review:2 states of my marriage by chetan bhagat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
it was kind of good buk ..not too gud ,,..the story is of a boy  nd frm dif states[ nd mostly their parents bliv in diff things ]fal in love and they hv dilema in makin them understand tht they both wants to marry.the way it was rytten is nice ..bt i dint actually enjoy d end ..
and authour was tryin to bring romance but i think the romantic scenes cud hv been ryten in a bttr way ..which cud hv made the readers more curious to read d rest of d buk .no offenseEmbarrassed

so tell me guys who read d buk wats ur opinion?
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..luv_shahid..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "review:2 states of my marriage by chetan bhagat" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top