Random Ramblers Timbuktoo CC#47 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Woohoo! Go dad! :P

Aww, you cried when your parents went for Umrah? Even I was on the verge of tears when my mom went to Pakistan last year ... but that's more because I was afraid she might die or be injured in a blast ... lol *embarrassed muh*

I have to go now ... it was really nice having this convo with you. Take care! *hugs*
DAZZLE DAZZLE DAZZLE!
*WHISTLING*

I like that teal color! But I like Sarah's color MORE!! Hmmm...

Ohh Sarah..! Dont be embarrassed. My biggest fear is losing my mother. Just the mere thought brings tears to my eyes.
😔

Nimrah.. Shashank Prateeksha.. Is that a new show? I saw a scene on YT and I kinda like it. Isn't it like Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka? Can I call you Nimy?

Sarah/Nimrah - Do you guys watch Roadies? If you dont, please watch because I want somebody to discuss that show with!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? Oh Crap! This is HILARIOUS!

No offense meant to the avi maker. All the laughs are for the actors and their expressions!
LOL so we're still Random Ramblers Timbuktoo?? Arey I'd thought the creative minds in here could come up with a newer name :P

Thanks for making the new one, Kavya :-) The intro is as vintage nautanki Kavya as it gets....LOL

Mitsy, the banner is awesome! lol....love the STILL injurious to demons of stupidity text.....you're such a sweetheart for making these banners always *hugs*
LMAO....I see that my old MN reminiscing/classic MN moments posts are being rehashed in the forum.....interesting....
Anyone still here?? Sarah?? Your batti is green....you here? Or busy with viewbie stuff?? :P lol
^ I'm here now ... dropped by before going to bed to see if anyone was here ... I had left earlier but I guess my batti must've taken a while to go red. You still here?
Yep, I'm still here....was reading the Kurbaan reviews in the Bolly forum.....lol.....I'm wondering if it's worth watching even for timepass...

So how was your weekend?
I read a hilarious comic strip about Kurbaan. It basically described the whole plot ... dude, the movie sounds totally yawn-worthy. I don't get what all the hoopla was about! 😕

My weekend was good. How was yours?
My weekend was good too....chilled with Mom :-)

LOL the hype is something I never got either.....the movie looked like a rehashing of New York which by itself was such a lame movie....maybe the acting in Kurbaan is better since the cast is better.....but seriously bollywood is just unable to tackle the concept of terrorism properly in a commercial setting so they shouldn't even try.....

Kurbaan looked very put on to me since the first time I saw it's trailer.....and the stupid 'some love stories have blood on them line' was enough to have me write it off then and there only....lol

Well that one MEGA OBSESSED Saifeena fan in the bolly section will keep on gushing about it endlessly....lol....but I read a bunch of reviews which found the movie pretty corny and lame too.....so I think I'll probably skip.....

I kinda find it so sad that some fans are obsessed to THIS level that they will literally sit in the bolly section and plead with ppl to go watch the movies of their fav. stars :S LOL
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago