Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

INDER'S TRUTH.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kpratt

kpratt

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Dear Forumers ,

Well my option is a bit difference - My wish  is - All the 3 brothers are sucessful in their plan - most of gujral property. Then le truth be revealed.

The  truth in meanwhile is revealed step by step - to 3 sister , maybe individual sisters at a time. Depends on how CV's plan.

Once , truth is revealed , you make get to see some Crydisappointment between 3 brother , they will definitely feel sorry for what they did to the Gujral family & tearsCry , & then we get to see some detectivism ConfusedConfusedConfused About  who killed their father  then???? - ofcourse it depends on whether they believe in ShockedShockedShocked Ila Gujral , as according to them all 3 daughter may-not-be knowning reality of their mother!!!!! Hence , the direct revenge against Ila & not her daughters.

I hope , truth reveal in 3 weeks is truth , if it is rumours then Mihirs predition will come true.

Inder will have to wait , all 3 brothers first need to find his name out - either through the corrupt police or any other means.

All 3 sisters will be  Cry against the 3 bothers as Damini was "Marjawa"(mad in love) with Pritvi , Roshni & varun  very disappointed & savni further disappointed. But as they say " Wounds heal with time ".I think the next track after truth reveal will concern more about this & then Inder.

Do you think According to MihirMisfan - Inder truth will be reveled soon , what will happen next , after all SERIAL  IS upto June 2010.

wHAT DO YOU THINK iNDER SHOULD DO NOW.(BEFORE HIS NAME COMES & AT TIME OF 3 bro. TUTH REVEAL) - Fill Damini's Ears , ShockedStill Fill Pritivi's ears over Ila as murderer.??????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDER'S TRUTH." in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
m juust wishing that inder truth is revealed ASAP!!but i think later the baby will bind up all the couples Wink or maybe something major could happen like sam or varuns accident Day Dreaming

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i m waiting for the truth to be revealed but at the same time i don't want the truth to be revealed as my damini will kill prithvi on knowing this
and when the truth will be revealed the 3 brothers are sure to kill "Inder the bandar" for this
and yaah something major will happen......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top