Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo CC#47

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow! We have come a long way from being the Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans to being  Random Ramblers Timbuktoo/Caribbean/Kuala Lumpur/Zambia/El Salvador or whatever *gets nostalgic* *plays a virtual video montage of the memorable moments of the CC- the good times- the 'risque' jokes, the nautanki, the spoofs etc....& the bad times- fighting away silly stalkers, baseless warnings, warding off unwelcome preachers etc.... * *gets emosanal* *chokes while speaking* Excuse me for a minute! *wipes tears with a tissue*

*continues*

AWESOMESAUCE members, 46 CCs including coolest of the discussions (from ghaati star one shows to bootiful expressions & bollywood movies to male domination in the society), the best of sarcasm, superb witticisms, apt criticism, ROFLing over great sense of humor & kick a$$ chindi shows' updates & pic spams later, here we are, the Random Ramblers, to carry forward this legacy & continue to do what we do the best- RAMBLE away to glory, sometimes randomly and sometimes not.......

Please credit our cuteeeeeee PriDa fan Mitsy for this FABULOUSO "kaamchaloo" banner, thanks Mits πŸ€—

A Note to the stalkers, who , sadly neither have a life of their own nor have the guts to admit that they LOWE reading our posts & choose to snitch instead - like our CC's sweetheart Shreya has always quoted -
"Great minds have faced opposition from mediocrities since ages", now dear stalkers, you obviously don't want me to specify who the mediocrities are, do you? *evil smirk*. Good, I thought so!

Now let me just cut all the speech and simply say - CONGRATULATIONS on 47

Before proceeding to announce the Ghaati song, let us all congratulate one of the sweetest & most helpful members of this CC, Sarah, who has recently joined the Development Team as a Viewbie, first-  congrats Sarah

πŸ€—, a huge round of applause for Sarah everybody πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Here comes the customary Ghaati song (dedicated esp to our sensitive n hurted fan girl stalkers, if there are any left )-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCU_tnnuwEs&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Like SRK would have said (had he been a member of this CC) - chatting abhi baaki hai mere dost............
.............Happiesssss Chattingssssssssssssss πŸ₯³

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! MEE first!!

Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Xainuuuuu the tactful Warrior comes first woohoooooo
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hee Hee yaa finally first after ages... But that too only coz Mash has an exam.. and you were making the thread🀣
Awww you lived up the emosunal image you have.. now that made me nostalgic too *sigh*... I really how you summed it all up...46 CCs been quite an eventful journey hehe!... Awesome intro and loveee the ghaati songπŸ˜†

Awww and you used SP's quote..
OMG that BANNERR is awesomeeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... Still injurious to the demons of stupidity
🀣

Awww how shweet of you Kavya to include a congratulatory note for Sarah.πŸ₯³
.. we sure are proud of her *proud muh*

Oh yaa lets rambleeeeeee away to glory :D

Oh and from the previous CC.. OMG Mitsyyy wowww that awesomeee😍 those places are so beautiful yaar.. lucky you.... ALL the best yaar.. also for your parhai :D

Nimrah  *hugs* Aww you know going to the concert... Ali Azmat and Junoon they were my fav attended a quite few of their concerts back in college/school....

I know Sunday hai... AP must be busy at home.. Missing her =(

Bazinga thumbnail
Awww thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Xainu *emosunal slo-mo jhappis*

Now am off to sleep, buhbye peeepulllll!

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha! Awesome post Kavz! πŸ‘ LOL! I told you, when you start writing you can write endless nautankis! πŸ˜†

And that is such an awesome banner Mits! πŸ‘ and congrats again Sarah!

Hey Zainu. *hugs* Yup Junoon was certainly amazing.. I think after the band broke up all the three singers lost their charm atleast for me. I eman I still like Ali Azmat and his Garaj Baras, Pappu yaar but its not the same.. Junoon used to amazzing!

Bye Kavz! *waves* G'nite!
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ali Azmat concert!..Wow!...u SHOULD go Nimrah...i unfortunately never got the permission to go to  a concert.....not even one in college......damn all the 'story tellers' who have told my mother some horrible stories about what has happened to girls in concert...*sigh*

Kavz....the intro is phadoooooo.....excellent!

Mits...if u r here...the new banner is amazing...LOL@still injurious

heyy Zainuuu

ok..i m off to bed....exam tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by incandescence - 14 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I WANT to go Mash! But I can't! Like I told Mits, none of my friends are going coz they are oh-too-religious-and-not-interested-in-concerts-and-songs types so I can' go coz a) I'll be bored alone and b) my mom wont let me go alone.. So I can't go! *sigh*

Edit: Bye! Good luck for tomorrow! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by nimrah - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new CC, everyone!

Kavya - That was such a hilariously awesome intro! And thanks once again for congratulating me ... lol 😳

Mash and Nimrah - You guys aren't allowed to attend concerts alone? Why not? I mean it's a public place, just like a mall or a movie theater ... aren't such places safe in Pakistan? What could possibly happen there? πŸ˜•

Mash, do tell me about the horrible stories ... what exactly happened to the girls that attended concerts? I'm curious to know!
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AM I DAZZLING YET???? πŸ˜›