Miley Jab Hum Tum

wat an college

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ashhsplash

Groupbie

ashhsplash

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF A COLLEGE LIKE EXCEL COLLEGE. AND I THOUGHT THAT HOGWARTS WAS THE BEST EDUCATION INSITITUTION!!! it has a lib for kiss a bb court for public humilation a classroom 4 chit-aming practice a changing rum wid out a lock 24 hours use of hall 4 personal parties classrum 4 special 1st date has an never changing faculty isnt dis college amazin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat an college" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashhsplash

I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF A COLLEGE LIKE EXCEL COLLEGE. AND I THOUGHT THAT HOGWARTS WAS THE BEST EDUCATION INSITITUTION!!! it has a lib for kiss a bb court for public humilation a classroom 4 chit-aming practice a changing rum wid out a lock 24 hours use of hall 4 personal parties classrum 4 special 1st date has an never changing faculty isnt dis college amazin
hope mera college bhi aisa hi hotaEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top