Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chashmish97 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Manusha_LuvSD

Kirsten and Rob were/are dating they say...Taylor is dating that singer Taylor swift..they both taylorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes i know...that Taylor swift ...i hate her sooo much!😑
No! Why do you believe rumours.....Kristen and rob are friends....Rob dates another woman...Kristen dates i dunno his name but it starts with Michael....Michael S.... something...i forgot!😳
chashmish97 thumbnail
Wait lets spam!! Manu you have to open new CC! no i don't know how to hotlink seriously!
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
but arent the gold magazine pic hotter
chashmish97 thumbnail

oo yes i love those pics. tooo

Thankies deary!😳

All her pics are awesome.....I wish more of her modeling pics are uploaded....yuu know new pics to go "Eeeee"πŸ˜†
chashmish97 thumbnail

where r u??

I' m at home! What a question to ask!πŸ˜†
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i  will leave in a while..am too lazy to open new CC..LOL
chashmish97 thumbnail
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..TatianaMJ_SD

I don't care whether yuu hate or like muh siggie not meanin' to be rude but i just get pissed when ppl just bash the actor or actresses just cause' yuu don't like em' without even knowing em'! Yess many Dulhan luffers don't like Choti Bahu without even watching or sometimes have watch but with no patience....One thing i can say is that keep yuur emotions to yuurself....πŸ˜ƒ

uhhhh....frist of all u dont even no which siggy i was talking about...i didnt ''bash''any actor.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i did even no y are u behaving like this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i dont wanna fight with u tatiii...u take thingss too seriouslyyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†