Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wow! We have come a long way from being the Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans to being  Random Ramblers Timbuktoo/Caribbean/Kuala Lumpur/Zambia/El Salvador or whatever *gets nostalgic* *plays a virtual video montage of the memorable moments of the CC- the good times- the 'risque' jokes, the nautanki, the spoofs etc....& the bad times- fighting away silly stalkers, baseless warnings, warding off unwelcome preachers etc.... * *gets emosanal* *chokes while speaking* Excuse me for a minute! *wipes tears with a tissue*

*continues*

AWESOMESAUCE members, 46 CCs including coolest of the discussions (from ghaati star one shows to bootiful expressions & bollywood movies to male domination in the society), the best of sarcasm, superb witticisms, apt criticism, ROFLing over great sense of humor & kick a$$ chindi shows' updates & pic spams later, here we are, the Random Ramblers, to carry forward this legacy & continue to do what we do the best- RAMBLE away to glory, sometimes randomly and sometimes not.......

Please credit our cuteeeeeee PriDa fan Mitsy for this FABULOUSO "kaamchaloo" banner, thanks Mits Hug

A Note to the stalkers, who , sadly neither have a life of their own nor have the guts to admit that they LOWE reading our posts & choose to snitch instead - like our CC's sweetheart Shreya has always quoted -
"Great minds have faced opposition from mediocrities since ages", now dear stalkers, you obviously don't want me to specify who the mediocrities are, do you? *evil smirk*. Good, I thought so!

Now let me just cut all the speech and simply say - CONGRATULATIONS on 47 Dancing

Before proceeding to announce the Ghaati song, let us all congratulate one of the sweetest & most helpful members of this CC, Sarah, who has recently joined the Development Team as a Viewbie, first-  congrats Sarah

Hug, a huge round of applause for Sarah everybody Clap Clap Clap 

Here comes the customary Ghaati song (dedicated esp to our sensitive n hurted fan girl stalkers, if there are any left )-

Like SRK would have said (had he been a member of this CC) - chatting abhi baaki hai mere dost............
.............Happiesssss Chattingssssssssssssss Party

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 22 November 2009 at 11:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002CeruleanSkyMelissanimrahLadyMcbeth-Faith-incandescenceAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo CC#47" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! MEE first!!

Edited by -Faith- - 22 November 2009 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahBazinga

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Xainuuuuu the tactful Warrior comes first woohoooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hee Hee yaa finally first after ages... But that too only coz Mash has an exam.. and you were making the threadROFL
Awww you lived up the emosunal image you have.. now that made me nostalgic too *sigh*... I really how you summed it all up...46 CCs been quite an eventful journey hehe!... Awesome intro and loveee the ghaati songLOL

Awww and you used SP's quote..
OMG that BANNERR is awesomeeClapClapClap.... Still injurious to the demons of stupidity
ROFL

Awww how shweet of you Kavya to include a congratulatory note for Sarah.Party
.. we sure are proud of her *proud muh*

Oh yaa lets rambleeeeeee away to glory :D

Oh and from the previous CC.. OMG Mitsyyy wowww that awesomeeeDay Dreaming those places are so beautiful yaar.. lucky you.... ALL the best yaar.. also for your parhai :D

Nimrah  *hugs* Aww you know going to the concert... Ali Azmat and Junoon they were my fav attended a quite few of their concerts back in college/school....

I know Sunday hai... AP must be busy at home.. Missing her =(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahBazingaincandescenceAreYaar

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awww thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Xainu *emosunal slo-mo jhappis*

Now am off to sleep, buhbye peeepulllll!

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Haha! Awesome post Kavz! Clap LOL! I told you, when you start writing you can write endless nautankis! LOL

And that is such an awesome banner Mits! Clap and congrats again Sarah!

Hey Zainu. *hugs* Yup Junoon was certainly amazing.. I think after the band broke up all the three singers lost their charm atleast for me. I eman I still like Ali Azmat and his Garaj Baras, Pappu yaar but its not the same.. Junoon used to amazzing!

Bye Kavz! *waves* G'nite!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazinga

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Ali Azmat concert!..Wow!...u SHOULD go Nimrah...i unfortunately never got the permission to go to  a concert.....not even one in college......damn all the 'story tellers' who have told my mother some horrible stories about what has happened to girls in concert...*sigh*

Kavz....the intro is phadoooooo.....excellent!

Mits...if u r here...the new banner is amazing...LOL@still injurious

heyy Zainuuu

ok..i m off to bed....exam tomorrow Big smile

Edited by incandescence - 22 November 2009 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazinga

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I WANT to go Mash! But I can't! Like I told Mits, none of my friends are going coz they are oh-too-religious-and-not-interested-in-concerts-and-songs types so I can' go coz a) I'll be bored alone and b) my mom wont let me go alone.. So I can't go! *sigh*

Edit: Bye! Good luck for tomorrow! Thumbs Up

Edited by nimrah - 22 November 2009 at 12:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top