Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
So, the precap shows that exactly when ICha and Damini are to leave the thakur house, Jogi gets a heart attack (??) and collapses. So, with that we have Damini and ICha not leaving the house is it ???? O please, I thot it was  good for them if they actually leave the house but now whats this ???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Damini change her decision ??" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I seriously hope that they leave inspite of this....of course they should help in getting him to a hospital, but then they should leave after that.

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i dont think damini and ichha will be able to leave the haveli now. divya rightly said that ichha is life of jogi thakur... he has dedictaed his life to repent for the accident that killed ichha's father and his inner desire is to do kanyadaan of ichha...i dont think he will survive widout ichha

vaishu.reddy89

Groupbie

vaishu.reddy89

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
see,.,.,
uttaran team does exactly the opposite of what we hope for,.,.,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu.reddy89

see,.,.,
uttaran team does exactly the opposite of what we hope for,.,.,

now ichha and damini will serve jogi ever after, , , ,

we all were expecting some stand against taps by jogi, , ,

but he fall, , , ,and killed the only positivity of the show (exit of ichha and damini from this hell)

jogi ji you are good for nothing, , ,

pinky666shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
No. Jogi should also go with his daughter along with Ammu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani.chenna

No. Jogi should also go with his daughter along with Ammu

where????i m not getting your point shivani, , ,you think jogi gonna leave havelli with icha and ammo???

plz explain

pinky666shivani9

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
some more points  to discuss are, , ,

firstly, , ,  that veer is still in his room with taps, , ,how can he share his room with her , , ,i mean if he is not going to U.S then he should shift to some other room, , ,why he is always stick to this room?????is there no spare room in the huge bundela haveli????

2ndly,, ,what is wrong with tapu??? why she is always fully loaded with make up???? either she is crying, ,throwing food or breaking things she always have a Dark glossy lip-colour and well done eyes, , ,refering 27 nov,episode, , ,when she came back with whole family ,, ,she had more make up then she left 4 hopital and when she was crying and showing her concerns abt jogi to mai , , ,she had a full on party make up, , , ,KIO JI AAP BHOOL GAYE KAY TAPU TO ITNI SUNDER HA KAY USKO TO MAKEUP KI ZARURAT HI NAHI????
at the other hand ichha is wearing a very nude make up since tapu's marriage, , ,why????

3rdly, , ,i would request producers to increase the costume budget, , ,we can count the dresses of the cast on tips and can draw the prints as well, ,coz we have to watch one dress till 2,,3 and sometimes 4 weeks as 1 day is soooooooooooooooooooooo long in uttaran, , , ,

plz add some freshness,,,,in the story as well as  the overall look of the show plzzz 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu.reddy89pinky666shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top