~*SharaDivyanka Ke Deewane #47*~

Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome everyone...to our 47th Sharad and Divyanka Chat Club!

||FirstCC||SecondCC||ThirdCC||||FourthCC||

*These Chat Club are made my ..maru.. a.k.a Maru

❤️  Dear Friends ❤️
This is a special chatting center for discussing about the multitalented ShaDi!!⭐️⭐️

In this CC you can talk about our beloved couple...u can post pics of them...articalss and everything....

You're free.😉...and every one can join this CC.😃..Without any tickets or permissions!😆

let's get ROCKING this CC !!

Pictures!

They are looking soo cute together!

Here are some really interessing story of our true Crazens!😉😉
For now Sharad and Divyanka belongs to Maru,Manusha,Bhoomika,Shala,Jagavi,Limz and Kiran
(More will me add when your active here)
---------------------------
 Lima's Story

Ohhh I remember when I first saw Dulhann. It was March 6th 2007. What a day yaar! My sister used to watch it and I used to make fun of her, but when I actually watched it, I simply fell inlove with SV. I never saw so much chemistry between two ppl before on telly. It was awesomeee! So I went online, and watched all the previous episodes, and fell inlove all over. Sharad's cuteness, Vidya's innocence. It was all different. Wanting to know more and more about these two people Sagar and Vidya. Divyanka was simply breath-taking😍...I was like WAWW!! Why am I so attracted to this GIRL?!? 😆 She immidately became my girl crush!! 😳 I never loved a girl like that before....I'm so damm obsessed with her. She is like sooooo goodlucking and her voice is like so cute and adorable. And the thing I find different about her is how she's so tradtional, no one else could even come close to her!! ☺️😍And Sharad was like ☺️ Wowowoww HAWTT!! I started googling them. And the first performance I saw them together was their Gold awards, then I couldn't stop looking for pics of them and so I ended up on I-F which got me more addicted and I an't get those Beautiful liars out of my head now!!
----------------------------
Jagavi's Story

When BMTD first started I didn't watch it but I liked SV alot..but weren't my favorites....and I didn't even watched BMTD at that time...then...my big sis who started to watch BMTD told me things about them and tell me what heppened...well...she told me everything but...I wasn't interested in it...but then I don't even know how...but when the reincarnation heppened....I watched the epi. when Divya enteres in white dress😉...and I was like😲😲.....she looked soo beautiful...so I thought I should see this show...and then the story started getting better and better...and then I was a really BIG fan of SD....from then ...I think about them all the time...and they will always stay in my heart...
 ----------------------------------------
Maru's Story
One day i was soo bored🥱🥱🥱 and i was watching TV!!!That time i didnt like any serial...so i watched Dulhan...The episode when they showed Vidya and Sagar in Singapoor..
After that day i always watch Dulhann but never got in love whit ShaDi!but when Sagar got well..the story was very nice 4 me..i fell in love with Sagar!!!😍😍and i liked vidya's acting.that is how i liked this Jodi Made In Hevean.
----------------------------------
Mandy's Story
I started to watch when Sagar became normal. My brain got a kick and I thought: OHHH MYYY GOD! HE IS HAWT! He was bleeding at the head and had a beard - both these things made him even hotter. I snatched my cam and recorded the end to catch the name of the cast. Aha! He was Sharad Malhotra. I searched for every single pic I could find on google and got to know soooo many things about him. I watched all those cutiiieeee SBS videos and fell in love with Sharad and Divyanka off-screen too! Everytime I saw another interview of SD my heart was beating faster...and I realized: that is LOVE!
SD always gave me the feeling that they're two normal people who are totally down to earth - what is indeed true.
Divs is shooo damn beautiful! And Sharad.....huiiii!☺️☺️☺️He's the hottest guy I've ever ever ever seen in my life! Doesn't matter if his hair is messed up at the moment or if he wears those white glasses. All I want to say is...is that SharaDivyanka are my life!
----------------------------------------
Manusha's Story
  i was flipping through channel and boom boom....i saw Divyanka...i was like..wooo....i think i am in love😆i dont know why..i was connected and drawn to her(Pyar To Hona Hi Tha😆😆....she was why i start watching...OMG..i never saw anyone like her😍..it was like i was hit by a lightening😆 then Sagar did that operation and started looking like a freaking hot hunk..and OMG..i fell for him too☺️..their jodi created magic together...😳..they had this special spark that i never saw in couple...they looked so beautiful together😍 i love u SD😊 i jus love when they romance each other😉

Avi

..maru..
shala-deepz
*xoxo*
limaSDude
Manusha_LuvSD
kirancanada1
 ..TatianaMJ_SD
--LoveSD--
Kinny_partner
sv_4eva
-Navi-
kmishra
 shivani33
-Esha_423- 
salmalovesrk
bmtd15
Fan of Juhi
robbii
maria_srk
sayara
-Ravjot- 
LoveAmarDivya
~*Mehwish*~
Priya_S 
 anki4life
ravioli_11
 Little Foot
ShaFiLICIOUS
imran.siddi
veera25
BengaliWisdom 
NeelamSDlover
-Katy55- 
nikita05  
Lazy_mariyum 
Nupa_SD 
theflyingdonkey
titly
--Pari--
beauty_divyanka
 -charri-
Navmi
shobbybee
sarah112 
-Minipwincesz-
-Samiya-
heaven002x
THERUSHA
hot chilly
DivyankaSoSexy
gr8love
persii
 jaanlover
 kookie_29
  Uussmann
 jessica18
Tariii
-Neelam-
Imran94
-Bhumi-
--sarar--
Gaay3_SD
 khakshan-aa
alien55
Nelly55
sstanni
-Ayushi-
zainab25
mahikhan

Most acive member are in pink:)
Page credit to the lovely jagavi aka LoveSD
"DO INFORME ME TO ADD UR NAME"

Edited by *xoxo* - 14 years ago

*Awarded to Bhumika,Manusha,Nupa,Farhana,Charri and Kiran for winning the first contest(Mixed Names ,CC#1 pg:113)*

*Awarded to Bhumika for winning the second contest(ShaDi Caption Contest,CC#6 pg:45)*

*Awarded to Shala for winning the third contest(''Re-Naming Dulhann''Contest,CC#12 pg:91)*

*Awarded to Mandy and Ranee for winning the fourth contest
(The Distortion Contest,CC#22 pg:70)*

*Awards Winners(CC#28 pg:39)*

Link: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1236735&TPN=39

*The Real ShaDi Crazens Till Now(30 august 2009,CC#31 pg:3)*

Will Keep Updating This List
-Maru-
congoooooooooo u r so fast lover
congrats guys
put my name in the Pink too😭
am gonna active more now
Originally posted by Manusha_LuvSD

.can we add Divzy on yahoo messenger
does she have a YM
ya put her name in pink..she comes here alot

ya put her name in pink..she comes here alot
😆
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

does she have a YM

she has ymail..i jus add her on messenger..
Time for manu to leave for india..am off to dream land now🤣 bye gals..see ya tomooorw

she has ymail..i jus add her on messenger..
oh can u give me too
if u dont mind😆