good

-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

No need to imagine babes, you see it happen everyday. ๐Ÿ˜† Plus these multiple IDs come with multiple standards hence the fact that double standards don't cut it for them, they need all twelve to keep 'em going. Little do they know that having twelve standards equates to having no standards at all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Totally Anju, and I agree with your last post too, it bugs the hell out of me! And yeah, I've seen it happen a number of times enough to permit myself to tell that indeed they do slip... Try to cover it up by editing, but then, a number of people have already glanced at the post by then! How stupid seriously!

No standards at all... I couldn't have put it any better! ๐Ÿคข

Yeah, it is pretty easy guys. All they have to do is change their IP address or something. I don't even know how it is done. Not a fool enough to try. Only people with no brains, and a lot of 'faaltu' time on their hands try those according to me...
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baz786

having said that, i can understand when parents wud wanna hide wrong doings of there there kids coz they love there kids and wanna avoid society criticising them as parents