Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirashi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
more..
16)people can actually get attached to someone so much in 3-4 days that they actually cry when they are leaving and they say that they'miss' them? 😕
17) U (Guru) can actually live-in with somebody for 2 months under one roof and on tv and yet you need that someone parnts permission to marry even though the parents(of Debina) are from the same planet sorry country(and watch TV everyday).
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shirashi

more..
16)people can actually get attached to someone so much in 3-4 days that they actually cry when they are leaving and they say that they'miss' them? 😕
17) U (Guru) can actually live-in with somebody for 2 months under one roof and on tv and yet you need that someone parnts permission to marry even though the parents(of Debina) are from the same planet sorry country(and watch TV everyday).

Disagree. You'll have to be extremely cynical to believe that attachment with innocent kids and humble grandparents is impossible. And Gurmeet Debina were the only couple who did not sleep in the same bed. Living 24 hours under camera surveillance is not live-in. Dating someone and getting married are entirely different things. Thats a lifetime commitment and parents blessings are required. Well thats how we roll in India.😃
shirashi thumbnail
I didnot say it is impossible but is it beleivable i mean the tears and they being actors . i was questioning the amount of drama thats all. maybe someppl were genuine but some are not.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 love this thread!

Anyway:

18) Its cool for couples to call eachother "BAAAABY".. and every couple does this ðŸ¤£
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha that is so true i find that so cheesy and it makes me cringe sometimes yeah but all the time gosh
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ones 😊

19) The concept is that a couple(2 people)should look after "kids"but in real they are surrounded by nurses 24/7 also. This is not affordable for an "average pati aur patni". I know they want the kids to be safe but with everyones help I think the couples wont learn to do it alone or together.
ARMaanEet thumbnail
20) How they all act as friends infront of each other and behind each other they gossip "Sachin is planning!", "Mouni can't cope", "Juhi is annoying me" etc

21) How the channel were so unfair to Juhi and Sachin that they gave them the task to bring kids in their house and make them sit down and if at most, spend some time with the kids.

22) Apart from in two situations, none of them behaved like neighbours or friends. Unless instructed to do so, nobody had a get together, or called anyone around their house. Surely if there are only 5 house, your all gonna bond big time!

23) Andddddddddddddd .. that kids are indeed veryyyy cuteee!!