New Moon Box Office Success

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

thornewood9

IF-Dazzler

thornewood9

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

So you may or may not know that New Moon the second movie in the Twilight franchise has now opened and apparently it made more on its Opening Day than Dark KnightConfused

I haven't seen it and I don't want to see it. The book was bad enough.
But on Imdb the rating was 4.2! Thats lower than what High School Musical gotLOL

So I think it just made the money cause of the hype. And everyone who I know who has seen it said it wasn't all that great.
So just curious, has anyone here seen it? Did you like it? If so why? If you didn't again tell us whyBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Moon Box Office Success" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheenu32

Goldie

sheenu32

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
ooh this is my first post in this topic

ye i watched it.. it was so BAD i swear the book was wayy better i donno wat the hype was about there was absolutely no point to create the hype and there was nothing about budget either same place same cars

if it was indian movie it wudve been shot in like 4 months these ppl took like an yr and created BS really bad and i agre with the rating only Taylor was there to save the screen play everyone else was dull and awfull

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
In reply, I will copy/paste my Facebook status for you:

"Watched New Moon today. For the love of God, Edward Cullen is supposed to be a marble tribute to a forgotten pagan god of beauty, with a voice that makes you want to walk through fire. He is NOT supposed to look like a druggie that just escaped some kind of mental asylum, hissing "Bellaaaah" every two seconds.And someone please tell Robert Pattinson that Edward Cullen is NOT supposed to spaz. Taylor Lautner is perfect as Jacob Black. <3"

The movie was definitely better than the first one, but then that's not saying much, is it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaBeyond_the_Veil

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Downloading Started!!!WinkThanx to TorrentSmile

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thornewood9

So you may or may not know that New Moon the second movie in the Twilight franchise has now opened and apparently it made more on its Opening Day than Dark KnightConfused

Dark Knight was R. Twilight is PG 13.
Dark Knight was a long run grosser. New Moon is a over hyped opening nighter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

In reply, I will copy/paste my Facebook status for you:

"Watched New Moon today. For the love of God, Edward Cullen is supposed to be a marble tribute to a forgotten pagan god of beauty, with a voice that makes you want to walk through fire. He is NOT supposed to look like a druggie that just escaped some kind of mental asylum, hissing "Bellaaaah" every two seconds.And someone please tell Robert Pattinson that Edward Cullen is NOT supposed to spaz. Taylor Lautner is perfect as Jacob Black. <3"

The movie was definitely better than the first one, but then that's not saying much, is it?

See why I don't need to say anything when you've already posted? LOLLOL

I didn't know I'd get anyone in this thread as well. But I dislike everything in that movie except Taylor Lautner, and mind you, I haven't even watched yet because it's not out yet here. (yeah our tiny island is too far from the papaarazzi LOLLOL) I think Taylor Lautner, or Jacob Black for that matter, is the only good thing that's happened in the world of Twilight! He makes me Embarrassed....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top