Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Guys thanks for participating in this post.
But for those you who just said Team Edward or Team Jake, I wanted to know this:

Besides Twilight what other books/movies/shows/any media that has vampires and/or werewolves do you love too?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Other Vamps&Wolves [Read-pg2] (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hmm xobabiicakesz I think me and you think A LOT alike...lol (BTW I'm a Gleek too...AND puck-rachel fanTongue)

anyways like I said before I like both Ed and Jake equally...(maybe now I like Jake a bit more...dunno why just do) and in TVD I am totally Team Damon!! but I love Stefan as wellEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
^ haha I agree. btw I'm Dhruvi (:

***I know off topic but can't help it. A fellow Gleek? ahhhhh *squeels* & you're a team puckleberry, this is sweeet! I'm waiting for one of my fellow friends to open thier shop bcz I have the cutest caps of them & want a siggy ASAP :D :D :D

Back on topic, yeah I like both Ed & Jake. Like I don't mind Bella with Ed, actually prefer that a lot. & at one point I was Team ED 100% but then it dawned on me.... If I were Bella my choice would have been Jake. Bcz he's not perfect, bcz his flaw are adorable, bcz we can help each other be better, bcz we can live NORMALY and have children, and get to rest in peace on day (I know it doesn't sound romantic, but I rather us part for some time and maybe be together in heaven one day). idk I sound retarted talking about fictional characters like this, ahahaha.

With TVD, I agree. I love both brothers. They are both good looking and everything, but have adorable personalities. But the fact that Stefan sometimes is so cautious and almost perfect-like, I would go with Damon. He's different, he knows it, and he's not going to change himself for anything. Yes I know that makes him a monster, but I rather him not pretend he's something when he is not. Horrible things I'm saying so kill people, I like that, no but idk.... am I making sense?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top