Fashion and Beauty

Winter care tips

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ipshika.g

ipshika.g

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Apply a heavy layer of moisturizing broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to the face, hands, and any other skin that may be exposed. Even during winters sunscreen is imp.... This will act as a barrier to help protect against the harsh elements and is especially important if you will be outside for any length of time. Sunscreen is important in winter as the sun's reflective powers are great year round - 17% on the sand and 80% on the snow. Kaya has good suncreen moisturizer... Today, several products are available that combine oily, moisturizing cream with sunscreen. If you are unsure of which product to use, ask a dermatologist.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Winter care tips" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I need to start putting my sunscreen on again Ermm
i have super sensitive skin!

-LilyGurl-

IF-Rockerz

-LilyGurl-

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thnxx for the tip

i left sunscreen after summer but guess need it now too LOL