101 Things I learnt watching Pati Patni aur Woh!

time.waster thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all!

Wassup?

I am sure many of you are enjoying the latest comedy show doing the rounds - PATI PATNI AUR WOH -  and getting your kicks watching it!

It's said that TV helps one learn new things everyday and keeping this in mind I wondered what stuff we learnt after watching a show like Pati Patni aur woh. So lets list out atleast 101 things we have learnt after watching this show and let me start by listing a few:-

1.It's absolutely alright for 3 unmarried couples to star in a tv show called 'Pati Patni' aur woh!

2.There is nothing wrong in staying in a house filled with cameras and cameramen everywhere filming you leading a 'normal' life!

3.You might be a rich tv star in real life but in a 'reality' show you have to lead a very frugal life and earn your money and run a household with a princely sum of around 3000-5000 rupees.

4.Tv stars love it when someone rings the doorbell and on opening the door - wonder who rang the bell while ignoring the cameraman picturising their bewildered look and then find out someone has left them a letter with instructions on what to do next in the show. The women in the household especially love it when they get 'shopping' money of around 1000-2000 rs [though in real life for them a sum of 1000-2000 rs wont be enough even to get their hair cut in a beauty parlour!

5.TV stars feel that spending 1-2 days with a baby or a young child is more than enough for them to get to know them, bond with them and later tell their real parents how to grow them or whats wrong with them and get upset when parents talk back to them and the tv channel uses it as an oppurtunity to create tension by using techniques such as slow motion camera work, appropriate tension inducing music/sound effects!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicndance thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜†
musicndance thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE SOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸΌ
musicndance thumbnail
sorry same message two times by mistake
Zebii02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha... That was good... I agree on every single word you wrote there... =D
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
hehheheeeeeeeeeeeee.................dat ws toooooooooooooo gud...................esp dat camera man thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
time.waster thumbnail
Hi all!

Glad some of you find this topic funny!

Thanks for the replies and people please try to list out all of the priceless knowledge gained by  listing things you learnt watching this show and let me continue by adding a few more of mine:-

6.In modern times there is nothing wrong in naming a tv show as Pati Patni aur 'Woh' and have its content related to running a household, growing up babies, young kids,  manage teenagers, and grandparents! [And relax you are not the only one who felt that Pati Patni aur woh is NOT a show about a husband and wife and extra marital affairs! Thousands like you felt that way and got surprised its really an Indian Version of the tv show Baby Borrowers and ask yourself would you have tuned into watch this show if it was titled - Bacche Udaar lenewale??]

7.You are not an irresponsible parent if you lend your young  baby into the hands of 'responsible' tv stars [whom you have never met in real life and are technically 'strangers'] for use in a tv show and then go to a room filled with tv monitors and watch live footage of them taking care of your baby [and keeping your fingers crossed over the risk you took of lending your baby for use in a tv show ]! It doesnt matter if the tv stars chose to argue [intentionally/unintentionally/who cares] or have fights and in the process neglect the baby and you on your part get upset over it and silently ask yourself -Yeh kahaan Fuss gaya yaar!

8.There is nothing wrong in 18-20 something "Teens" addressing people a few years older them as Momma/Papa or uncle aunty!

9.If you are a "Cool Dude" wannabe just sit on the sofa with a guitar and keep running your fingers on the strings and act as if you are making music when in reality you are only relieving the itching on your fingers by rubbing it against the guitar strings!

10.There is nothing wrong in wearing skimpy glamouros revealing outfits when an elderly old fashioned conservative woman or man has come as your Grandparent in a tv show!Edited by time.waster - 14 years ago
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that is so good hope you learn alot more and wisen us up with your new found wisdomπŸ˜†
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too funny πŸ˜†...96 more to go..
I'll be the first one to continue your list...Please excuse me if i happen to repeat something lolz...

Starting from number 11 i believe...here we go, mines arent as good or funny as yours lolz!>

11 - What were they thinking when they came up with this shows concept? i mean how an earth can you bond with someone in only four days? forget bonding, how are we or they suppose to learn anything in just four days?....

12- I have found no pati or patni that can be ''role models'' for other parents.. They can barely take care of themselves, forget taking care of their woh.

13 - Juhi always gets sick when their is any kinda of physical activity required. I havent followed the show much, but from what ive seen she is always sick and bechara sachin always taking care of her...i mean she was sick on the sports day, outing with their teenager daughter and recently to the park with the elderly..move around Juhi, its good for the health..li

14 - Teenagers range was something like 18 or 19....hello? i mean they are late teens and they expect parents to take care for them? what planet do they stay in if they dont even know how to cut cucumbers and not to cuss infront of the national tv?..at that age, your TOTALLY INDEPENDENT! unless your not very normal and in the condition to take care of yourself.

15 - Rakhi is always going on about Indian culture, and recently i remember that she told elesh not to kiss infront of the dadi ji...then why did she purposely ask him to kiss her? i mean has she got split personality or memory loss problems?

Rest later lolz!

Xoxo