Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

GOD's Will

"Mammaaaa.." A sweet petite girl whoz abt 4 yrs old came to her mother nd hugged her from back..

"mera pyara babu..mumma aapshe bahut pyar karti hai.." Her mother took her into her lap...as d girl got shy and hide her face into her mother's hair..

she always got happy on her daughter's this sweet act nd lost somewhere in her memories.

hawa ke jhonke ne aisa zor diya ki tujhe yaad kiya
teri parchayi mein surat dekhi teri toh tujhe yaad kiya
na koi shikwa na koi gila tujhse
naa pyar baaki hai naa wafa tujhse
Phir bhi kahin dil ne tujhe yaad kiya

Main Ridhima Gupta aur yeh meri kahani....

"Armaan dekho samjhne ki koshish karo ..." I arranged his collar nd tried him to calm down..

"no ridhima..hum aaj hi shadi kar rahe hain...ab aur nahi reh sakta main tumhare bina.." he cupped my face nd looked into my eyes..

"Par armaan shadi? tumhe nahin lagta humein abhi ek dusre k baare mein bahut kuch jaan-na hai " I pleaded

"jab tak hum saath nahi rahenge ridhima hum ek doosre ko kaise jaan payenge " he replied back..

"Hum saath toh hain armaan..." I caressed his chest..

"Yeh kaisa sath hai...sara din toh humara yahan hospital mein nikal jata hai..phit tum apne ghar chali jati ho aur main apne..yeh kaisa sath hua ridhima.." he shouted..

"Armaan..."I spoke out

"Kya armaan, ridhima.....tum mere sath mere ghar aa rahi ho..waise bhi tum akeli hi toh rehti ho...toh mere sath kyun nahi reh sakti...aur humein ek dusre ko aur jaan-ne ka mauka bhi mil jayega " he just spoke out..

"Mujhe sochne ke liye time do" I got shocked with wht he said but i calmed down my self..

That whole night i cant sleep...mann mein yehi dar tha pata nahi main thik kar rahi hun ya nahi...mujhe armaan ke paas jana chahiye ya nahi...kahin kuch galat ho gaya toh..par woh mujhse bahut pyar karta hai....mujhe uspe poora vishwas hai...sahi hi toh kehta hai yahan bhi toh main akeli hi rehti hun....wahan uske sath rahungi use aur acche se jaane-ne ka mauka milega....bas yehi sab soch ke agle din main uske paas chali gayi mann mein yeh icchha liye ki Main uske sath rahungi zindagi bhar ke liye.

"Armaan jaldi brkfst karo ...hum late ho rahe hain sanjeevani k liye.." I shouted as he still in d washroom frm 25 mins.

"aa raha hun jaan bas 2 min aur ...." he replied back

"pichle 25 minute se tumhara 2 min 2 min sun rahi hun...;aur yeh kamre ki kya haalat " I stopped as i felt his hands on my waist..

"...Kya kar rahe ho armaan...humein late ho raha hai.."
my words shivered

"Kyun naa aaj hum leave le le..." he buried his face in my hair and nuzzled my neck.

I always loved his gestures.. but didnt know if he was actually loved me or was just pretended to get over me.

One day we had a fight...that day he drunk whole day...As i realised it was my mistake...I apologised..He could not get any words out. Sensing that I just hugged him passionately as he responded the same... dont know when we lost our senses and consummate.

Our relationship was incredible on so many levels so we decided not to get married..but have a child.

Our daughter was born. It was a tough adjustment, neither of us had any clue how to be parents, but we figured it out together. We dealt with the usual struggles of young family life, of course.

One day We got into an argument which was related to finances. I thought that we had worked it out, but the next thing I knew, he said he was going out and never came back.

Our relationaship was very different than others accoerding to me.. I never wanted to get married, let alone have a child, but he has always been the exception.

Ever since he left, he has treated me and his daughter like we're thorns in his side. When he actually talks to me, which is rare, he's a completely different person. He lies, makes excuses, and comes across as heartless.

I have no concrete idea as to why he left. He acts like I did the worst thing in the world to him, but in all honestly, I can't figure out what that could have been. I was completely dependant on him,

But now I'm a single mom.....Firstly, I survived with some saving, I had before...Till 3 years, it remained the same as I keep doing part time job in a hospital..

but as I think, my daughter get good enough to go to school, I started doing full time job in my firm.

"Kya hua mumma..." she got up wid me at midnight
"kuch nahi babu....aap so jao.;" i tried to put her back to sleep

"mumma mujhe pakad ke so jao. phir aapko bilkul dar nahi lagega..." she said

"babu mujhe dar nahi lag raha ...."I replied back

"toh aapko papa ki yaad aa rahi hai naa..."she cut me between" main aapke saath hun naa mamaa...hamesha...main aapko kisi ki kami nahin hone dunga mamma...aap bas pareshan mat ho mamma.."

