chit bhi tapu ki and patt bhi tapu ki:Mod's note PG3

Posted: 14 years ago
 According to current situation where many innocent and good-hearted people hoping that one day

EVIL TAPU will be punished 4 hr sins, , , i want them to know that nothing gonna happen with this crap tapu, , as she is the favourite of creatives, , ,

these days she z doing as bad as she  can, , , and with the teachings of  the HOLY NANI she'll get all that she want, , , including (veer ki patni ban'ne ka adhikaar)

did any one noticed the way she closes and lock the door?????😊
she seems inspaired by the THAKUR OF BAIRI PIYA???
she'll left no stone unturned to seduse veer (as she did in real life)

then her GOD FATHERS (the creatives) will make her an angel, , , she'll realize her mistakes and blame nani for teaching this all to her, , , and who can punish nani as she is an old lady '//////////😡

then tapu'll gift  a second hand husband to ichha, , , and become mahaan, , ,

for veiwer its always a high point  when a wamp or villan turns positive, , , so every body 'll love tapu, , ,her parents be proud of her,, ,👏    👏

and above all ichha'll have a strongest reason to love tapu, , ,after that whenever tapu'll ask ichha 4 some KURBANI she'll say , , , ,why not tapu main tumare liye kuch bhi kron gi tumne muja veer se milaya. . .😭

means MAHAATMA TAPU ka kuch nhi hone wala !!!!!!

then again she'll do some DHOKA and again will repaire that ., , , 😆

in short here CHIT BHI TAPU KI AND PATT BHI TAPU KI  

at the end i would request all the people who are heart patient, hypertensive, diabetic or having family history  of these problems avoid  watching this crap named UTTARAN, , , , ,

Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago
no doubt she is the favourite of uttaran team
and she is a good player in real life too
Originally posted by neenu55

no doubt she is the favourite of uttaran team
and she is a good player in real life too

How is she a "good player"? I don't know much about her real life except for what I read here....
Not bothered about her real life ..... she will not find any Ichcha there As per reel life, we should not curse Reshmi .... it's the producer and director who are making and putting such a storyline .... infact Rashimi is doing justice in a negative role. It's Uttaran producer and director who are to be blamed ...

Heart patient etc definitely should not watch this serial ... better read update and then if you find interesting watch online ...
yes navneetha dont bother abt rashmi 's real life
thats better
whenever i see her interview i dont like her attitude
she shows a lot hugging everyone and  etc
in todays sbs she was hugging gunvanthi kissing her
and teaching dance to gunvanthi

Edited by neenu55 - 14 years ago
That's why she does Tapasya's character with such ease :O)
the meanness and cunningness of tapasya is hsown both in reel and real life .
Does anybody here know more than SBS????

Means that icha and damini leaving the haveli or not?????
Frankly i dont feel the creatives look up to her at all...they are all here to make money..lets face it!!...and they will follow whatever track or whichever actors dominance in a track will give them more fame.......if you ask me its people who are to be blamed for liking this track and tapus character..and giving uttaran such high trp's since this track started......this forum comprises a tiny fraction of viewership..unfortunately!!!..my feelings are they wont change the track towards iccha..not when they have reached their peak only through this track!....i really think its silly to keep blaming the makers of this show when all they are doing is good business!!!!
yes for trp rate they will do anything
they r not at all intersted in any awards
but the present track is good
if ichaa get married to veer then there is nothing to go more
it will become typical saas bahu serial
but now tht part is playing by taps so let her do tht
now creatives should show tht how ichaa fulfills her dream
of becoming a bada admi like jogi thakur
they should show a ichaa of this century
by tht time taps will get bored of all works in bundela
so i want more from ichaa