Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Moral of the story

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i guess this track might end up clearing certain notions abt the characters that have cum up since the beginning of the serial.. am sure a lot of things will change in the serial after the track

1.) Having an independent thinking brain and open values doesn't mean you are wrong... nor is being modern or outspoken wrong... it means you are strong enough to face the world.. you shud actually have the courage to speak up..----- with regards to Varsha..!

2.) Money, education and a good background do not necessarily guarantee a gud life partner.. its character and unselfish love that does----- with regards to Manav when the family will find out his innocence, his role in saving Varsha's life and his sacrifice behind signing the divorce papers.

3.) A quiet, sombre, trying to be perfect attitude and following the elders of the family always is not really the perfect way to be-------- with regards to archana when she finds out that her dumbness cost her her marriage.

4.) Too many goody to shoes spoil the scene----- with regards to satish, I hope they don't bring him bak after this track, everytime he makes his entry with a broken down car and new problems.

5.) People with good intentions are not necessarily heroes-------- with regards to sulochana for destroying her daughter's life with her over interference

6.) People who do bad things are not necessarily bad, their intentions might have been good --------- with regards to Savita, who tried to save her son from his hopeless and pathetic in laws by getting him divorced.

7.) Never judge a book by its cover ------- with regards to the two families, since the serial began, the Karanjkar family has been shown as a perfect family while the Deshmukh family has been shown as  a dyfunctional family with horrible people in it. In this whole fiasco, the Deshmukh family has kept up its morales by their behavior, everyone except Savita has been gentle towards Archana and the Karanjkar family, while Karanjkar family, inspite of speaking highly abt their sanskars, standard of living and thinking have ended up looking as stupid people who do not trust their son in law, slap him publicly, make their daughter sit at home twice after marriage, force the other daughter to leave the house, favour the main villain (manju)

8.) Luck is all powerful-------- when the serial started the Karanjkar family had a good financial life while Manav's family was poor. But today, the Karanjkar family has 2 working members (Manju non contributing to family income) and Archana working on a meagre salary in place of Baba's pension and they are always worried about money. While Deshmukh family today is the proud owner of a big garage and one son is going to America to study and even Vandu is in last yr so maybe she'll also start working soon. So who's richer???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4amrituzeeKachipatalaynadevashree_htoothbrush13Jess.MissArshi-.Angel

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Wow Nikita fantastic observation.

I will add one more.
9.) People can always change if they have right person in their lives. Sachin was a lying, stealing mavali before he met Shravani who showed him the path of true love and he changed after that. Surprisingly he was the one who understood the depth of Manav-Archu's relationship. He pointed out that both of them are so alike and they are made for each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeMissArshi-

Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Very VERY spot on : my only disagreement with both of you is that Satish will hopefully be portraied as a cleverer guy, it already was indicated when he sent Archu against her will to the garage opening. Thus, and with a little contribution from Varsha, he might get a bit more spine.

Archu having a job and seeing the other side of life, the bigger world and having more responsabilities will hopefully develop more spine her self.

Same will go with Manav being now the owner of a company. Well done and hopefully this very good track will grow..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissArshi-

Kachipata Goldie
Kachipata
Kachipata

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Each one will learn a lesson from their own respective way.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@devashree : You're right, I missed that one..!! Who says these serials don't teach you anything... an optimist can find good in Ekta's serials as well... haha!

devashree_hcarpe-diem

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i was never a fan of Ekta's serials but watching what's on tv these days i feel that her serials are the best. they are not very logical and long but when things turn around its so grand makes it more enjoyable, and shows values too, and not at all so regressive as we like to think.  i love the characters she creates cus i feel for them where as other soaps characters are so bland...
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged

StarEkta atleast hires actors who r not only good lookin' but also talented...They remain in our hearts long after the show ends...Case in Point being Rajeev Khandelwal, Hiten Tejwani, Gauri Pradhan, Shilpa Saklani and now Sushant n Ankita.Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hcarpe-diemMissArshi-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Agree absolutely, Ekta chooses good actors and sketches her characters with great care... her shows have a freshness even if the twists are stale, I don't feel for the characters of other shows like I used to feel for mihir, ram, sujal and now manav.

devashree_hcarpe-diem

Go to top