Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by lacchu21

<br><br><br>akshara talking to naithik about her feelings ......i doubt .....she only expresses her feelings to naithik when it comes to an end until then she will just sunthi hai ..bus aur kuch nahi....i don't know how many days CV's want to show too much goodness of akshara.too much sweetness and too much goodness se humko diabetes na hojaye.<br>naithik speaking up in today's episode is good but some thing is missing .that's what i feel.naksh loves each other very much but does they really understand each others feelings very well .<br><br>rajasree kuch nahi kar sakhthi hai that's why she is behaving like that.she only creates the problems in akshara's and varsha's life.<br>

i know what u mean by "something was missing" in Naitik speaking up.....i'm not sure about u, but i was expecting him to get a little bit worked up and give G a piece of mind...i thot he'll leave the dinner table without eating nything..thoda sa sabko gussa aata hai na bec. G is assuming everything n not listening to their side of the story....nevertheless he spoke and that's what matters...tht came from his heart..that's what naitik is all about.....in future also he wud not want to talk to G & Daddaji that way...he loves his family very much and he wud never want to go against them...everybody here says that he must support Akshara, fight with his family, live seperately, but i dun see that happening soon (and i dun wanna see tht either) bec. firstly Aksh never expressed her displeasure about ANYTHING to him and secondly both of them want to make an honest effort to live upto their parents expectations and carry forward the parampara (in Dino's words) ...now the elders have to understand that these children also have the right to CONTRIBUTE to it if they are a part of it....

i think they're showing it very beautifully & strategically the importance of a FAMILY.....there will always be a difference of opinion but their strength lies in overcoming all obstacles and living like a family....
Originally posted by Nandalala

<br><br>Ritvi, you bring up an interesting point about Naksh loving each other but not necessarily understanding each other's feelings...I agree with you again to some extent, because this is something that will grow over time. I must say though that they've come leaps and bounds from where they were even a month ago: no more khamoshi ki bhasha, no more aap mujhe samajte kyun nahi on Aksh's part, and no more awkward silences in their bedroom😳 I think SMP1 changed that for the better...They obviously talk a lot now: yaar, they were on the phone till 5:00 am when munna was in Shimla...so obviously, there is some exchange of feelings and other sweet nothingsπŸ˜‰<br>

anji, a big πŸ€— to u and Renu for these posts...i'll save them 😊 u've summed up all tht i wanted to say but couldn't find the right words
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘

very well summed up, anjali ..........yesterday's episode......i thought, after a long drought, naitik used his brains.......and did not leave his beloved akshi to the mercy of the carnivorous dinos...........

I strongly believe that Naitik was adorable as a husband in wanting to give akshi such a cutie-cutie surprise..........BUT it was extremely INSENSITIVE on his part to NOT inform G3 IN ADVANCE about his plans........... .....ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT G3, despite all her flaws, IS A DOTING MOTHER TO HIM.....whose entire world.....or rather her solar system..revolves around him............

Yesterday, i think he took the first step in an attempt to bridge the gap b/w G3 and Akshi.......a fact to which he hitherto seemed OBLIVIOUS to.................

Naitik.........this is for you........ πŸ‘ ............if a son handles his mother's insecurities well.... during the early phase of his marriage.........mil-dil problems can be minimised to a large extent......

OFCOURSE, it goes without saying that the cvs are totally clueless as to what they want to show.....maybe their script papers have got jumbled up........

.......bec BMa was acting as if .........she was carrying a Johny Walker-Blue Label..........to DJ's room......to perform an ITEM no. for him............ 🀣

i agree Renu, he repeated the same mistake of sending aksh to her maayka (without asking her whether or not she wanted to go)

his plan ! OH GOD ! asking Mohit to make an excuse of shopping and later on sending Aksh to maheshwari house....all this ... πŸ˜ƒ looks irritating but when he does it, i think ke he's right frm his point of view..he just wanted to surprise Aksh....it's all dillogical ...but his dil ka logic induces a bug in his mom's brain...

tht happens with me all the time..subconsciously, i sometimes do the same mistakes which i did 5 yrs back..abhi i know everything so well..my MIL, everybody in the family, phir bhi i repeat them n i'm scared to admit in front of them (like naitik did) and it lingers on in my MIL's mind which creates many more misunderstandings...so if Naitik spoke up, it's really worth applauding πŸ‘ not everybody can talk in black and white this way...i wanna say the same thing to my MIL but pata nahi when i'll find the right words for it and the right way so tht she doesn't take it the other way..or she thinks i'm faking it ..i think actions speak louder than the words..

