Fan Fictions

ss(sajjan):THE STRANGER:the ending(pg-23)du c:-) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hey great story loved every bit of it plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss(sajjan):THE STRANGER:the ending(pg-23)du c:-) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
dolly dear i will die out of excitement...u know the page of your ss is not opening...i have read a few lines of it and then it got closed...pls pm this part to me....else i dont know how to control my excitement...

-nautankidollz-

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey i too had commented..........
i had commented when no one had commented........
and i said that i loved it
and to continue soon......
god knows how it is not there???
kya "back" dabane se comment erase ho jaata hai???
anyways.......
now plz continue soon
and pm me...........

-nautankidollz-

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
wowow tht was amazingg plzz contuied soon

-nautankidollz-

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
res

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
dolly yaar kya part hai

gunjan ne na jante hue bhi usse samrat kaha

very touchy part
soon update the next part

-nautankidollz-

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
finally dolly the page opened and how can i tell u that i tried nearly 100 times last night to open this page and felt so frustrated at that error message.... but somehow toaday mornig it opened....and i got a chance to read another masterpeice from your side.U r a good writer...u write very well...and so have become old lines yaar....so wont repeat them...pls i request always  include these lines by default in my replies to your post.coming to your ss...i just cant help but say a million thank us 2 u for writing a story keeping my request in mind!!!! u r such a sweet friend dolly....that my one request and u wrote such a heart warming story on my fav. couple ever!!!! and what do i tell u....just similar to your ff this was equally touching...painful....captivating and so emotional!!!! especially the parts that describe samrat's pain...he being tormented on account of the needles n injections...was way too painful....but the way gunjan took care of him was really so sweet.and as u know i always include my lines of the day...so here goes those golden lines...

"He wasn't handsome… no handsome wasn't a word enough to describe his beauty ….
Even in his present condition,, with a bandage on his head ,, a plaster across his right hand n bruises everywhere   , he looked angelic …."
 Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
"I had never seen him before…
I would have remembered if I had ,,, as a matter of fact he was too devine to ever 4get ….."
these lines dolly again just stole the show....the way u always describe samrat's persona and beauty i  am fida over that....
and the suspense in the story is really good...just waiting for sam to become concious so sajan can exchange a few of words....
seriously dolly since the past few months...that is the time i started reading your ff...i have become a huge fan of yours....so pls pls pls write the next part as soon as possible!!! i will be waiting for your next update.
and ya just forgot to mention....it was truely amazing to find mayank being sammy's doc!!!too good....so dear do complete the next part soon...is i always wait to hear it from u.

-nautankidollz-

sanjana yadav

IF-Dazzler

sanjana yadav

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
loved it dear
thanx for pm

-nautankidollz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top