Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chalia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I also thought Kanji was not in the least bit surprised at Moti's appearance at the Waghela mansion. It will only be a war of words between Kanji and Moti dont worry. Anything else will give me gastritis and indigestion.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umm1234

We won't mind the interaction between them.They are both excellent actors and it will be a treat for us to watch it. It is that other type of " interaction"😉 that puts us off!

Exactly 😉😆
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Right.Kanji is not in a forgiving mode. 😃
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kanji's eyes and his voice make him real s**y. But if the same Kanji will look at Moti with his "bedroom eyes" that will be so 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by umm1234 - 14 years ago
chalia thumbnail

kanji is hotter than ever today. His eyes speak volumes portraying glee, surprise, and mischief. I would like to see Kanji without the turban please

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

I also thought Kanji was not in the least bit surprised at Moti's appearance at the Waghela mansion. It will only be a war of words between Kanji and Moti dont worry. Anything else will give me gastritis and indigestion.

🤣
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My question is not related to the show but to the forum.I noticed that some members are Coolbie some are groupie and so on.What does this mean?Is there a link where these terms are explained?I joined India forum this month only.
chalia thumbnail
Sorry i am not qualified to answer that question because i do not know. Maybe someone else will try.
sg08 thumbnail
These titles are related to the number of posts you have made.....like after 1000 posts you become a Goldie.....not sure about the other numbers/titles though....
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haooy 200posts is a Groupie, 1000 posts GOLDIE, 3000 Dazzler
5000 is rockerz

And coolbies are the ones who got promoted to the Devtean for doing the regular updates.. hope you got it.😃