Bandini Central - Serial Discussion & Comments - 2 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ammoos

Haooy 200posts is a Groupie, 1000 posts GOLDIE, 3000 Dazzler
5000 is rockerz

And coolbies are the ones who got promoted to the Devtean for doing the regular updates.. hope you got it.😃

Thanks!!👍🏼
Originally posted by chalia

She will purposefully remove herself from his presence when he is around and that will make him suffer.
"Dil aisa kisine mera thoda, barbadi ki taraf aisa moda,
Ek bhale maanush ko amaanush banake choda"!

WOW chalia......u put the nail in the wall.............described it to a T
After an angry initial outburst against DM, i actually have begun to empathize with his character. It has not been an easy life for him really. He is afraid to trust.
His trust was shattered by people in the inner circle..........first Pinakin......then within a day or so by his dead wife, his sis and Santu........all for their own reasons and judgement calls......
so yes he is someone we should sympethise with...but he is a man of the world...dunia ghoom chuka hai...and knows a lot about  human nature.........so ab thanda ho kar soochay...and rectify situation...

I haven''t read the actual novel nor can i find an english translation but any of u know the story ....plz feel free to share...
Mrick, someone did say that the show has absolutely no resemlence to the novel except for the older man and younger wife concept.
the SANRAJ eye lock translated in words..................
they both collide...him with a file in his hand and she coming out of the washroom with towel drying her hair...He puts hand forward to steady her but remembers what is the situation so withdraws it..now the eye lock............😛
DM: sho karay cho, deikta nahi...(What r u doing, can't u see)
SANTU: sorry Malik...
DM: (looking down at her feet) Teiri payal kidher hai...(where is your payal)....
SANTU: rakh dei....(put it away)
DM: kiun (why)
SANTU: aap ko yaad nahi....(don't you remember) and walks away........

man...ankoon hei ankoon mein poora scene ho gaya......bravo...to both
Edited by mrick - 14 years ago
By the way, just out of curiousity gals, who is the next "keeper of keys and grounds at Mahiyavanshi mansion?"
as of today....DM himself

BD can keep the keys, all the diamonds n his house but it will never make him happy.

There is term used in some of the episodes called "Pakhphera" (I hope this is the right pronunciation) and its means the girls first trip to her parents house after the wedding.Moti will be coming anytime soon for that Pakhphera I think.Or may be her stay in the house after her wedding till yesterday was a Pakhphera only a rather long one.😆