Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 3:39am | IP Logged
A tribute to the Bravehearts
Buzz up!

Star Plus will soon present Unn Hazaroon Ke Naam,a short telefilm which is based on last years 26/11 Mumbai attack. This short film will have heart-wrenching stories of ordinary people who were involved in the rousing tragedy that struck Mumbai on 26/11.

We spoke to Vikrant Messey who plays an important role in the film

"I am fortunate enough to be the part of this short film which depicts the spirit of Mumbai and our country towards this terror attack. I feel very lucky that in my short career of 6 years, I got this film in which I share screen space with actors like Vinod Khanna,Seema Biswas and Sadiya Siddique."

Further, he told us, "Moreover, it's unfortunate for me that I don't have scenes with these senior actors as this film has four parallel stories which are related to this terror attack. I play the role of 20-21 year old Richard who is chef in Hotel Oberoi Trident where this unfortunate incident happened and it was really nerve wrecking incident for every Indian."

About the film, he said that, "26/11 has been fixed in the minds of every Indian citizen as one of the most defying moments in the history of our nation. Not only our country but the entire world was shocked by the terror attack that shook the city of Mumbai and it's my humble tribute to thousands of people who have lost their lives in these horrendous attack."

He told us that before shooting this film, he had visited Taj and he says, "I have no words to say, though I was not able to go inside the Taj I can still feel sad for all the brave people who have laid their lives in this attack and last year when this incident happened I was not able to sleep for 3 days.I hope even our nation will love this movie.

Unn Hazaroon Ke Naam, an exclusive telefilm depicting the pain and suffering faced by people who were caught in the terror attack of 26/11. To be aired on November 28th and 29th 2009 at 9 pm, the movie illustrates the agony of not only the family members of the unfortunate ones who were struck by the terrorists but also echoes the sentiments and disgust of millions of Indians who watched the tragedy unfold from the confines of their homes.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091118_85

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikrant massey in a tellyfilm" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rhea.m61

rhea.m61

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thnks  for posting the article.  I will surely watch the telefilm.   

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
it will aired tomorrow at 10 pm on star plus (26 nov)

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top