Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

-||SmMaKrRrBsZ||-

[Invites Only]

"The reality of life is left behind, and a new world is created amongst friends"

The quote above, oh so originally created by yours truly during whim of boredom, describes the world this group of friends has created here on IF. For us. By us. A world which is filled with such handsome hotties, strong relationships [all friendly], and bonds that cannot be broken; no matter how hard a foe tries. Not that we have any foes, being such angelic people we are.

Can you tell that I don't know what I'm currently talking about? *sighs deeply and sadly*

Woe is me. For getting stuck with this job. *curses friends that left this upon me*

Anyway, we'll just wing it. Shall we go onwards then? [Nod please]

Congrats for getting so far. *hands out choco*

This is the 7th CC for this group. Hundreds more to come your way, I assure you.

The past ones, for you stalkers of ours, are as follows:

Let's meet the people of this "Gang" first.

1]. Gimme an S for Shabo.

She's a wacko, whom I love oh so much [bats eyes at Shabz]. Genuinely speaking, she's an amazing friend, very sweet and kind. And also known for being the "Tragic Queen" for which I applaud her, being a fan of tragedy moi-self.  One of the best writers on the "KDMHMD" forum, her work can make anyone smile [when it's elating] and anyone cry [when it's saddening]. I haven't seen her be mad yet, she's always polite to people and then crazy with us, her friends. That's why I love her. =] I haven't talked to her lately so I can't tell you what hottie she's crazy about at the moment.

2]. Gimme an M for Meera.

This lady is an angel. No really, she is. Don't believe me? Lemme show you the proof. She's there for you when you need her, she's always helping people, she never yells at anyone [which is a bad thing and we're teaching her to], she's always polite to people. She never gives up; she loves her friends dearly and is always willing to help them, taking their pain as hers, and showering them with happiness. Enough proof? Thought so. She's also a writer, like most of us, and one of the best in the place. Also making wonderfully beautiful VM's is her hobby and love. STALK THEM right now! You'll enjoy it. =] She's my sister, my bhabhi, my mother, and my bestest friend. She's MINE, so back off and find your own. [hides Meera in closet]

3]. Gimme an M for Maddy.

I don't really know Maddy as well but from what I do know of her, she's a wonderful person. Very easy to talk to and get to know. She's another one of the awesome writers in this place, and she has the pleasure of being the starter of Surprise Shots which can now be seen littering the Kis Desh forum. So loads of thanks to Maddy for that, otherwise we wouldn't be getting the joy of getting surprised so much, now would we? =]

4]. Gimme an A for Asma.

This chick is crazy. No she really is. She ran away from the asylum though, [shakes head sadly]. All jokes aside, Asma is a genuinely sweet person that can make you laugh like crazy with her antics and forget what a crappy day you just had. Getting together with her partner in crime, Ravs [who shall be introduced soon], she creates havoc in our everyday life but also brings immense joy in it. So, three cheers for Asmaaaa everyone!

5]. Gimme a K for Kiran.

A sweet, energetic, and wonderful girl that speaks from her heart; Kimz is a wonderful friend to have. She can make you smile with her childish ways, make you feel as if you have been enveloped in the biggest hug, and continue to make you feel special every day. She's very easy to get close to, talk to, and receive advice from. Those who have the pleasure of being her friend consider themselves to be immensely lucky, myself included. An amazing [perfectionist] writer and VM maker, we can only thank the Almighty for bestowing her upon our group.

6]. Gimme an R for Rinki.

I am not going to talk about myself, not wanting to appear conceited you know. ;] I'll just say I'm a psycho and darn proud of it, love being able to make people laugh with my antics and make others cry. [Snickers evilly] I love the color blue, Flack, Chipotle, Starbucks, Hersheys, and my Shammu and Lil' Donnie.

7]. Gimme an A for Aradhna.

Radz is one of the best people I have had the privilege of knowing and becoming close to. She's kind, gentle, sweet, and very much like an older sister, but the next moment, she can become a child with you and gush about the latest scoop on her hotties. Also one of my favorite writers, her writing can pull you in so deep that you never want to come out of that fantasy world. No? Is it just me then? [Don't even joke. I know you all agree, psh]

8]. Gimme an R for Ravjot.

This is Asma's partner, and one of the coolest people in the world. You wish you were as cool as Ravs. =] She's bubbly, cheerful, and sweet. A writer, a friend, a sister, and some more things that I'm not going to say; but she is loads of things, a fool she is not. Idk why I said that. Prolly for the people of Kis Desh to know, she's your Mod now, so be warned. Don't messy with this gundhi. Ravs is also one of those people that in just a few minutes of talking to, you will begin to giggle to yourself like some crazy person, all due to her jokes, her antics, and her sweetness.

9]. Gimme an B for Bhavna.

Bhav is also someone whom I do not know as well, but I do know that she's a wonderful writer and a person. Easy to talk to and get to know, she's a pleasure to know. In love with Chace Crawford and more than willing to fight for him [be warned ladies, she will win], Bhav has been the one to start the Meet Adoration in the Kis Desh Forum, a best friend of Radz, she has made her identity within our hearts with her writing, siggie making, and kindness.

10]. Gimme an S for Shifali.

A strict yet kind Mod in the KDMHMD forum, a sweet and blunt person, and a wonderful friend to have is how I have known this girl. Shifali has started numerous fics [which cannot be counted] and left many of them unfinished, causing unsatisfaction to rise within her faithful readers. Also being a crazy fan of Shahid [sighs dreamingly-just admiring Shifs, just admiring], you know not to mess with her. While her sweetness can be taken as an approach to get to know her, annoying her will be bad for your health. I can assure you. But don't be afraid, her claws only come out at certain times, usually when you're wrong. :P

11]. Gimme a Z for Zahra.

Z! is amazing, whether it's her writing [go read!] or her friendship, you won't feel unsatisfied. Sugary sweet, gentle, kind, and amazingly loving is all I can use to describe this girl. Her writing can grasp you and never let go, her words can make you smile and feel as if you have just received a warm hug. She's a wonderful friend to have, to keep, and I'm proud to acknowledge that she is one of mine. A devoted fan of Premeer [more of Prem *cough-cough*], I am saddened to say that she has disappeared. Making Meera sniff sadly at the moment, so Z, get back here! ASAP!

Us eleven make this Gang and we're all really easy to get along with. But please, don't get offended by our behavior if you decide to stalk us and read something. It's just our way of being, =]
Also, remember. It is an Invites Only CC.
Don't take that as an Offence though.
---

That's all Folks!

Hope none of the Intros offended anyone. Embarrassed

Let's make this joint rumble with rock&&roll peeps!
- Rinks

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 24 November 2009 at 12:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussblackdaughterAnhdara13-Ravjot-ashmiishabo24indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|sMmAkRrRbSz [7-Invites Only]|-" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Created by Khushi.

Created by Madz.

Created by Mimi.

USE THEM! LOVE THEM! Cool

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 24 November 2009 at 12:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussblackdaughterAnhdara13-Ravjot-ashmiishabo24indiandoll89

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Yay!! The new one *does the chicken dance*

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
We need to find a way to make Kimz make more stuff.

And I'll be right back. Going to coat the truffles!

Love,
Radz

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Good luck with that.

I is going to sleep. It's late hereLOL

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
You could always ask her. Ermm And wooot, for truffles. Me wants some.

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Me gonna sleep too. *sigh*
Head hurts. =[
Nites! *hugs*
Love,
 Rinks

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13