Uttaran

chit bhi tapu ki and patt bhi tapu ki:Mod's note PG3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
FAST TRACK?????

ITS ME SHONUU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chit bhi tapu ki and patt bhi tapu ki:Mod's note PG3 (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i will not lose hope....uttaran has so far been a gr8 show....i am sure tapasya will be punished for her evil deeds....and ichha and veer will be reunited.
veer must never forgive tapasya....marriage is not some game....u cant forcefully marry someone hoping that with time things will be alrite.
yeah veer'll not treat her properly n she'll not adjust with his family. definitely she'll come back n try to contact sid . tab tak sid bhi  aat se gaya hoga.......Smile

Edited by sanjay211 - 25 November 2009 at 6:54am

vaishu.reddy89

Groupbie

vaishu.reddy89

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
nice one sanjay,.,.,
hope it happens,.,.,,

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I guess ... they would soon show that Veer starts liking Tappu and Veer Tappu becomes lead pair ...

The way serial is going .... Real and Reel life ... In Tele award, from Uttaran Veer and Tappu would be dance pair whereas from other serials Lead pairs like Ragini and Ranvir (Bidai), Dev and Radhika (Choti Bahu) would dance ....

Don't tell that Uttaran did not give us any clue on what's gonna happen .... due to Jogi's heart attack ... he will say he wants to see Ichcha happy and then Tappu would plot Ichcha and Vansh marriage, because she needs a servant like Ichcha at Bundela house .... so Ichcha marries Vansh and acts Naukrani to Tappu and does all the puja/ cooking work and puts them in the name of Tapasya .. so all work Ichcha does ... Tapasya would get the credit ... and continue to enjoy. Ichcha continues with Tapasya's uttaran and eats dal roti .... RAM HI RAKHE. Maybe Nanai would also stay with bundela's now ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmabluedollieshonuu

bluedollie

Goldie

bluedollie

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

According to current situation where many innocent and good-hearted people hoping that one day

EVIL TAPU will be punished 4 hr sins, , , i want them to know that nothing gonna happen with this crap tapu, , as she is the favourite of creatives, , ,

these days she z doing as bad as she  can, , , and with the teachings of  the HOLY NANI she'll get all that she want, , , including (veer ki patni ban'ne ka adhikaar)

did any one noticed the way she closes and lock the door?????Smile
she seems inspaired by the THAKUR OF BAIRI PIYA???
she'll left no stone unturned to seduse veer (as she did in real life)

then her GOD FATHERS (the creatives) will make her an angel, , , she'll realize her mistakes and blame nani for teaching this all to her, , , and who can punish nani as she is an old lady '//////////Angry

then tapu'll gift  a second hand husband to ichha, , , and become mahaan, , ,

for veiwer its always a high point  when a wamp or villan turns positive, , , so every body 'll love tapu, , ,her parents be proud of her,, ,Clap    Clap

and above all ichha'll have a strongest reason to love tapu, , ,after that whenever tapu'll ask ichha 4 some KURBANI she'll say , , , ,why not tapu main tumare liye kuch bhi kron gi tumne muja veer se milaya. . .Cry

means MAHAATMA TAPU ka kuch nhi hone wala !!!!!!

then again she'll do some DHOKA and again will repaire that ., , , LOL

in short here CHIT BHI TAPU KI AND PATT BHI TAPU KI   Dancing

at the end i would request all the people who are heart patient, hypertensive, diabetic or having family history  of these problems avoid  watching this crap named UTTARAN, , , , ,

Originally posted by navaneeta

I guess ... they would soon show that Veer starts liking Tappu and Veer Tappu becomes lead pair ...

The way serial is going .... Real and Reel life ... In Tele award, from Uttaran Veer and Tappu would be dance pair whereas from other serials Lead pairs like Ragini and Ranvir (Bidai), Dev and Radhika (Choti Bahu) would dance ....

Don't tell that Uttaran did not give us any clue on what's gonna happen ....

Very very true!!!! Tongue
You stole my words!!!! I too think thats how its gonna be.... Angry 

Edited by bluedollie - 25 November 2009 at 12:36pm

chitranayak

chitranayak

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

This serial is going no where.we viewers are mad to watch it.I hate this Tapasya frm the bottom of my heart.she looks so miserable and even in real, she looks very bitchy and cunning to me.No wonder she is performing her role at such ease.

Dont we viewers have a say in the story line?Cant we guyz do somethng for the producer and director to change this rona dhona to some smile and laughter?

Given a chance i'll kick that Naani out.she and her son are so irritating.Iam waiting to see these two characters leave the house.

so guyz think of somethng that will force the Uttaran team to change the story line to better it.

Cheers!

Chitra

mahmansma

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

**Mod's note**

Can members stop discussing about an Actor's personal life and concentrate more on the characters here...I don't think the topic is about Rashmi ,Nandish or Tina ...its about the characters Ichha,Tappu and Veer...so stick to that or else not only the topic will b closed but those discussiong about the actor's personal life will b given inidividual warnings hereSmile

Uttaran Dev team

shonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@Shonuu:Good postThumbs Up..earlier was my mod ka awaaz and this time ek friend ka awaazHug

shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top