Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Bandini 23rd November

Hiten is asking Maulik for the packet of Diamonds, Maulik gives them to Hiten. He is checking them and tells them that there is only 10 there should be 11. Maulik gets annoyed at him. Hiten is trying to calm him down he gives him the other packet and leaves from there but Hiten stops him and says how can you even think such a thing, he lets him that he is his younger brother, he only asked because papa asked for the 11 diamond packet. Hiten apologises, then says whatever has happened you are still my younger brother. Maulik is like what can I do, I have always been Maulik Mayahvanshi and now I am Maulik Waghela, everything has changed. He breaks down saying he has become an outsider. Hiten hits him and says you are part of this family and that will never change and then hugs him.

Kaddu comes to Taru's room. Kaddu tells her not to worry, whatever punishment she gets we are all with her. Taru tells her she is not worried about the punishment, she knew it would come when the truth came out, she knew she would lose her brother and this house and everyone's love but when a person loses a lot they gain something, I can call my son my son, I can be called Ma, in front of the world. Kaddu hugs her.

DM comes to Kanji's house. He sees Taru's picture on the wall. He cleans it and Kanji comes in. He is surprised to see DM there. Kanji asks him he is here. DM asks him about the picture. Kanji says years ago she came to our village to do a show, that's why I have the photo. Kanji says what I don't understand is how tum became aap. DM responds in saying they are words but one distant relationships and the other brings closeness. Anyways forget all of this, I came to talk to you about something important, I have made two big mistakes, first you were in front of me and I didn't recognise you and the other thing about your and my sisters relationship for that reason you have a place in my family and if I have disrespected you for that I am sorry. Kanji is shocked and says what are you saying. DM I am no longer your Malik and you aren't my worker you are my brother-in-law, he goes on to say I will punish Taru for hiding this form me but I want to ask you a question.  Kanji says didn't your sister tell you the truth. DM she did but they are two sides to ever story, I want to here your side. Kanji is like I did marry your sister. DM asks if you married her why did you leave her? Kanji says I didn't leave her, she betrayed me, she called me to the mandir but your father caught me before I got there she feared losing her respect. DM says why didn't you come and meet me tell me the truth. Kanji I was in jail I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone but I did find out she gave birth to our child, and I couldn't resist I broke out from there and took my child from the hospital and gave it to my friend, I waited in jail to meet my son but when I came out I found he is dead. DM says I have some good news for you the child that died in that accident wasn't yours how funny is it someone's good news is someone else's bad news, the child you took was mine and Subhi. Then Kanji says my son is alive, I want to meet him. DM says even you couldn't recognise your own Santaan, you kept calling him Malik. Kanji confused and asks meaning? DM says Maulik Mayavanshi, congratulates him on having a son and then leaves. Flashbacks on him and Maulik.

It is night time and everyone is in the hall, waiting for DM. Hiten asks what's the matter. DM says I went to find out the matter. DM tells Taru and Maulik that you will hear my decision today, but I wanted to know both sides of the story, that's why I went to Kanji's house. Taru is shocked. DM tells Taru she will no longer stay in this house, she will stay with her Husband. Everyone is shocked. Taru is about to say something but DM puts his hand up and stops her saying anything.

Taru says let's go Maulik and DM goes no, Maulik isn't going to go with you kept him away from his father all these years, so for that reason you will go alone, and stay there without Maulik who will stay here and you can understand how it feels to live with children. Tonight is your last night. Taru leaves and then DM calls Santo over. DM tells her that when you entered this house I didn't accept but you done everything you were meant to do as a mother and wife, you loved all my children but when I accepted you as a wife you didn't fulfil your duties as a wife. It would be easy for me to send you back to your Nanaji's but I won't you will stay here but not as my wife. Santo is crying.

Episode Ends

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaindy1979b1ndumvatsashalukalraazminamraspopbdesai302ahcirchheda364indiabhanot_nishaloop118swarajgirakshtha19Dilli6rudmilaSwiss Mallus3chaudhssanjana***Anu***abiakshirishabrita7482Arsha85bewajahcrazyballSun-Love-Jiya-kripsymd410bookbrain007abi71Gauri22chaliasihupiyualkaHeebsicy_devilbumtrinketashbipashapaljayRoarkanna44cheezeanu rulzDew-dropammoosstranger2rosenivedithameghapartiPachu.P-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 23rd November" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkdiamond

IF-Rockerz

pinkdiamond

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
good episode. let see how taru will ive with kanji

alias90

Goldie

alias90

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Argh, damn you moti in a dhoti!!!

Now Santu's back to square one! Damnzit!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Thumbs Up
Moti is finally out!!!!!!!! Dancing

sanju_anju

sanju_anju

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
How rude DM.....Bechari santu....What a fate of santu....i feel pity for her Cry.....but happy finally moti Dancing

Edited by sanju_anju - 23 November 2009 at 12:36pm

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
If there are two sides of each story, why DM is not asking santu's side, without that how can he punish her.

Edited by paljay - 23 November 2009 at 12:42pm

neteche_c

Groupbie

neteche_c

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

If there are two sides of each story, why DM is not asking santu's side, without that how can he punish her.
true true. we never though of that.

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
where is the story from santu's side. justice is unfair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top