Posted: 14 years ago
HEY SAJAN N MONAYA FANATICS!
credits- Bushra Javeria
WELCOME TO THE SaJaN\MoNaYA
CHAT CLUB(CC)
Edited by luv_sweetz - 14 years ago
SAMRAT
Our hero of the college. Cool Dude.Fun loving. He is famous because he is good looking as well as he is the top sportsman in the college. He likes to play pranks but he doesn't mean to hurt anybody. Little overconfident Basket ball star who has won many trophies for his college. Girls drool over him.Samrat's character is one of "MASTI" and not of a "kameena". So very clearly he prides everything he does. he jokes and takes light hearted pot shots but can never be projected as mean. Though he hangs out with Diya but his relationship with Diya isn't a committed one. He likes hanging around with Diya, as she is gorgeous but it is from Diya's perspective a relationship that is meant to happen.

MOHIT
He was born and brought up in Delhi. He says, "I always wanted to do something big in life and my attraction to fame and glamour world was always there. I also felt that as an actor one can live through different characters and understand their nuances. So I have always dreamt of being an actor and I wouldn't say that it happened by chance, but would say that I have been working hard towards my dream."

Mohit has also worked in:

-First break in film: Delhi Heights with Jimmy Shergil and Neha Dhupia. He played the character called Vicky.
-He did a commercial AD for Dr. Batra (ON AIR).
-Corporate AD 4 Maruti - Zen Estilo.
-Print AD for Gatsby Hair Gel, Reliance P.C.O , Virgin Mobile and few magazines.
-He has done full time professional acting course from Barry John.
GUNJAN
Gunjan is like a still lake. She has a calming effect because of her contemplative nature. Even though the elder Nupur thinks that bachchi, as she calls her fondly, thinks too much. Even if she has to decide which way to take for her new college, she would go through all the pros and cons much to the irritation of the elder one.She has her own sweet charm. She is shy and reclusive. A studious girl who always came home from school and did her homework before she ate her food. Likes to live a simple non-complicated life. Gunjan was very close to her mother. She oftens misses her and talks to her picture. She doesn't share her feelings about mother with her father or elder sister. Though being a simple and calm character she ends up being with the hottest boy in the college - Samrat.
SANAYA
Born and brought up in Mumbai, Sanaya entered the glamour world with Ads and modeling. After her stint with modeling she decided to try something new and entered the world of acting. She hasn't taken any acting course but is a natural performer. She got her first break with Left Right Left show and was also a part of show Radha Ki Betiyan.... She also did a cameo in film Fanaa. She likes - Eating, shopping, loves animals.She dislikes - Cockroaches and liars!!
::samrat+gunjan=sajan::
::mohit+sanaya=monaya::
😊::MEMBERS::😊
lipsa_sajan(lipsi)
sana866
sajan_monaya
aabha_sajan
anwaya
samratrocks
ridhima1_gunjan
--nadzy--
hema_sajan
NAKSHFANATIC
marialikesmohit
mohitkideewani
pragya_luvsajan
monny_fan26
anu_0196
sayani_sajan
_Naima1994_
-Neelam-
mrs.mohitsehgal
samrat_gunjan
sajan_monaya
Ms.januable
magical_girl
sana866
aish_punk
--Pari--
-LilyGurl-

-Sonali-
aabha_monaya
angelshy
devilofkindness

pragya_luvsajan
sweety307
xxSaJanxx
-Sarahh-
zummi03
dmg1_mjht
xaviara
angelshy
samratrocks
sayankgunur
---ishita---

::RULES::
1)THE THREADS WOULD B MADE BY ME OR BY DRISH.
2)IF ANYONE HERE WAN'TS TO JOIN THIS CC
PLZ PM ME OR DRISH.
3)ALL THE IF RULES WOULD N SHOULD B MANTAINED.
4)ONLY INVITIES R ALLOWED.
5)NO BASHING IS PERMITTED.!!!
6)MEMBERS PLZ CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON😆😆😆
ME- luv_sweetz
DRISH- drishti_sajan
REGARDS,
SHONA
&
DRISHTI