Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, this post is kind of off-topic but I promise it does pertain to the Twilight.
As you know supernatural being such as vampires and werewolves are kind of a fad at the moment.

I was wondering besides Twilight what other books/movies/shows/any media that has vampires and/or werewolves do you love too? & does your love change for the other in that series. Let me explain...

Besides Twilight, my favorite has to be The Vampire Diaries, though I have never read the books, I love the show dearly even though it has only aired 10 episodes. When it comes to Twilight I am a huge TEAM JAKE fan but in TVD I am TEAM DAMON who is a vampire. But then again if you follow TVD you know Damon is fierce little thing like the wolvies.

Guys try to keep it to vampires and werewolfs only since that's the only supernatural beings we had in Twilight (plus its the only way it pertains to Twilight, or else I would have said someone from Heroes).

Edited by xobabiicakesz - 25 November 2009 at 8:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Other Vamps&Wolves [Read-pg2]" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your answer^^
I am Team Jacob in twilight because i find him really sweet, but i also love Vampire Dairies and am Team Damon in there.

I suppose Twilight is a series based on forbidden love so both the werewolves and Vampires have an almost equal part to play so you prefer either whereas VD is mainly associated with vampires so we tend to like them more

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah that makes sense. & I also think that Stefan and Edward are so similiar and even though Jake and Damon aren't they are more closely assiosated.

& So I think if you are Team Ed here you're more likely a Team Stefan in TVD.

And the wolf gang (ahahaha) are with Damon.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Teaaaaaaam Edward end of Question =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tangled

shala-deepz

IF-Rockerz

shala-deepz

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
werewolve team from the beining till now...

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Nach Baliye 6 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
oh my..... well...yeah....im a huge Jacob fan...so team jacob...
hmmm.....from the vampire diaries...im a little stuck on team damon and team stefan....jeremy..is also kinda cute....tyler....may not be so attractive....but...yeah...i like where his story with him being a werewolf is heading....so yeah....im stuck with thiose four men in TVD...its just so hard.......but yeah...if i had to choose i would be Team Damon from TVD....just cuz he is a bit more...ferociuos...i guess u could say....stefan is a bit more....i dont noe how to say it....but he's different.....damon appeals to me more...
so yeah...
Team Jacob for Twilight
Team Damon for TVD
:)

-dhruvi

Tangled

Goldie

Tangled

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Teaaaaaaam Edward end of Question =)

me too..........

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Team Edward Big smile i didnt like the extra relation between Bella & Jacob, that rined things to some extent

Tangled

Post Reply New Post

Go to top