Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
gagan if u want u can use this one....i'll try and get the comments removed.....also will make sure no one posts any more comments there........AJ if we move this....we will loose all the likes which i want them to see....
aj_observer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

the problem is AJ we have one post in MJTH on One shots

I know....That is why we created this in FF...couldn't really escape the comments....

the problem is quality Gagan...Most guys who wrote had little insight in to characters...I don't mean to be prude but thay is the fact...they hardly captured our attention...how do we expect the CVs....

How do we handle this...create another post and keep adding from the working OS thread and I will add in the Title NO COMMENTS....
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Muskan , the thing is MJHT forum is visited by the creatives all the time as compared to FF

but however i got an idea.. now
so another pm your way AJ
aj_observer thumbnail
okie..me PM ed you Gagan...twice...
muskan19 thumbnail
we shud select gud ones AJ u r right.....there r very few OS which keep them true to their characters....
aj_observer thumbnail
That is my only issues.....I know how complicated college life can be...how can kids in high school write about college stuff.....

And probably this is the reason OS from this forum were never taken seriously...
muskan19 thumbnail
editEdited by muskan19 - 14 years ago
aj_observer thumbnail
Gaganji..if you are here...JHAPPIS...🤗 you made our day......i was soo off today and all this talk of CVs may read this makes us want to jump and write more....
aj_observer thumbnail
LOL...mission Impossible...And what do you mean me..you are writing too...I want to see your writings more....
muskan19 thumbnail
no matter how practical i am in real life when it comes to writing OS.....i end up writing reallllllly emotional scenes.....so panga hai.... 🤣

didn't u read the barn scene extended version.... 🤣 Edited by muskan19 - 14 years ago