I alwayz wonder how my little jaan manage to say all dis.. i mean she is tooo young to understand all dis...but no..she is God gifted...Agar kahin bhagwan ne mujhe zindagi mein Armaan se door kar ke itna bada dukh diya hai toh dusri taraf mujhe aisi samajhdar aur pyari beti dekar duniya ki sabse badi khushi di hai jiske aage baali sab baatein pheeki pad jaayen..

her love nd affection somewhre taught me how to disregard my fears, and she calmed my cries by showing me that life goes on. Her eyes told me "You have to accept what has gone wrong, forgive him and yourself and move on."

In the end, I wanna say that, I and my daughter are trying to balance our lives, between being happy wid each other, having fun -- and being good friends...

Herz my 1st attempt on One-Shot...I m really bad at writing i know...but I still wrote dis...Only for My Jannu Babu Kshanikaa...coz uski kisi baat ko main NO nahi bol sakti...So This shot goes out purely to Kshanikaa/My Candy Babu..Love ya babu...

loads of love,
Neha..

Edited by Neha_luvPRB - 22 November 2009 at 2:33pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepeeone_ashitrendyfriendsGoDsLoVeprincessanglearddimaplukssasya-Armaan-agrima2009chahatmalhotramkp1995..Ashi_KaJen..ambrynshaaz_91scorpio95swamii92frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaaaarorabd670816cutiepreetmar-shinseen-Fizzi--Prithi-kweetrockstarHR-DMG4lifehnishak_anjali12princess52Robin_Msammy4ujanu1610zhasan2Sneh-Jiwanyogzzdazzling_armaanRiddsskaransprincessbaz786Norz-ialwayswill-Ethereal-Pathnidha1983FragranceOfLovenikita_88prerna4rishav268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "God's Will (AR-One shot)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshanikaa

Goldie

kshanikaa

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome attempt neha...Thumbs Up Clap
I really liked it......it was beautiful..............Embarrassed Big smileBig smile

Armaan as an impatient and impulsive lover, riddhima as a sensible, strong and yet helpless girl....and babu(EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) being a cute, wise and loving daughter.....all characters were shown nicely........Big smileBig smile

seroiusly, god balances everyone's life in one or other way.........he gifted babu- ridhima's biggest source of happiness from her biggest source of bitter memories......!!!!!!!!

I simply loved this shot..........being short in length and big in meaning and worth...
I take it as my another b'day gift......Thanks a lot for writing and posting it.

Love my mom soooooooo much......Big smile Embarrassed Hug

Edited by kshanikaa - 23 November 2009 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hnishaNeha.K.

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

WOW! nani I LOVEED IT!

lekin bohot mysteries hai nani!
please write anotehr part, aur meri sir se mystery dhoor kardo...
nani i wanna noe y armaan left....

but nani I LOVED IT! The little daughter is evry pyari just like me nani...
and i feels osbad for ridhima...
but i dun feel abd nymore.. she ahs a great daughetr...

nani reli loved the shot...
and i love u nani!

Love ur bachcha!!!!!!!!Tongue

Edited by SaziArmaan - 22 November 2009 at 4:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.

HeAvEnS

Goldie

HeAvEnS

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
wow neha di its really good u .
should try more but what
armaan did was so
wrongggggggggggg
but wass really good
love heaven

Neha.K.

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Neha! ROFLROFLROFL

Loved the one shot!!

You are learning well Student LOL

I must say you should continue it and not leave it as a one shot, I would love to read on, you have ideas burning in my head and that hasn't happened to me in a while so for that Thanks! Big smile

Ok about your FF I could feel Riddhma's pain so it was awesome, I really want to know why Armaan left what was he thinking, how is the daughter coping, how is Ridz getting on with life?

Great work! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.K.268143

IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Nehaaaaa datw as jst awesum Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap thr r quiete a few thngs which were left unsaid n i wud luv 2 knw Tongue

Edited by 268143 - 22 November 2009 at 3:28pm

Neha.K.

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

too good yaar... vert brilliantly writen jaanu... mwwaahhhzz...rav..x

Neha.K.

shine_bright

IF-Rockerz

shine_bright

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
WOW!!
that was fanstastic....i mean the way explained things......and it realli makes me think and feel sorry for all the women that've been thru this kinda truama.......but ur one-shot was totally mind-blowing....i realli like ur concept......good job and keep it up:)

luv...janhvi<3

Neha.K.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top