Here, Naitik cleared the air b/w his mom and him..but Aksh and G's MU continues....bec. Aksh never talks to Naitik (or may be she herself doesn't have any idea tht G is thinking the wrong way) ....Now Naitik was able to do this bec. he knows very well how to handle his family..where to apologize and where to react.....but Aksh doesn't know, so with time, woh bhi ho jayega..
Originally posted by _charu_

anji, a big πŸ€— to u and Renu for these posts...i'll save them 😊 u've summed up all tht i wanted to say but couldn't find the right words

Its Naitik's straight forward ..on your face attitude that makes him soo adorable! 😳

I know you guys are all married now (most of you!)..I cant do this in depth analysis but whatever it was ...it was cute!
Naitik speaking up after everyone's blamed him.....we all do the same...atleast i do!
Wait for the other person to accuse me as much as they want and then hit a bouncer!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Abhi911

Its Naitik's straight forward ..on your face attitude that makes him soo adorable! 😳

I know you guys are all married now (most of you!)..I cant do this in depth analysis but whatever it was ...it was cute!
Naitik speaking up after everyone's blamed him.....we all do the same...atleast i do!
Wait for the other person to accuse me as much as they want and then hit a bouncer!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi, I learned this lesson from my dad, yaar...its the best kind of bouncer because it goes far without the other person even knowing itπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Nandalala

Abhi, I learned this lesson from my dad, yaar...its the best kind of bouncer because it goes far without the other person even knowing itπŸ˜‰

Yes!And the sly satisfaction you get is amazing! (lol..pls dont assume i'm a sadist)

Hey Anji di -Good Morning!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Abhi911

Yes!And the sly satisfaction you get is amazing! (lol..pls dont assume i'm a sadist)

Hey Anji di -Good Morning!πŸ˜ƒ

Touche, my friend...and big πŸ€—...I am almost falling asleep here.....
Dear friends,

After re-reading all the posts on this very very interesting thread, and combined with real life experiences- some personal...and some viewed from a distance.........i have come to certain conclusions..........which are entirely my personal opinions(DISCLAIMER πŸ˜› ).........

1)Every husband should be as adorable as NAITIK......
...BUT....BUT.....BUT.......if the cute gestures are causing great misery to his family.......and.....and putting the very target of your cute gestures "your wife" into BIG-TIME TROUBLES............wake-up sid!!!!. πŸ˜›

2)The Singhanias cannot be forgiven...even by God (especially CUPID)....for not sending NAKSH on their honeymoon........
....but.....but....but......Mr. Naitik.......you handled the whole thing just the way my 10 yr old would behave.......on being refused a third icecream........Grow-up sid!!!! πŸ˜›

3)G3- however devilish 😑 she may seem at the moment..........she is simply reacting to the emotions created by GOD himself - INSECURITY n JEALOUSY.......
..and......and .....and......i think Mr. Naitik is providing enough FODDER for these negative emotions to grow........after all, she's his MOTHER...... she has loved him UNCONDITIONALLY (like any other mother)..........ever since she CONCEIVED him...........now, SUDDENLY, Naitik is pulling the very CARPET (of being woman no. 1 in naitik's life) which she has been proudly standing on since so many years...... from under her very feet.......... SHE IS BOUND TO FALL WITH A THUD......AND A VERY LOUD ONE............it can be a gradual process.......
Understand her, Sid!! πŸ˜›

4)And last but not the least...........all the dinos of DJ Land.............work hard.....you may all get promoted to Grade 1 from KINDERGARTEN ......πŸ˜›

TEACH THEM A LESSON, SID.......... πŸ˜› .....

.....but only after YOUR GRADUATION....... πŸ˜›
great posts, everyone.

but it really is a commendable fact that not once has akshara complained to naitik about any of his family members. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by desertrose21

great posts, everyone.

but it really is a commendable fact that not once has akshara complained to naitik about any of his family members. πŸ‘πŸΌ

she wont as she is not like tat jo ki apne husband ko complain kare apne in laws ki.....................atleast she is not like gayatri ki compalin karti rahe har baat ki......................